SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Post by danfo driver »

Cheiii!! 2-3! :scared:

Fortuna hold on naaaa! abeg!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

6 minutes extra time?? That referee is not a good man. :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! TOP OF THE LEAGUE, 'AVIN A LAFF!!! :D

FC Den Bosch 2 - 4 Fortuna Sittard

NEC Nijmegen 1 - 1 Helmond Sport

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What a story!! From the brink of administration to top of the league! Quite a journey for Fortuna Sittard. Amazing work by Isitan Gun, Sunday Oliseh & the amazing fans who have been there every step. Delighted for them. #dbofor #sittard
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Head coach Sunday Oliseh and his Fortuna Sittard managed a 2-4 today over FC Den Bosch, making them the new league leaders. Fortuna now topping the league makes Oliseh the only African coach to lead a European professional league with his team. Who would've ever imagined?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:6 minutes extra time?? That referee is not a good man. :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! TOP OF THE LEAGUE, 'AVIN A LAFF!!! :D

FC Den Bosch 2 - 4 Fortuna Sittard

NEC Nijmegen 1 - 1 Helmond Sport

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The coach is serving some HOT humble PIE to some people :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Excellent.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wow bobo is doing his thing :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am interested in improving players, rather than buying stars

Apparently, WE play against AZ in the cup on wednesday! That one go tough. AZ is one of the best teams in the first division and are in Europa League, sef . i'll just say, send out a second string team. Concentration should be on promotion.
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Fortuna fan on twitter:
It's almost unbelievable to watch your team evolving and getting better by the week. To watch a Fortuna game is almost mandatory, top entertainment! Top league spot is a well deserved reward for all the hard work. Sittard loves you King Oliseh!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

danfo driver wrote:Fortuna fan on twitter:
It's almost unbelievable to watch your team evolving and getting better by the week. To watch a Fortuna game is almost mandatory, top entertainment! Top league spot is a well deserved reward for all the hard work. Sittard loves you King Oliseh!

Great Stuff!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Oliseh explains his approach to the game.
http://www.naijiant.com/
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Wow
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Hold Tight my man, Biggup the man.

Big Tings a Gwan.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

cic old boy wrote:
:thumbs: :thumb:

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cic old boy wrote:Oliseh explains his approach to the game.
Coach, thanks for serving some people (worldwide) real HOT and HUMBLE Pie :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

Boss Oliseh, I and many others on here wished you the best when you took over Fortuna in Jan, A lot didn't and some questioned why you were taking over such a lowly team conveniently forgetting that 95% of the time, we black people only get the role when the hirer is in deep trouble and has tried numerous other caucasian coaches who would have failed repeatedly.

I have said it before, it is important you keep going and demonstrate to club owners out there that there are a lot of qualified ex black ball players with the required coaching badges capable of doing this job. I wish you more continued success and will continue following your journey...good or bad! All the best :D :D
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eclipse wrote:
Boss Oliseh, I and many others on here wished you the best when you took over Fortuna in Jan, A lot didn't and some questioned why you were taking over such a lowly team conveniently forgetting that 95% of the time, we black people only get the role when the hirer is in deep trouble and has tried numerous other caucasian coaches who would have failed repeatedly.

I have said it before, it is important you keep going and demonstrate to club owners out there that there are a lot of qualified ex black ball players with the required coaching badges capable of doing this job. I wish you more continued success and will continue following your journey...good or bad! All the best :D :D
I think you mea, Black EX-FOOTALL PLAYERS. Which means the black player was a former player. And not, ex black ball players, which will indicate that the ball player was formerly black. :D
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Eclipse wrote:

I think you mea, Black EX-FOOTALL PLAYERS. Which means the black player was a former player. And not, ex black ball players, which will indicate that the ball player was formerly black. :D
Bros Danfo driver: When this Site started, English composition (sentence structure, sentence agreement, past and present tense and et al.) never mattered until TFCO and Co. began their mess. For me, as long as I understood what was written, I am fine. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Anyway, back to coach Oliseh and his team ... :clap: :clap: :clap: