Man united 1- Rashford - man city 2 Silva, Otamendi FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man united 1- Rashford - man city 2 Silva, Otamendi FT

Post by Cito »

platinum wrote:Ahhhh so Man United has their version of Arsenal TV :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:Ahhhh so Man United has their version of Arsenal TV :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga Plat all the clubs has their own version of beloved TV,they copy from us :clap:
But Oga Plat that white guy on that video is really piss sha.
Wow and i was thinking Arsenal fans are the most emotional after bad result.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Chaiiii.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That has to be tfco. He can bleach his skin all he wants and change his accent but we go still recognize am.. :taunt: :taunt:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

This one na proper meltdown. And Christmas never reach. kai. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

marko wrote:Lukaku should have scored, if that chance fell to rashford or martial would have buried it! All he had to do was place the ball on the other side and not shoot direct to the keeper face, on current form, if we are going to drop Miky, then lukaku should be dropped as well
What a huge "IF"! All Lacazette, Ozil, Ramsey, Iwobi, and Alexis had to do 2 weekends back was place the ball on the other side, and not shoot direct to De Gea, and Man U would have chopped several goals. Abeg leave Lukaku alone joor.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Never ceases to amaze me how people make a f00l of themselves like this. All because of a game most of them watch and dont understand.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

green4life wrote:
This one na proper meltdown. And Christmas never reach. kai. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Goodness gracious! Kai!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:
green4life wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
marko wrote:Lukaku should have scored, if that chance fell to rashford or martial would have buried it! All he had to do was place the ball on the other side and not shoot direct to the keeper face, on current form, if we are going to drop Miky, then lukaku should be dropped as well
What a huge "IF"! All Lacazette, Ozil, Ramsey, Iwobi, and Alexis had to do 2 weekends back was place the ball on the other side, and not shoot direct to De Gea, and Man U would have chopped several goals. Abeg leave Lukaku alone joor.
Hahahah :clap: that was the day I have to say it's never was our day.
Since we are doing IF ref had done his job we would have had 2 pm.
If Mustafi was not stupid Manu would not have take the ball from him .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

18.5 months later, and I have never wished to be more wrong in my life. Alas, like clockwork, Jose has lived true to all the things that make the United job simply impossible for him. Anyone dreaming of a classic European Night where we go toe to toe with La Blaugrana, Los Blancos, or La Vecchia Signora is living in a pure fantasy land:

1) With the incredible talent at hand, Jose's setup against decent teams in the most negative way imaginable - bringing an underdog mentality to our club at this point in our existence is absolute madness. It would be intellectually criminal to remotely suggest that he has primed Martial and Rashford for the greatest success possible. Look at our performances the season in the liverpool, Spurs, chelsea and (diabolically today) city games. Today, we were outright embarrassing AT HOME for 43 minutes of the first half against Pep's side. Cantona was absolutely spot on with his assessment a week ago (which for the record mirrors mine ).

2) Again, the spats. All the unnecessary public slapping around of Shaw and Micki this season do not do anything improve the squad or the supporters' perception of the state of our affairs

3) "...Pereira, Fosu-Mensah, McNair, Borthwick-Jackson, Tuanazebe, Love, and Weir..." who? You don't look at our team and feel that there's a genuine attempt to blood in a youth player or two into the squad. McTominay's inclusions feel more like stat padding than a useful attempt to give him a go.
Even if by some footballing miracle, Sir Matt nudged the football gods to give us a quadruple this season, my main question remains - at what cost? I certainly have no desire to ever raise a tribe watching that absolute bollocks that we played today and tell them "that's the Manchester United way". Literally what I said 18+ months ago still stands: 1)

