LIVERPOOL NEWS 2017/18

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS THERE A LIVERPOOL SEASON THREAD HERE?

Post by benteke »

pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
tfco wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:Please change the title and make it the official Liverpool thread, i also like to follow Liverpool
Is he a Liverpool fan?

And you, are you a Liverpool fan?

Did any Liverpool fan ask for help in setting up a thread?

Are u not a Manure fan? Which one consign you?
:clap:

What on earth motivates a football fan to open a season long thread on a club he doesn't support, does not follow, does not care for, possibly hate, etc...

Mind you, not a random thread on a random news item, not a match thread, but a season long thread!

What kind of compulsive, obsessive hate leads one to such an obnoxious act?

You learn a lot of things by what peeps choose to do or not do. This is the kind of obnoxiousness that can lead someone to poison his wife in her sleep!

What kind of a low life scum does something like this?
I agree with you - it is difficult to accept someone who doesn't feel passion for a club to open a season long thread, especially is that person supports a rival. It just doesn't agree with every sinew of one's spirit.

Anointed, why now - wetin you dey cook up? :sneaky:

Its the broth that comes from a twisted mind.

I just hope that characters like this are not in any way involved in youth football. Cus next thing they will be abusing kids on the down low. What a scum!

I know it's painful. I can only put myself in your slippers and think of a Spurs season thread opened by Waffiman, Tunda or Anigbelenu - ol boy, I go send sniper after them, in fact I go pull the trigger myself :curse: :veryangry: :mad:

But by contributing to this thread, it seems you've reluctantly accepted it. :sneaky:
:rotf: i am surprised by txj's rants.
I would have thought he was going to open a proper Liverpool season thread when this one was still a thread about a joke and then swallow Anointed's thread by asking mods to merge.
If he was that serious and passionate about this issue he would have acted, but now it's done, all he can do is rant.
Let the Liverpool thread be filled with Liverpool news :thumbs:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL NEWS 2017/18

Post by benteke »

Coach wrote:@Chief Oga Tx, you'll recall discourse and debate on the meat of the matter, shoddy defending and precious little emphasis on the fine art. Of course, the argument was dismissed as errant nonsense and yet Brendan Kloppgers echoed in similar vain yesterday.

Jurgen Klopp said he is "sick" of the way Liverpool are conceding "easy goals" aftertheir 2-0 Carabao Cup defeat to Leicesteron Tuesday.

"We played really good football in the first half and should have decided the game early," said Klopp. "We had big chances. But that's football, it's 90 minutes, at least."Leicester somehow survive because we are not clinical enough, sometimes it's like that, but you need to stay concentrated until the end and not allow them to score. They scored too easily.

"The second ball after a corner, and a throw-in… I am sick of goals like this. You cannot play football. First goal we don't push up together, you can say it one time or 1000 times, it's not nice to concede these goals, and today it's again because of these."

Liverpool have kept just two clean sheets this season and have now conceded 10 goals in their last four matches.

Klopp added: "After the first goal you saw the heads from Leicester went up, that was a bigger difference. The game changes in moments like this, you have the chance to do it by yourself or sometimes you are on the wrong side and that's how it is.

"But that we concede like this, that makes me really, really sick.

"We are still a good football team, I see it, but unfortunately it doesn't feel [like that] at the moment because it's a cup competition. We wanted to go into the next round and nobody is interested who plays the better in the first half.

"The story of this game is really easy to tell, we were the much better team in the first half, we played good football, we didn't score, that's sometimes part of football.

"But as long as we concede goals like we conceded today, then it is quite difficult."

sauce: various outlets
Klopp didn't look too good in the post match interview.

But Liverpool misses too many chances, they should be scoring a lot.

Maybe they will get back to winning this weekend
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Without the ability to defend, they will do nothing beyond their ordinary this season. The Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League will be treated to bog standard, 6 out of 10 and OK, respectively.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

'Okokobrinko my houseboy, this Dean na my big Oga'
:bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:Image

'Okokobrinko my houseboy, this Dean na my big Oga'
:bump:
Jose the clown :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Jose--- boss can I talk.
Klopp...feel free my student
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ZEEMBECILE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

@Chief Oga Tx, nno! Bournemouth? Biko...clean sheet ogini?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

4 nil the last time one checked, did they achieve the unthinkable? @Chief Oga Tx, confirm. Uchechi! Wetere'm Orji. Chai, clean sheet, imagine.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

VVD has signed for £75m.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

The YeyeMan wrote:VVD has signed for £75m.
Has he officially signed or can City snatch him? Hate to see City do that..
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

GL to LPool.
VVD should help them stabilize the leaky defense.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chief Oga Tx, biko! achoro m ka gwa gi...sefentee fife meelyon. Centre-whorr? Chai! Ogini.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

- Coutinho sold.
- Flanagan in court for assault
- Firmino facing racism investigation.
- Clyne facing drug related sanctions.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:- Coutinho sold.
All for one team?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kajifu wrote:
All for one team?
.....and still a teacher to the cowardly Portuguese Pygmy :bump: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
All for one team?
Yup!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, some rumors is that the player Liverpool wants from LCFC is Ndidi :shock:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Hmmm when Tottenham sold Bale and spent the monies, Liverpool said they would not waste money like Spurs. History knows what happened. Now it is the turn of Coutinho's sale - what will happen?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8