Messi YABS Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Messi YABS Super Eagles

Post by Cmoke »

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/2018-wor ... er-eagles/

The Barcelona superstar scored twice, the last time Nigeria faced Argentina at the World Cup, which was at the 2014 edition in Brazil.

Grouped alongside Nigeria, Croatia and Iceland, Messi was asked by FIFA online to analyse the strength and weakness of the team in the same group as his country Argentina.

Speaking on the Super Eagles, Messi said, “One day they score four goals, the next one, they leave plenty of space for you to do anything.”
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Messi YABS Super Eagles

Post by ANC »

Dude why post this nonsense on here
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Nigerian journalists are fools, he didn't blast Nigeria. He just pointed out an area of weakness from playing Nigeria at last world cup.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Messi is just a sore loser. Always has been.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

marutimon wrote:Messi is just a sore loser. Always has been.
It is only in the deluded heads of Naijarians that this is a rivalry. Like Totoham fans thinking that they are equal to Arsenal.

Beat your rival at least once in a game that counts before making mouth.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cellular wrote:
It is only in the deluded heads of Naijarians that this is a rivalry. Like Totoham fans thinking that they are equal to Arsenal.

What are you? The anti Christ? Why do you hate your country so much? Why do you have these oddly biased opinions of Nigeria?

Since 1994, Argentina has 4 lone goal victories over Nigeria but with the exception of 2002, Argentina has won with the aid of at least one referee assisted goal. Even in 2010 when Messi dominated our defense, their loan goal, according to Fifa itself, was an invalid goal that should have been disallowed. In 2014, the SuperEagles played Argentina as evenly as we ever had since 1994, even with a team that many like you dismissed as second rate. Argentina’s victory in that game was due to an Enyeams error rather than to any kind of domination. So you see, you are the one who is deluded in thinking that Argentina always dominates Nigeria. We ca and will beat them in Russia :!:

Cheers.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Cellular wrote:

What are you? The anti Christ? Why do you hate your country so much? Why do you have these oddly biased opinions of Nigeria?

Since 1994, Argentina has 4 lone goal victories over Nigeria but with the exception of 2002, Argentina has won with the aid of at least one referee assisted goal. Even in 2010 when Messi dominated our defense, their loan goal, according to Fifa itself, was an invalid goal that should have been disallowed. In 2014, the SuperEagles played Argentina as evenly as we ever had since 1994, even with a team that many like you dismissed as second rate. Argentina’s victory in that game was due to an Enyeams error rather than to any kind of domination. So you see, you are the one who is deluded in thinking that Argentina always dominates Nigeria. We ca and will beat them in Russia :!:

Cheers.
They beat Nigeria more often than not. So that is not a rivalry. I believe the term on this site is 'wife'. After 5 times and zero wins, please explain to me what constitutes a rivalry.

Can we beat them in Russia? Absolutely! But until then, we are to them what Kenya is to us. :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
They beat Nigeria more often than not. So that is not a rivalry. I believe the term on this site is 'wife'. After 5 times and zero wins, please explain to me what constitutes a rivalry.

Can we beat them in Russia? Absolutely! But until then, we are to them what Kenya is to us. :mrgreen:
If you have to resort to lies to make a point then I don’t need to explain anything to you :!:

Cheers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
Chief, we don't qualify to be called their rival. We are yet to beat them at any level in a competitive setting.
Weda or Wedarant na only by one goal they beat us by, they beat us.

Respect your superior and strive to beat them when it counts.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Cito wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.

If you have to resort to lies to make a point then I don’t need to explain anything to you :!:

Cheers.
I am curious as to what the lie in what he said is? At senior level, we have played them in 5 competitive games with 4 losses and one draw.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

One draw, when?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

ukwala wrote:
Cito wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.

If you have to resort to lies to make a point then I don’t need to explain anything

Cheers.
I am curious as to what the lie in what he said is? At senior level, we have played them in 5 competitive games with 4 losses and one draw.
List the 5 competitive games then flap yourself for helping to promote a lie :!:

Cheers.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cito wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.
World cups 94 , 02, 10, 14 and confederation cup 95(0-0).

Ok son, Nigeria has played them 4 times in the World Cup and once in confederation cup. 1+4 = 5. Now you have made a complete fool of yourself. Is it worth it? :oops:

If you are grown up you should apologize but I highly doubt you can do that.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cito wrote:
Cito wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.
World cups 94 , 02, 10, 14 and confederation cup 95(0-0).

Ok son, Nigeria has played them 4 times in the World Cup and once in confederation cup. 1+4 = 5. Now you have made a complete fool of yourself. Is it worth it? :oops:

If you are grown up you should apologize but I highly doubt you can do that.
Apologize ke, the guy will insult you then run into hiding.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
Oga Tony in other words they have been husbanding us since 1994 :lol: My brother abeg defeat na defeat....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cmoke wrote:http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/2018-wor ... er-eagles/

The Barcelona superstar scored twice, the last time Nigeria faced Argentina at the World Cup, which was at the 2014 edition in Brazil.

Grouped alongside Nigeria, Croatia and Iceland, Messi was asked by FIFA online to analyse the strength and weakness of the team in the same group as his country Argentina.

Speaking on the Super Eagles, Messi said, “One day they score four goals, the next one, they leave plenty of space for you to do anything.”
:rotf: he aint lie
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
Oga Tony in other words they have been husbanding us since 1994 :lol: My brother abeg defeat na defeat....
:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
So will you say that Argentina is Cameroon wife or rival?Abeg Nigeria is rival to Argentina,go watch the Atlanta 96 game and come back.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
So will you say that Argentina is Cameroon wife or rival?Abeg Nigeria is rival to Argentina,go watch the Atlanta 96 game and come back.
Age grade competition.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cmoke wrote:http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/2018-wor ... er-eagles/

hehehe my sweet Messi :D I see you are remembering the likes of Ambrose Efe and Oshinawa.

Unfortunately for you, the likes of Ambrose Efe will never play for Nigeria again. And more importantly, the have a coach who knows how important tactics can be. Good luck with "the plenty of space" :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

At this rate, Kenya may also claim that Nigeria is its rival.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Enugu II wrote:At this rate, Kenya may also claim that Nigeria is its rival.

:curse:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Cellular wrote:
Chief, we don't qualify to be called their rival. We are yet to beat them at any level in a competitive setting.
Weda or Wedarant na only by one goal they beat us by, they beat us.

Respect your superior and strive to beat them when it counts.
We have, once - Atlanta 96 Olympic Final (U-23).
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.