Woodward needs to get a director of football (see one Gary Neville) 2) Woodward needs to tap someone of the ilk of Pochettino, and we may unfortunately need to wait yet again while he takes the time to make his mark. I get heart palpitations at the thought of Jose (who's a really nice man and a great manager - just not a Manchester United manager) remaining at United beyond his current contract (fact is I would not be displeased if he left sooner rather than later - because he is not going to change his philosophy to match ours). A very concerned life-long-red.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they guy along with Conte went to the same coaching school
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Cally wrote:
green4life wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oboy i dey office i wan faint..abeg wey the utube channel chei..assanal and united fans are pathetic, but funny
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video] :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oh my see swearing and long ball

old woman in the a video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lukaku don suffer
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

He is absolutely correct, how dare you come to united and outclass us at home? Not just city, all the top teams, mourinho is scared of playing open football, why did we start playing when they scored the first goal? So we can actually play football? Mourinho really needs to have a rethink of how he approaches games
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:He is absolutely correct, how dare you come to united and outclass us at home? Not just city, all the top teams, mourinho is scared of playing open football, why did we start playing when they scored the first goal? So we can actually play football? Mourinho really needs to have a rethink of how he approaches games

Every coach has a philosophy they follow and revert to when comfortable. Moringho is a winner everywhere he has coached. I think he will forever go for the system he knows, tested and sure. If you don't want your team to play in some way, choose your coach accordingly.

Having said that, all these fans talking are just emotional. Too much beer in the system. This is probably how the likes of Hodgson got into coaching. They think they know it all until they are given a team to manage, then they find themselves fighting relegation for the most of their careers.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

"We are not fVKing Stoke we are Manchester United"

A TRUE WE who gets it unlike the colomental brainwashed drones in this thread that will defend "shyyyte on a stick" football as :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
18.5 months later, and I have never wished to be more wrong in my life. Alas, like clockwork, Jose has lived true to all the things that make the United job simply impossible for him. Anyone dreaming of a classic European Night where we go toe to toe with La Blaugrana, Los Blancos, or La Vecchia Signora is living in a pure fantasy land:

1) With the incredible talent at hand, Jose's setup against decent teams in the most negative way imaginable - bringing an underdog mentality to our club at this point in our existence is absolute madness. It would be intellectually criminal to remotely suggest that he has primed Martial and Rashford for the greatest success possible. Look at our performances the season in the liverpool, Spurs, chelsea and (diabolically today) city games. Today, we were outright embarrassing AT HOME for 43 minutes of the first half against Pep's side. Cantona was absolutely spot on with his assessment a week ago (which for the record mirrors mine ).

2) Again, the spats. All the unnecessary public slapping around of Shaw and Micki this season do not do anything improve the squad or the supporters' perception of the state of our affairs

3) "...Pereira, Fosu-Mensah, McNair, Borthwick-Jackson, Tuanazebe, Love, and Weir..." who? You don't look at our team and feel that there's a genuine attempt to blood in a youth player or two into the squad. McTominay's inclusions feel more like stat padding than a useful attempt to give him a go.
Even if by some footballing miracle, Sir Matt nudged the football gods to give us a quadruple this season, my main question remains - at what cost? I certainly have no desire to ever raise a tribe watching that absolute bollocks that we played today and tell them "that's the Manchester United way". Literally what I said 18+ months ago still stands: 1)

Woodward needs to get a director of football (see one Gary Neville) 2) Woodward needs to tap someone of the ilk of Pochettino, and we may unfortunately need to wait yet again while he takes the time to make his mark. I get heart palpitations at the thought of Jose (who's a really nice man and a great manager - just not a Manchester United manager) remaining at United beyond his current contract (fact is I would not be displeased if he left sooner rather than later - because he is not going to change his philosophy to match ours). A very concerned life-long-red.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they guy along with Conte went to the same coaching school

I rest my case. I couldn't put it any better. :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

You don't look at our team and feel that there's a genuine attempt to blood in a youth player or two into the squad.
But last year we were meant to believe Tuanzebe got in. Werin happen?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Well well well...that was quick, i thought they would still be enjoying the 3 abi na 4 trophies from last season. Jose had better sign his contract with PSG, the mnacunians aint gonna take this rubbish much longer.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
marko wrote:He is absolutely correct, how dare you come to united and outclass us at home? Not just city, all the top teams, mourinho is scared of playing open football, why did we start playing when they scored the first goal? So we can actually play football? Mourinho really needs to have a rethink of how he approaches games

Every coach has a philosophy they follow and revert to when comfortable. Moringho is a winner everywhere he has coached. I think he will forever go for the system he knows, tested and sure. If you don't want your team to play in some way, choose your coach accordingly.

