Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Post by danfo driver »

this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Post by danfo driver »

And Damian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That Left Winger for Bristol is a very wicked man :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
Shutup.........................silly dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pogba played today against a 6th div team and the Portugese pygmy :mrgreen: still lost.............................I thought buffoons were claiming that Pep :thumbs: schooled the 'football-coward' 'cos the GREAT Pogba :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was missing.

A coward remains a bloody coward.............even against a 6 div side :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
Pogba played today against a 6th div team and the Portugese pygmy :mrgreen: still lost.............................I thought buffoons were claiming that Pep :thumbs: schooled the 'football-coward' 'cos the GREAT Pogba :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was missing.

A coward remains a bloody coward.............even against a 6 div side :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Zee-Baby, Kedu kodi? :D
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

What happened to Tuanzebe? When you field that Italian fraud Darmian in a must win match you deserve all the eggs on your face.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Zee-Baby, Kedu kodi? :D

Kedu :mrgreen: about the COWARDLY portugese pygmy...................danfo driver :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Two players killed this game for United, Rashford and Darmian.

Also they need some goddamn wingers!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:What happened to Tuanzebe? When you field that Italian fraud Darmian in a must win match you deserve all the eggs on your face.
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Darmian has no place in a club of this size. He is shocking. I have said it many times, I dont know how Blind and Darmian got this far in their career. Remarkable stuff.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Yeah he is dumb, but where was the most expensive no 10 against a bunch of hey yous?

At least at his age he is playing for ManU, something Pogba could not do. Who knows maybe he needs to go on loan to Juventus to get cured of his dumbness too.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

TheHitman47 wrote:Two players killed this game for United, Rashford and Darmian.

BS..................Pogba & Ibrahimović were on the pitch against a 6th div side, but they were handicapped by a 'football-coward' masquerading as a coach.
Silly portugese pygmy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Darmian is a fraud, cant even believe he is Italian...no Italian defender can be so shyte!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Yeah he is dumb, but where was the most expensive no 10 against a bunch of hey yous?
If you are referring to Pogba, he was there, spraying passes creating at least 3 one-on-one chances! One of which was sprayed to Rashford, who was too dumb to simply play a straight pass to Lukaku.

And he is not just the most expensive number 10. he is THE BEST NUMBER 10 IN THE WORLD - FACT.

By the way, Bristol are not "hey yous." They may be in Div 2, but like Oliseh's Fortuna, they have been rejuvenated by their new coach. I think they have won 11 games in the last 12 or something crazy like that. Additionally, they have beaten FOUR EPL TEAMS to get to the Semi Finals. Thats why I just laughed when I saw United fans celebrating this draw on twitter. :lol: :lol: :lol:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:What happened to Tuanzebe? When you field that Italian fraud Darmian in a must win match you deserve all the eggs on your face.
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Darmian has no place in a club of this size. He is shocking. I have said it many times, I dont know how Blind and Darmian got this far in their career. Remarkable stuff.
Not sure what your point is about Tuanzebe. Yes, preferred position is CB but he plays RB and even midfield and he is way better than the Italian fraud at RB.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf: :rotf: " Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player" What a title
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Not sure what your point is about Tuanzebe. Yes, preferred position is CB but he plays RB and even midfield and he is way better than the Italian fraud at RB.
Then ask. :tic:

He is a CB, and his coach preferred 2 other CBs to him.

And yes, he is outrageously better than Darmian, even at right back.

In 2 weeks, Mourinho has to be ruthless.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And since I am always hard on Shaw, let me be fair and say he was United's best player on the pitch. :clap: :clap:

Oloye, for today and this one, I raise my hand up. Hopefully, he can stay healthy because he has a huge fight on his hand. United will be buying a left back in January.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Then saying he is a CB is irrelevant. He plays RB too and better than today's first choice - hence the question.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Then saying he is a CB is irrelevant. He plays RB too and better than today's first choice - hence the question.

No, its not. that is the opinion of YOU and ME. His coach clearly does not agree with us. Clearly the coach believes Darmian is better. And his coach is the one who sees them in training. This is the same match that McTominay played, a player I dont rate as highly. But again, the coach does not agree with me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The minute i saw Darmian in the lineup alarm bell started ringing!

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Did DeBruyne drive United forward? Full ninety minutes...Trophy at stake. Bossed the midfield ala a Young Pat Viera.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:The minute i saw Darmian in the lineup alarm bell started ringing!
And Blind too.

Remember when I ask you whether that guy dey use e papa name take progress for e career? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll say it again, in 2 weeks, Mourinho has to be ruthless.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:And since I am always hard on Shaw, let me be fair and say he was United's best player on the pitch. :clap: :clap:

Oloye, for today and this one, I raise my hand up. Hopefully, he can stay healthy because he has a huge fight on his hand. United will be buying a left back in January.
Bobo played well tonite to get out of the hell Jose has turned his career into.

TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

zee wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:Two players killed this game for United, Rashford and Darmian.

BS..................Pogba & Ibrahimović were on the pitch against a 6th div side, but they were handicapped by a 'football-coward' masquerading as a coach.
Silly portugese pygmy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The coach killed it, but Pogba and Ibra weren't the ones stinking up the joint. You are only as good as the team around you, especially if the team around you is playing garbage tactics.