Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9113
Cito wrote:
I think the main issue here is; is VE a trouble maker. The answer depends on who you ask. Prior to Oliseh, Vincent had a sterling SE career with over 5 plus coaches.

Oliseh came and Vincent had issues with him. One could go by their reputations prior to this incident and lean on the side of Vincent being the victim and not the perpetrator.

After this incident , SS came and VE stayed away for reasons known to him. He didn't fight with SS nor did he fight with Vogst. So my question is if evidences points to Enyeama being a non trouble maker and we are having a crisis of goalkeeper, why the agitations against his Callup if he UNretires, is performing well and healthy?



You may want to re-read this thread.. yes, this thread that you are responding to. I know selective reading is a skill of one losing are argument, but you Sir, are quite obvious. :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

Oh, I see you are branching to insults which I don't take from anyone. Please from now on, stop responding to my posts on this issue, else I will respond in kind (with insults). In your post, you said it makes sense for Vince be a "LEADER", yet is denying it. The question is: Leader of what? Leader of Fools?

As to my reference to Emenike, if you have sense you would have seen he (Emenike) was used as a comparison to your SAINT - Enyeama. Again since you have chosen to insult me instead of defending what you wrote, please STAY away from my POSTS in this issue - THANKS!


What insult? Calling you a weirdo? :rotf: Ok, my bad, but you really aren't making any sense. I've never said Vince would be "THE" team leader as you are trying to claim, but he will clearly be "A" leader given he is the highest capped SE, been to 3 WC's, multiple ANC's, Confederations Cup, etc, he can help guide the other GK's and players who for most this is their first SE tournament. I thought this was common sense, but I guess not...

... and you who is making sense simply forgot what you wrote about Vince and leadership? Are you sick or you simply have "selective amnesia?" You must be an IDIIOT, obviously!

Vice to come and be the LEADER of the SE because of his age :rotf: :rotf: Total nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: You are either drunk or is completely "useless." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Ummm, was this not your question?

Odas wrote:
Who, who and who is he coming to lead?


And my answer:

maceo4 wrote:
He's coming to lead the youngest team that qualified for the WC...who will clearly need leaders and experienced players.


Again, I'm just wondering if everything is ok on your side... :???:

Please and I mean please - move-on!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 35891
Location: Land of the Terrapins
donadoni wrote:
None of these "Vince should not be recalled" arguments actually make any sense when you examine them objectively:

1. "He is too old" - selection should be based on performance. We only need him to perform well for a few weeks in summer of 2018 - no one is asking him to keep for another 10 years. Besides many great goalies have given great WC performances at his age or older.

2. "He is a troublemaker and will disrupt team spirit" - based on what conclusive evidence? Someone who played for Nigeria 100+ times - how many of these times was he known to us as a trouble maker? In fact he always seemed to be a calm, steady force in the team. Again many great players in the history of football (and of the Super Eagles) have fallen out with one particular coach and later returned to serve the nation well. Why not Enyeama?

3. "He retired so he should stay retired" - If Messi and dozens of others can retire and un-retire then so can anyone else.

4. "He is not fit" - it is obvious that any player selected must meet certain levels of fitness - it is matter of who is fit come May/June - some players who are fit now may be injured by then and those (like Vince) who are regaining fitness may be in top fitness - you never know so this should be down to the coaches to assess come the time

5. "The team is young" - all the more reason to balance it with experience. WC is no joke - young players can go there and "choke" - let's not forget the Sanni Kaita's of the world. Enyeama will not choke in the heat of the moment, he has played with the best at the highest level. This is the same confidence that Mikel brings to the team. I wouldn't select Enyeama *only* for experience, but if he makes it based on being the best option (or best 3) at the time then his experience is definitely a plus, even in the 23 if not the starting 11.

Anyone wishing Naija well should be wishing that our best 23 in form players come June go to represent us in Russia next year - anything else is questionable.


Its just 2 guys going on and on and on, then they will say everyone else is the one that has an agenda and wishes SE bad, but only them 2 wish the SE good and are agenda-less...they are very special cases...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
Cito wrote:
I think the main issue here is; is VE a trouble maker. The answer depends on who you ask. Prior to Oliseh, Vincent had a sterling SE career with over 5 plus coaches.

