AHMED MUSA U23 LIVE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
AHMED MUSA U23 LIVE

Post by skillful »

https://twitter.com/LCFC AGAINST everton
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AHMED MUSA U23 LIVE

Post by kajifu »

He is now playing under23?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

at least he is playing somewhere.

Thanks for sharing skillful
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Leicester comes from behind to win. Bolasie dey u-23 too?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

They sometimes play one or two senior players who are returning from injury of just to keep them fit
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bolasie was injured for almost a year

Musa is just finding his level.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote:Bolasie was injured for almost a year

How about Iheanacho?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote:

How about Iheanacho?
Is he playing in the U23 game?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

did he score??
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

How about Iheanacho?
Is he playing in the U23 game?
He's also out of favor at the same team...is the Leicester bench or not even on the bench his level now? We've seen the bobo in the CL and in Russian league and at the WC, we know what he can do. There's politics involved in his current predicament, doesn't necessarily mean that's his level. I hope he will find a way out in January transfer window.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bolaise is playing in the match, Musa is playing in the match. Kelechi is not. I fail to see your point mister Mace.
Saints baby we did it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lovely! The great Musa, tearing it up... destoying the U23 league. To be fair, these are his mates! isnt Musa like 22? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:Bolaise is playing in the match, Musa is playing in the match. Kelechi is not. I fail to see your point mister Mace.
I'm actually not surprised....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:Bolaise is playing in the match, Musa is playing in the match. Kelechi is not. I fail to see your point mister Mace.
I'm actually not surprised you came in the thread hating on Kelechi for no reason.

what is surprising, as many years as you've been hating, you'd think you'd be better at it.
Saints baby we did it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I'm actually not surprised you came in the thread hating on Kelechi for no reason.

what is surprising, as many years as you've been hating, you'd think you'd be better at it.
Sure...anyways VE, what do you attribute Kelechis struggles to, abi he found his level too?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

walesvilla wrote:did he score??
Yes, last night at the Holiday Inn.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

He needs to move to Belgium league to score a bunch like Onyekuru . Definitely EPL senior teams and her U23 are above his league.
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

I don’t know if some of you are deliberately stupid or just hateful. Kelechi, Ulloa and Amartey also played in this same LCFC U23 team match last week. Same with Batshuayi for CFC before he joined the first team in the Champions league on Tuesday.

This is Premier League 2 matches for U23 players, and at least 4 first team reserves players to gain playing time and get fit. Hazard played twice for Chelsea U23 team too before rejoining the first team after injury a few month’s back.

Musa’s problem in Leicester have nothing to do with his level or his form. Appleton took over for two games, put his English boy in the team. Puel came in and continued with his Assistant Coach Appleton first 11. Musa simply need to leave next month to a team that would use him.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Curve whiz wrote:I don’t know if some of you are deliberately stupid or just hateful. Kelechi, Ulloa and Amartey also played in this same LCFC U23 team match last week. Same with Batshuayi for CFC before he joined the first team in the Champions league on Tuesday.

This is Premier League 2 matches for U23 players, and at least 4 first team reserves players to gain playing time and get fit. Hazard played twice for Chelsea U23 team too before rejoining the first team after injury a few month’s back.

Musa’s problem in Leicester have nothing to do with his level or his form. Appleton took over for two games, put his English boy in the team. Puel came in and continued with his Assistant Coach Appleton first 11. Musa simply need to leave next month to a team that would use him.
VE is not a fan of Musa's game, and I get it, but we all know na politics dey cause his current situation...its disingenuous to say that this is his level...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

joao wrote:
Yes, last night at the Holiday Inn.
Jesu! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

No. He had a couple of shots and had almost had an assist that was well saved by the keeper. Goals were from a defender.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:I don’t know if some of you are deliberately stupid or just hateful. Kelechi, Ulloa and Amartey also played in this same LCFC U23 team match last week. Same with Batshuayi for CFC before he joined the first team in the Champions league on Tuesday.

VE is not a fan of Musa's game, and I get it, but we all know na politics dey cause his current situation...its disingenuous to say that this is his level...
The only politics involved with Musa is the politics of not wanting to play a headless chicken in a technical game.

If he was good enough he will be playing. Musa IS NOT better than any of the options starting for Leicester or those on the bench.

After all Ndidi has come in and owned that spot because they boy has talent.

You need to stop making stupid excuses for our players simply not being good enough.

I remember when u were all hyping Musa to high heavens because he was scoring in Russia. I told u all that he will flop in the EPL because he is not good or dynamic enough.

I was proven right.

And people are still talking about 4 years ago against Argentina even though his subsequent matches for SE were atrocious.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

maceo4 wrote:

How about Iheanacho?
Leicester to offload Iheanacho

Leicester City manger Claude Puel has revealed that he is open to the idea of selling Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho in the January transfer window.
The Foxes are not short of striker options, as aside from Iheanacho they can also call on his compatriot Ahmed Musa, English international Jamie Vardy, Algerian Islam Slimani, Shinji Okazaki and Leonardo Ulloa.

As a result, game-time has been hard to come by for the former Manchester City starlet, who needs regular football next year to ensure he is fit and firing for Nigeria’s World Cup campaign. And Puel has not ruled out the option of selling on Iheanacho. He told the Leicester Mercury: “Kelechi had an injury and after, for the moment, we have competition.

“I am happy with Jamie for example. Kelechi or other players cannot play on the side. “It’s difficult for them, but for me also to manage all these players because we have six strikers so there is no place for all the players.” Puel added: “‘I try to respect them.

Kelechi arrived this season and we will see. With all these games in this busy period, we will see. “Time will tell. The window is not open, we will see. For the moment, we just look at all these games. We need all the players.” Iheanacho joined Leicester on a five-year contract earlier this year, having been sold by Man City.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/lei ... iheanacho/
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... one-892808