Having said that, all these fans talking are just emotional. Too much beer in the system. This is probably how the likes of Hodgson got into coaching. They think they know it all until they are given a team to manage, then they find themselves fighting relegation for the most of their careers.
And yet you guys fired him at Chelsea, not once but twice. You use him them fire his arse, but now you want ManU to stick with the same shyte that made you fire him.

He is just a lazy coach who does not want to evolve. He has made enough money from this game to change his backroon staff and embrace a new philosophy or at best try to improve on it.

The same man can play some of the most eye catching football when he wants to. The year he won the league at Madrid, he played fantastic football. The year he won the league at Chelsea in his second coming, he played some fantastic football...he won the league in the first half of the season.

But as soon as a decent team lines up in front of him he withdraws into a bunker. He suffers fron a coward mindset. Why does he freak out and crawl into a cave at the sight of any decent opposition?

Spend money get new assistants with modern approach to football. Sir Fergie did this over and over to keep ManU evolving. Enough of the dross...even Guardiola has added a new face to his backroom staff in the person of Arteta...Jose has become lazy!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
balo wrote:

And yet you guys fired him at Chelsea, not once but twice. You use him them fire his arse, but now you want ManU to stick with the same shyte that made you fire him.

He is just a lazy coach who does not want to evolve. He has made enough money from this game to change his backroon staff and embrace a new philosophy or at best try to improve on it.

The same man can play some of the most eye catching football when he wants to. The year he won the league at Madrid, he played fantastic football. The year he won the league at Chelsea in his second coming, he played some fantastic football...he won the league in the first half of the season.

But as soon as a decent team lines up in front of him he withdraws into a bunker. He suffers fron a coward mindset. Why does he freak out and crawl into a cave at the sight of any decent opposition?

Spend money get new assistants with modern approach to football. Sir Fergie did this over and over to keep ManU evolving. Enough of the dross...even Guardiola has added a new face to his backroom staff in the person of Arteta...Jose has become lazy!

Bros, I would like to find out the answer as well. And while we are waiting for the answer, maybe someone can ping Conte to give us his own answer too.

The Man City game earlier this year dropped my respect for Conte down by 60%.

I could not believe my eyes watching that game. Why would anyone line up his stars to automatically assume they are inferior players to their opponents?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:

Bros, I would like to find out the answer as well. And while we are waiting for the answer, maybe someone can ping Conte to give us his own answer too.

I could not believe my eyes watching that game. Why would anyone line up his stars to automatically assume they are inferior players to their opponents?
But your team at least still managed to play some football...i believe you guys bagged a red in the game which messed up everything. The problem with Jose is that his team turns into a oub team, cannot even pass the freaking ball...they just hoof the ball away and quickly repark the bus. All i see is 10 men lined up across the goal , geez that was acceptable at Porto, that was acceptable against Barcelona...but to do the same against Liverpool and then City, that is not acceptable anywhere.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Pogba was clearly missed for united, he would have given us some calm in the midfield, sprayed passes and possibly helped his footballing illiterate friend
pogba and bailly, definitely

we need Eric back in defence. As for Pogba, hmmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:

But your team at least still managed to play some football...i believe you guys bagged a red in the game which messed up everything. The problem with Jose is that his team turns into a oub team, cannot even pass the freaking ball...they just hoof the ball away and quickly repark the bus. All i see is 10 men lined up across the goal , geez that was acceptable at Porto, that was acceptable against Barcelona...but to do the same against Liverpool and then City, that is not acceptable anywhere.
no they did NOT

Chelsea v City was one-way traffic. Chelsea was never in the game, and did not even look remotely close to scoring

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: