West Ham United 0 vs Arsenal 0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: West Ham United vs Arsenal

Post by anikulapo »

Honestly can anyone give me a reason for Xhaka on this team? What is Wenger trying to prove
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

What is wrong with this team ?? 70% possession and we and now in the 90th min playing long balls ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:This is really really poor from Arsenal very very poor .
I thought it was only me......West Ham are the team in this game who actually looked our keeper in the eye, shot at him and hit the post.

Manager, players and all concerned should re-evaluate themselves after this. This is not good enough at all...
To God be the glory
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Arsenal now 7th on the table
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

2 points in 3 games is very very poor.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:Honestly can anyone give me a reason for Xhaka on this team? What is Wenger trying to prove
I don't know why you keep shouting Xhaka who at least tries a bit when dudes like Iwobi and Bellerin are stinking up the place week after week!...
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wenger resign already this game is past you .... You can’t put a team together any more and are clearly clueless as a match day manager ... what rubbsh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

0-0 FT

Poor from Arsenal as a unit, slow passing, no movement, this team needs some coaching. West Ham deserve big praise, so disciplined.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Honestly can anyone give me a reason for Xhaka on this team? What is Wenger trying to prove
I don't know why you keep shouting Xhaka who at least tries a bit when dudes like Iwobi and Bellerin are stinking up the place week after week!...

You’re clearly nuts or simply blind with all due respect. I seriously don’t know what games you’ve been watching

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Skylolo wrote:
Thanks Sky Bellerin should be bench. Worst Arsenal player today. Iwobi the less said.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bouncino wrote:Arsenal now 7th on the table
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:
Alexis.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Why doesn’t Arsenal ever play with a ball winner in mf? Abi that’s Xhaka’s role? Thought coquelin was a good dm for Arsenal
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisia Gunner, good evening Sir. You said you guys had turned a corner and your performance against United shows that you are now the team of life! What is happening, Sir? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Can anyone state the whereabouts of Oja Fry Pan Head? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Now 7th place and 1 point behind Burnley after 17 games.... :curse: :curse:

This is not good enough.
To God be the glory
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Thanks Sky Bellerin should be bench. Worst Arsenal player today. Iwobi the less said.
Oja Fry Pan Head. kedu? :lol: :lol: I need to fry fish, please bring your gorimakpa head! :D
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Alexis.
Agree....
To God be the glory
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

9 points out of 27 away from home.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham United 0 vs Arsenal 0 FT

Post by Nkume »

Only 9 away goals all season. 5 at Everton.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Skylolo wrote:Now 7th place and 1 point behind Burnley after 17 games.... :curse: :curse:

This is not good enough.
Why so angry? I thought all was well a few weeks ago? What you're angry about is not something that just happened today, this is the team all season - very inconsistent and bad managed/coached team.

Nothing new to see here. Like many have said, until Wenger goes, this is the rubbish we have to just put up with.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham United 0 vs Arsenal 0 FT

Post by Coach »

The same Welbeck who should've started vs United?

Good point on the road, 19 or 20 behind City. #NotGivingIn. #WeWillBeStrong. Don't mind Peperempe, he's cashed his chips in too early.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:9 points out of 27 away from home.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yes but what about the displays, the lads have dominated the opposition like they did United and should be commended for that atleast. Luck of the bounce evades them.