Ajagun scores for Kortrijk against the Gent boys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ajagun scores for Kortrijk against the Gent boys

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=K.A.A.%20Gent

A very Nigerian match. Gent featured Esiti, Simon and Kalu. In the end Kortjick won 4-1
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Ajagun scores for Kortrijk against the Gent boys

Post by mystic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=K.A.A.%20Gent

A very Nigerian match. Gent featured Esiti, Simon and Kalu. In the end Kortjick won 4-1

Good for him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

mystic wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=K.A.A.%20Gent

Good for him.
:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

We need a playmaker oooooo. Who is better equipped for the role? Nwakali or Ajagun?

It is the missing piece of Rohr’s jigsaw. I just hope he is clear about how important this is.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:We need a playmaker oooooo. Who is better equipped for the role? Nwakali or Ajagun?

It is the missing piece of Rohr’s jigsaw. I just hope he is clear about how important this is.
Rohr’s System does not need a so called “playmakers”, his system is built on quick and efficient ball usage and distribution when attacking , particularly from the wings coupled with quick ball recovery and a compact mobile mf. The antiquated model you keep pushing is not going to work. Just give up on the idea like you have with udokhai and all the others you’ve mentioned in the past that turned out to be major busts.

You need to be aware that CE has a search function that still works.Your record is woeful :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:We need a playmaker oooooo. Who is better equipped for the role? Nwakali or Ajagun?

Rohr’s System does not need a so called “playmakers”, his system is built on quick and efficient ball usage and distribution when attacking , particularly from the wings coupled with quick ball recovery and a compact mobile mf. The antiquated model you keep pushing is not going to work. Just give up on the idea like you have with udokhai and all the others you’ve mentioned in the past that turned out to be major busts.

You need to be aware that CE has a search function that still works.Your record is woeful :laugh:
I am glad I did not come across you when I was a hot headed youth. I would have abused you in such vulgar language CE would have to be shut down.

This ignorance makes the word illiterate a polite word. Rohr has used Mikel Obi as his playmaker since taking on the job. Only an ignoramus with an IQ of about 50 would have been blind to that stark reality!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i knew this thread was going somewhere. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I am glad I did not come across you when I was a hot headed youth. I would have abused you in such vulgar language CE would have to be shut down.

This ignorance makes the word illiterate a polite word. Rohr has used Mikel Obi as his playmaker since taking on the job. Only an ignoramus with an IQ of about 50 would have been blind to that stark reality!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

What is the IQ of someone that posts the kind of rubbish you do everyday? Especially, an elderly person. Abeg, go siddon and study your iq exam.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

What is the IQ of someone that posts and kind of rubbish you do everyday? Especially, an elderly person. Abeg, go siddon and study your iq exam.
You know too little for my liking. I am allergic to never-do-wells. I have spent my whole life fighting with people like you who have nothing to add to society or advance the cause of humanity.

Are you really that lacking in comprehension to notice that Rohr has been fielding Mikel as his playmaker? Any 10 year old football fan will tell you that we need Mikel futher back at the World Cup because of the security he provides. We thus need a new playmaker to fill his role. Now, this is not rocket science is it?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

What is the IQ of someone that posts and kind of rubbish you do everyday? Especially, an elderly person. Abeg, go siddon and study your iq exam.

You know too little for my liking. I am allergic to never-do-wells. I have spent my whole life fighting with people like you who have nothing to add to society or advance the cause of humanity.

Are you really that lacking in comprehension to notice that Rohr has been fielding Mikel as his playmaker? Any 10 year old football fan will tell you that we need Mikel futher back at the World Cup because of the security he provides. We thus need a new playmaker to fill his role. Now, this is not rocket science is it?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kongi na you get time to argue with that delusional comedian. I think he just likes ranting and posting delusional reports. I don’t even know his motives anymore because his suggestions are clueless, illogical and not happening. How do one keep suggesting we call up a bench warming rookie 6 months or his numerous insistence on calling unknown players 6 months ahead of the World Cup? Ayo, rohr is not calling any non-exceptional players nor making wholesale changes prior to the World Cup. Therefore, at this point you’re just ranting gibberish. Ajagun, Nwakali, targetman? Child please!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Based on what you write here everyday if you continue doing what u claim to have done all your life then you haven’t lived yet. My argument is not but Mikel but about the rubbish ideas you post everyday. How can a grown man claim to have done for humanity when all we ever read about from you is shyt dust. Is Ajagun the one to lead SE to the finals to claim you see SE playing in Russia? Perhaps it slow down upstairs is accelerating!
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:Kongi na you get time to argue with that delusional comedian. I think he just likes ranting and posting delusional reports. I don’t even know his motives anymore because his suggestions are clueless, illogical and not happening. How do one keep suggesting we call up a bench warming rookie 6 months or his numerous insistence on calling unknown players 6 months ahead of the World Cup? Ayo, rohr is not calling any non-exceptional players nor making wholesale changes prior to the World Cup. Therefore, at this point you’re just ranting gibberish. Ajagun, Nwakali, targetman? Child please!
Ajagun is supposed to take us to the final like he claims.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

(1)I am losing patience with all these ignoramuses who cannot add to the debate
(2) They do not understand tactics
(3) They cannot comprehend the fact that everyone of the 11 players in the pitch must have a specific role
(4) When you try to educate them they get insulting and abusive
(5) They think that names is what makes a team
(6) Why is it hard for people to realise that a coach must have a formation, match plan and then find the ideal players to execute these plans?
(7) When their abominable ignorance and illiteracy is exposed they start making libellous claims
(8) I think we need rules to bar people who cannot argue their case coherently and intelligently
(9) Also, anyone who makes allegations of corruption should be required to provide evidence to back up their claims or be removed from the forum
(10) If you ask me, some people should only be allowed to read comments here as they do not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to our debates!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:(1)I am losing patience with all these ignoramuses who cannot add to the debate
(2) They do not understand tactics
(3) They cannot comprehend the fact that everyone of the 11 players in the pitch must have a specific role
(4) When you try to educate them they get insulting and abusive
(5) They think that names is what makes a team
(6) Why is it hard for people to realise that a coach must have a formation, match plan and then find the ideal players to execute these plans?
(7) When their abominable ignorance and illiteracy is exposed they start making libellous claims
(8) I think we need rules to bar people who cannot argue their case coherently and intelligently
(9) Also, anyone who makes allegations of corruption should be required to provide evidence to back up their claims or be removed from the forum
(10) If you ask me, some people should only be allowed to read comments here as they do not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to our debates!
Sore loser! Now he wants to change the rules.

One quick question. Is Ajagun the playmaker for the SE team that you said should be in the final? Abi na Rinus Michel write that one. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I look forward to watching a Youtube video of this match to see how Ajagun played. I am not too interested in his goal but how he brought his team mates into play. Spraying the ball arond in midfield is vital for success at the highest level.

Neymar, Eriksen, Modric, Ozil, etc all do it brilliantly. Both Ajagun and Nwakali came from the U17 team and I hope they come good.

In the past, the likes of Lukman Haruna and Rabiu Ibrahim who came through this route faded into obscurity. With a population of 180m Nigeria should never be short of a playmaker!
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You’re obviously a troll that just wants a response I’m definitely sure most people here don’t pay attention to you anymore. Nonsense!
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Emir Kongi, you de mind dem? Pesin way no no say 4-2-3-1 does not need a play maker. That person must be stuck in the 80's
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I look forward to watching a Youtube video of this match to see how Ajagun played. I am not too interested in his goal but how he brought his team mates into play. Spraying the ball arond in midfield is vital for success at the highest level.

Neymar, Eriksen, Modric, Ozil, etc all do it brilliantly. Both Ajagun and Nwakali came from the U17 team and I hope they come good.

In the past, the likes of Lukman Haruna and Rabiu Ali who came through this route faded into obscurity. With a population of 180m Nigeria should never be short of a playmaker!

Coutinho is Brazil's midfield orchestrator; not Neymar.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Folks - I did a short piece on Ajagun last season. I'm not an Agent, and this was before the world cup. Ajagun was playing in the Netherlands last season (on Loan). He just moved to Belgium this season. THree different clubs over the past three years (one was on loan from the original club). He has broken consistently into the first team in the AM role and played consistently last three seasons. I posted the number of minutes played in my piece on him, assists and goals. Very consistent record. His club record also reflected his production for Nigeria in his U20 days. I marvel that we're still asking who should / can fill Mikel's role if Mikel needs to subbed. The guys Ajagun is right under our nose. Please watch him. He has everything - can play in speed transition, a good eye for goal, set pieces, great passer very intelligent and good technique.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Here's my post on Ajagun at the tail end of last season when he was in the Netherlands. He continues steadily...stats consistent with the season. I remember he scored on his debut in Greece before gping on Loan in the Dutch League. Goal scoring Midfielder anyone. .....Here's my summary on him from last season (stats does not include this season).
"""""................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ajagon has played close to 3000 minutes this season 80% of which were in teh AM position. For his club,

1. Regular playing time in the AM position - 33 games for Roda JC, ~ 3000 minutes played
2. Goal scoring ability and good at set pieces - 5 goals in 33 games (he isn't a striker but you can expect a goal per tournament based on club stats)
3. Game strategy / flexibility - He can and has played LWB & RWB, and LMF this season (he doesn't score when deployed elsewhere but AM)

Ajagon's Nigerian Record

- Delivered when given the chance - U20 - Played 23 games, scored 12 goals
- U17 He played 7 games, scored 2 goals
"""""">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On account of his record for Nigeria in U20s, U 17, he'll score every 2.5 games - Good for an AM.

Based on what I've watched this season and ..the stats above, he should get a look in. I think he'll emerge the best fit for us at AM. I ask that we (CE) try to watch a couple of his games next season; views appreciated. He is smart , has good vision.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/abdul-aja ... ler/131664
Last edited by icee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.