Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9

Tell us, how much is Musa paying you to advocate for his undeserved inclusion in the Current SE?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

NFA chairman it isn’t an attack to you personally and it’s clearly football related.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

9jaMan wrote:
john12 wrote:Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9

Tell us, how much is Musa paying you to advocate for his undeserved inclusion in the Current SE?
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The truth is that bad teeth causes mental illness. People have to be aware of that.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Not to make fun of anyone or whatsoever but do bad teeth really causes mental illness? I.e gu disease, gingivitis
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Not to make fun of anyone or whatsoever but do bad teeth really causes mental illness? I.e gu disease, gingivitis
It can cause dementia, to be specific.

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/ ... h-dementia

Google it. There are many studies out there.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Flex Swift wrote:I don’t understand why the clamour for these players was not this strong during qualifiers at the very lest we would see if they would fit in and could perform with the rest of the team. To select any uncapped player now is a huge risk. We have gone down this road before and it failed where Sola, Uchebo, Babatunde, Nwofor, Reuben, Azeez and Mosequito today?
Blame Rohr for not inviting them. His conservatism cost us the chance to look at some of these players.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.
I am giving you the benefit of my response for now but very soon I will withdraw that privilege and stop responding to you as you are talking incoherent nonsense. The World Cup is about three classes above African qualification.

Beating Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria would be standard for any average South American or European team and it is no surprise Nigeria did so. Argentina, Croatia and Iceland are a totally different kettle of fish and require Nigeria to significantly up her game.

Now, any averagely intelligent person can figure that out. You are so annoying with your silly talk about Nigeria going to Russia with sub-standard players just because they played in the qualifiers.

I will ignore you from now on rather than lose my cool with you. Restraint and maturity is needed here.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Iceland will not beat Zambia or Cameroon while Algeria proved at last World Cup that they’re strong. Your point is invalid
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.
I am giving you the benefit of my response for now but very soon I will withdraw that privilege and stop responding to you as you are talking incoherent nonsense. The World Cup is about three classes above African qualification.

Beating Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria would be standard for any average South American or European team and it is no surprise Nigeria did so. Argentina, Croatia and Iceland are a totally different kettle of fish and require Nigeria to significantly up her game.

Now, any averagely intelligent person can figure that out. You are so annoying with your silly talk about Nigeria going to Russia with sub-standard players just because they played in the qualifiers.

I will ignore you from now on rather than lose my cool with you. Restraint and maturity is needed here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Yet we couldn't qualify for the last two ANC's now you are telling us qualifying for the WC was a foregone conclusion. I mean seriously, the coaches job was to turn things around and qualify an underachieving team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Keshi should have used Babatunde, Sola,Uchebo Nwofor, Azeez ,Reuben during the qualifying process for the last World Cup I have no doubt in my mind the team would not have qualified.

I also think had Onyeruru played against Cameroon they would have beaten him up and he wouldn’t have scored any goals. people bring up top scorer in Belgium but so was Joseph Akpala. Benedict Akweugu was top scorer in Austria but a very useless player for Nigeria. Rohlr has capped Onyeruru 3 times and he hasn’t come close to scoring but in the same vain Musa has provided an assist against Argentina with limited minutes.

In my opinion the positions of weaken in the team first and fore most is the goalkeeping position. The left back position competition has been introduce with the capping of Brian Idowu. The right back position has adequate cover. I am equally comfortable with the 3 centre backs when you consider some of the rubbish we have paraded in that postion (Danny Shittu, Efe Ambrose, Soji and Afolabi) in the past. I am equally comfortable with the midfield with Skipo Obi running things

Now the attack. For me ther are many things to consider here firstly during qualification did the team struggle to score goals? We scored 2 away goals against Zambia 3 goals at home against Algeria 3 goals against Cameroon at home one goal away and one goal against Zambia at home and 1 goal against Algeria away. The team doesn’t have an efficient centre forward and the goals have come from many the wide forwards.

Again certain forwards bring to the team several qualities such a threat from set plays ,defensive support and ball winning ability important qualities required during a World Cup campaign. These qualities I haven’t seen in any of the so called ‘better’ players including Onyeruru .

I trust Rohlr to make the right choices as he has been doing so far. In March the over haul the team fan club are going to banging their heads against the wall when Ajagun, Bree, Awoniyi,Nwakili, Ogbeche, Martins etc etc are not selected for once Nigeria preparations for World Cup is taken a professional approach.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Ayo, mark my word. Barring any injuries ighalo, Iheanacho, musa, Moses Victor and iwobi are guaranteed a World Cup place. There nothing you agents, clients can change this time.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Osarenren-Obazee is on the bench again today :clap:

Game is on FS1 for those in the U.S.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:Osarenren-Obazee is on the bench again today :clap:

Abeg, monitor the game for us. Thanks.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Osarenren-Obazee is on the bench again today :clap:

Abeg, monitor the game for us. Thanks.
Sure. Its 2-2 now, hoping he comes in at some point in the second half.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hannover don concede. perhaps, he will come in now.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bailey, Ndidis former teammate put Lever up, also threatening to add more.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Came in and they scored the equalizer almost right after, he had a hand in the move though with an inaccurate pass.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Leverkusen brings in a defender and concede. :lol: :lol: When will some coaches learn that extra defender doesnt mean more defensive solidity. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Osarenren-Obazee is in, by the way
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nothing to report about is performance. Just glad he got action and is building his fitness back up.