Oliseh came and Vincent had issues with him. One could go by their reputations prior to this incident and lean on the side of Vincent being the victim and not the perpetrator.

After this incident , SS came and VE stayed away for reasons known to him. He didn't fight with SS nor did he fight with Vogst. So my question is if evidences points to Enyeama being a non trouble maker and we are having a crisis of goalkeeper, why the agitations against his Callup if he UNretires, is performing well and healthy?

Cito - Sir! Your point is noted; however, Vince has NOT apologized to the team or the nation, so ... However, I must admit I am a novice as to the number of "good goalkeepers" Nigeria currently have worldwide, but I am sure if the our coach and his men search deeper, there must be several GOOD keepers available for us to pick from, instead of Vince.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
lacidi wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
How anyone can claim to be a SE fan and does not want one of the few world class players in our squad back beats me :???:


Your world class player who has played once this year is retired. He is NOT in the squad. HE RETIRED.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if the guy is fit and playing for his club, then he will go to the world cup. The person who should not come near SE is Oliseh! No sentiments here. After all Messi once 'retired'.


Why are you bringing Oliseh into this? Oliseh has served Nigeria with distinction.


Because he thinks it will pain me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And he thinks I want Oliseh to even touch Nigeria with a long barge pole. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the way people argue when they are losing. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, they branch off-topic and et al.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.


nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.


So, you guys are now fighting for "team leader?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously so! Everyday, their intentions for wanting Vincent Enyeama (VE) are becoming more apparent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: VE to lead "team Super-eagles" in Russia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, na wah for my pipul



Bro. It has been clear from the beginning. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH NIGERIA. This has always been a mission to help Enyeama:

1. get the record for most world cup appearances;

2. get the chance to win the world cup, because now they see we have a serious team

3. get a new club

That is the truth and they know it. They collect money from Enyeama to do his bidding and it is deplorable, to say the least.

Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5206
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
If Enyeama, a former captain and record holder for national caps at 101 matches will not be A LEADER on the team, then I'm a Dutchman! As for the weak attempt at personal insults, let's just leave it at that childish and idiotic level and nothing more.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6135
Quote:
Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


And to think you were just moaning about Bigpokey insulting you! Sigh!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
Obong wrote:
If Enyeama, a former captain and record holder for national caps at 101 matches will not be A LEADER on the team, then I'm a Dutchman! As for the weak attempt at personal insults, let's just leave it at that childish and idiotic level and nothing more.

Chief Obong, my apologies - Sir - if I offended you in anyway. I was just being silly

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think you were just moaning about Bigpokey insulting you! Sigh!

I wasn't moaning. I was ONLY responding to an "unprovoked" insult. By the way, are you one of them? Please declare your position so I can know how to respond to you

I know one thing and that is: I DO NOT start trouble and I DO NOT run from one; therefore, I treat people with RESPECT and DIGNITY at all times. Whenever I cross the line as human beings do, sometimes by mistake, I apologize for my error or mistake

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5206
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
If Enyeama, a former captain and record holder for national caps at 101 matches will not be A LEADER on the team, then I'm a Dutchman! As for the weak attempt at personal insults, let's just leave it at that childish and idiotic level and nothing more.

Chief Obong, my apologies - Sir - if I offended you in anyway. I was just being silly


Odas, silliness accepted. :thumb:

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6135
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think you were just moaning about Bigpokey insulting you! Sigh!

I wasn't moaning. I was ONLY responding to an "unprovoked" insult. By the way, are you one of them? Please declare your position so I can know how to respond to you

I know one thing and that is: I DO NOT start trouble and I DO NOT run from one; therefore, I treat people with RESPECT and DIGNITY at all times. Whenever I cross the line as human beings do, sometimes by mistake, I apologize for my error or mistake


One of whom? The people you branded thieves because they disagreed with you? Maybe you can tell me. In any case it is fine as I see you did not intend to offend so fire on :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9057
In my honest opinion it's unfair for Enyeama to retire from the national team and stay retired during all the qualifying series and then come back to play for us at the world cup. I understand he's currently injured but he stayed retired through the qualifying series even though Rohr tried to get him back especially during the times when Ikeme was injured. This is also coming at a time when he is almost without a club (he was kicked out by Bielsa and has to look for a club after he's match fit).

