Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Post by Odas »

Ah-ah, Aruako the mumu boy! Were you dey naw? I dey hia dey wate for you, abeg make you com back, Today na today for me and you. I get tiam for your ugly ares-o! Com abeg, come run your maut again! The SAINT with a good wife - hehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hahahahaha!
Last edited by Odas on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common, talk! It is time to talk, I have time for you - dummy!
These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf
Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!
It will soon be time for your meds.
:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf:
I can only respond to coherent people. Right now you are rambling like a drunk. I have no intention of wasting my Christmas with a lonely person like you. I have a GREAT family with me. Now get back to your nurse. I'll not indulge you any more. You are now boring me.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf
Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!
:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf:
I can only respond to coherent people. Right now you are rambling like a drunk. I have no intention of wasting my Christmas with a lonely person like you. I have a GREAT family with me. Now get back to your nurse. I'll not indulge you any more. You are now boring me.
Common, fool! You have a good wife, you are a SA!NT, you are the defender of all women and a Counselor. Please tell us why the judge ruled the way he/she did against Ebuoe. I am waiting and I am sure several Forumers are also waiting. Don't run, put your words where your position is, but with PROOF
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Common, fool! You have a good wife, you are a SA!NT, you are the defender of all women and a Counselor. Please tell us why the judge ruled the way he/she did, please. I am waiting and I am sure several Forumers are also waiting. Don't run, put your words where your position is, but with PROOF
Where is the ruling of the judge? Have you seen it? What court? What judge? What country? I'll leave you now with that assignment. I'm tired of engaging with lonely stalkers. Have a lovely Christmas.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf

Common, fool! You have a good wife, you are a SA!NT, you are the defender of all women and a Counselor. Please tell us why the judge ruled the way he/she did, please. I am waiting and I am sure several Forumers are also waiting. Don't run, put your words where your position is, but with PROOF
Where is the ruling of the judge? Have you seen it? What court? What judge? What country? I'll leave you now with that assignment. I'm tired of engaging with lonely stalkers. Have a lovely Christmas.
:lol: :lol: :lol: mumu! The reasons you listed is why I and several others said and I quote: "If the content of the article is true." Your foolishness didn't let you see those words or sentences. Kai, na wa-o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, food is ready. I am going to eat and will be back. Today na today for me an you. I go sho you say everi day no be Chrismas.

I go sho you pepper today, Mr. Counselor :lol: :lol: . Make I go chop forst :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mumu, stupid man!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I think these women are all the same. They ONLY hide what they are until you hit a ROCK - one way or the other. On the other hand, how can he lose everything to the ex? What type of court did they go? I have never heard of such before. I have always heard of 50/50. Maybe the judge has something to gain in the fight. :?: :?:
Here women were all the same. You later backtracked and changed it to 'majority' because you were called out. While others rightfully asked to hear from the other side you went to town with your condemnation of all women. I note that you did not comnent on another article published 22 December, 2016 where Ebuoe thanks his wife for her support at a time he had become difficult to live with. These were Eboue's words.
Hmm, he married a White woman? That explains it. The judge is simply wanting to strip Ebueh of everything as a revenge for marrying one of their own (a White woman). That explains it, I am NOT surprised at the rulings at all
Again you were quick to conclude that it was a conspiracy without bothering to check the facts. All I said is that we needed more information to conclude.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Eboue hired by Galatasaray as youth coach: media reports
— 25th December 2017
Emmanuel Eboue, who had recently made shocking revelations that he was on the brink of suicide due to financial troubles, is reported to have been drafted as an assistant coach for Galatasaray Sports Club.
The Ivorian footballer played for the Turkish club between 2011 and 2016, but has lately suffered financial reversals that have brought him, he said, to the brink of suicide – following the confiscation of his assets due to poor investments and his expensive divorce from his Belgian ex-wife, Aurélie.
As a result of his current plight, the Yellow-Red fans started an online petition under the #Eboue hashtag.