A part of me thinks he's only using us to achieve his goals of appearing at the world cup and putting himself on the shop window.

Unfortunately for us we are in dire need of goalkeepers. It is so bad we are currently considering a 4th tier German league reserve goalie. We don't have a choice but to take him if we want to perform well at the world cup. I wouldn't invite him if the circumstance wasn't this bad. There's a possibility that he'll disrupt the team spirit if he's made to sit on the bench like he did when Oliseh chose to use Ikeme in a few games leading to his retirement but we can take care of that by making the terms of his recall clear before we invite him.

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6135
niyi wrote:
In my honest opinion it's unfair for Enyeama to retire from the national team and stay retired during all the qualifying series and then come back to play for us at the world cup. I understand he's currently injured but he stayed retired through the qualifying series even though Rohr tried to get him back especially during the times when Ikeme was injured. This is also coming at a time when he is almost without a club (he was kicked out by Bielsa and has to look for a club after he's match fit).

A part of me thinks he's only using us to achieve his goals of appearing at the world cup and putting himself on the shop window.

Unfortunately for us we are in dire need of goalkeepers. It is so bad we are currently considering a 4th tier German league reserve goalie. We don't have a choice but to take him if we want to perform well at the world cup. I wouldn't invite him if the circumstance wasn't this bad. There's a possibility that he'll disrupt the team spirit if he's made to sit on the bench like he did when Oliseh chose to use Ikeme in a few games leading to his retirement but we can take care of that by making the terms of his recall clear before we invite him.


Thank you for your balanced view. As many have said here if Ilene was fit the clamour would have been far less. Could it be that Vince felt that be was not in the correct state of mind to continue as goalkeeper during the qualifiers? His Twitter feed suggests that he was fervently cheering in the team. He even retweeted a sympathetic tweet about Akpeyi's performance against Argentina at a time that everyone was killing the guy. There is, of course a risk with his return but I feel that it is worth exploring.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
niyi wrote:
In my honest opinion it's unfair for Enyeama to retire from the national team and stay retired during all the qualifying series and then come back to play for us at the world cup. I understand he's currently injured but he stayed retired through the qualifying series even though Rohr tried to get him back especially during the times when Ikeme was injured. This is also coming at a time when he is almost without a club (he was kicked out by Bielsa and has to look for a club after he's match fit).

A part of me thinks he's only using us to achieve his goals of appearing at the world cup and putting himself on the shop window.

Unfortunately for us we are in dire need of goalkeepers. It is so bad we are currently considering a 4th tier German league reserve goalie. We don't have a choice but to take him if we want to perform well at the world cup. I wouldn't invite him if the circumstance wasn't this bad. There's a possibility that he'll disrupt the team spirit if he's made to sit on the bench like he did when Oliseh chose to use Ikeme in a few games leading to his retirement but we can take care of that by making the terms of his recall clear before we invite him.

Niyi, thanks a lot for the HONEST and unbiased input, thanks! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just like Danfor driver has already said and I seconded, if Enyeama is invited to the team, there is nothing anyone of us can do, but based on the way he treated us, he deserves no invitation, unless he runs to the same news outlet and apologize or ...

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think you were just moaning about Bigpokey insulting you! Sigh!

I wasn't moaning. I was ONLY responding to an "unprovoked" insult. By the way, are you one of them? Please declare your position so I can know how to respond to you

I know one thing and that is: I DO NOT start trouble and I DO NOT run from one; therefore, I treat people with RESPECT and DIGNITY at all times. Whenever I cross the line as human beings do, sometimes by mistake, I apologize for my error or mistake


One of whom? The people you branded thieves because they disagreed with you? Maybe you can tell me. In any case it is fine as I see you did not intend to offend so fire on :thumb:

No! Not to those who disagreed with me. No one has to agree with anyone and hence it is a DEBATE, but a debate has to be done with POINTS and with respect to others; therefore, it was for those who insulted me. Anyway, ... :clap: :clap:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54250
Location: United Kingdom
Big grammar. Francis Uzoho will man goal for us in Russia!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6135
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Big grammar. Francis Uzoho will man goal for us in Russia!


Is that you Mr Rohr?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20352
Location: Ukwuani
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Big grammar. Francis Uzoho will man goal for us in Russia!

I hope so if he is GOOD enough

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44189
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
niyi wrote:
In my honest opinion it's unfair for Enyeama to retire from the national team and stay retired during all the qualifying series and then come back to play for us at the world cup. I understand he's currently injured but he stayed retired through the qualifying series even though Rohr tried to get him back especially during the times when Ikeme was injured. This is also coming at a time when he is almost without a club (he was kicked out by Bielsa and has to look for a club after he's match fit).

A part of me thinks he's only using us to achieve his goals of appearing at the world cup and putting himself on the shop window.

Unfortunately for us we are in dire need of goalkeepers. It is so bad we are currently considering a 4th tier German league reserve goalie. We don't have a choice but to take him if we want to perform well at the world cup. I wouldn't invite him if the circumstance wasn't this bad. There's a possibility that he'll disrupt the team spirit if he's made to sit on the bench like he did when Oliseh chose to use Ikeme in a few games leading to his retirement but we can take care of that by making the terms of his recall clear before we invite him.


There’s nothing unfair about him unretiring and going to the World Cup should the coaches deem him good enough. What was unfair was how he was treated by Oliseh along with Mikel.

To think that Oliseh who was also a victim of such shoddy treatment will do the same to a player who has served the nation with distinction is rather sad.

The appalling nature of the argument put forth by the two biggest detractors are blatantly false.

Enyeama owes no one any apologies.

None!

If healthy and is playing at a high level he is on the team.
He earned the 100 odd caps and he will have to earn the next one. It is not going to be given to him.
We are going to Russia to win and we will go with players that gives us the best chance at winning.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 35891
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think you were just moaning about Bigpokey insulting you! Sigh!

I wasn't moaning. I was ONLY responding to an "unprovoked" insult. By the way, are you one of them? Please declare your position so I can know how to respond to you

I know one thing and that is: I DO NOT start trouble and I DO NOT run from one; therefore, I treat people with RESPECT and DIGNITY at all times. Whenever I cross the line as human beings do, sometimes by mistake, I apologize for my error or mistake


One of whom? The people you branded thieves because they disagreed with you? Maybe you can tell me. In any case it is fine as I see you did not intend to offend so fire on :thumb:

No! Not to those who disagreed with me. No one has to agree with anyone and hence it is a DEBATE, but a debate has to be done with POINTS and with respect to others; therefore, it was for those who insulted me. Anyway, ... :clap: :clap:


Stop it, you and danfo have been calling me names for disagreeing with you about VE and I never reciprocated in fact its just funny to me, but you have such thin skin all I had to do was call you a 'weirdo' and you couldn't take it...I mean come the eff on :rotf:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76089
Location: Earth
in 1994 , Mike Emenalo was included in the final worldcup Squad( didn't play a qulifier)
1998 Kanu didn't play a qualifier
02 ogbeche and many players in that team didn't play a qualifier
2010 Haruna and co
2014 Osaze and co

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44189
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bro. It has been clear from the beginning. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH NIGERIA. This has always been a mission to help Enyeama:

1. get the record for most world cup appearances;

2. get the chance to win the world cup, because now they see we have a serious team

3. get a new club

That is the truth and they know it. They collect money from Enyeama to do his bidding and it is deplorable, to say the least.

Thieves! Bribe takers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sad and and unfortunate commentary from you and Danfo Driver. With you guys folks fall into 2 categories, ethnic proclivities or paid agents?

You have no qualms calling people thieves and bribe takers? What does that say about you?

It is not that serious bro.

No need to insult someone simply because they disagree with you.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, Cito, delisyomie don, Google [Bot], kalani JR, metalalloy and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group