Galatasaray’s legendary names, Hasan Şaş and Necati Ateş, also lent their support to the cause of the fallen star, who had reached out to his former clubs for assistance.

Galatasaray is said to be extending Eboue a helping hand, a message that spread quickly across Turkish media.

It has been indicated that the Yellow-Reds would be hiring Eboue as an assistant coach for the team’s U14 youth squad. During this time he’ll remain at the club’s Florya facilities and will be retained as a salaried employee.

(Source: Milliyet)
http://sunnewsonline.com/eboue-hired-by ... ch-report/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^And that very same salary will be consumed.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

realtrouble wrote:
Eboue hired by Galatasaray as youth coach: media reports
— 25th December 2017
Emmanuel Eboue, who had recently made shocking revelations that he was on the brink of suicide due to financial troubles, is reported to have been drafted as an assistant coach for Galatasaray Sports Club.
The Ivorian footballer played for the Turkish club between 2011 and 2016, but has lately suffered financial reversals that have brought him, he said, to the brink of suicide – following the confiscation of his assets due to poor investments and his expensive divorce from his Belgian ex-wife, Aurélie.
As a result of his current plight, the Yellow-Red fans started an online petition under the #Eboue hashtag.

Galatasaray’s legendary names, Hasan Şaş and Necati Ateş, also lent their support to the cause of the fallen star, who had reached out to his former clubs for assistance.

Galatasaray is said to be extending Eboue a helping hand, a message that spread quickly across Turkish media.

It has been indicated that the Yellow-Reds would be hiring Eboue as an assistant coach for the team’s U14 youth squad. During this time he’ll remain at the club’s Florya facilities and will be retained as a salaried employee.

(Source: Milliyet)
http://sunnewsonline.com/eboue-hired-by ... ch-report/
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
I think these women are all the same. They ONLY hide what they are until you hit a ROCK - one way or the other. On the other hand, how can he lose everything to the ex? What type of court did they go? I have never heard of such before. I have always heard of 50/50. Maybe the judge has something to gain in the fight. :?: :?:
Here women were all the same. You later backtracked and changed it to 'majority' because you were called out. While others rightfully asked to hear from the other side you went to town with your condemnation of all women. I note that you did not comnent on another article published 22 December, 2016 where Ebuoe thanks his wife for her support at a time he had become difficult to live with. These were Eboue's words.
Hmm, he married a White woman? That explains it. The judge is simply wanting to strip Ebueh of everything as a revenge for marrying one of their own (a White woman). That explains it, I am NOT surprised at the rulings at all
Again you were quick to conclude that it was a conspiracy without bothering to check the facts. All I said is that we needed more information to conclude.
You continue to show you have no sense. You who have checked and have the proof, please tell us what it is. Why did the Judge rule the way he did?

If you have a people behaving "almost" the same way in certain circumstances for so long, it will be fair to infer they will behave the same way again. Mr. Counselor, do you know the number of Black men killed by White men - because according to them - the Black men looked at White women's faces? Do you know how many Black men in Prison - today - for possessing a roll of cannabis (marijuana) and the White people with more quantity are only warned and let go?

Don't you see the number of Black men being killed by Police these days for little or no offense and yet the Law allows the Police officers to get away with it? If all those has happened and is happening, who says the Judge is not one of such RACISTS?

Mr. SAINT, Aruako1, please respond! Why did the Judge gave everything to the White woman instead of 50/50, at worst?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sad to read all this back and forth between two big boys.Biko e don do oga I was is your boy kajifu begging.
Also is shameful that Eboue spend a lot of years at beloved yet Wenger with all the power could not offer him a job.Shameful on the part of Wenger if he has not call Eboue and offer something.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Why should they offer him a job? Does he have the credentials for the position or should Beloved embrace Nigerianistic nepotisms? That very position which should've been offered, should it have been advertised for public application or created purposely for Eboue? The same charity championed by the great folk of Cyberia, oft goes amiss when the Charcot jointed beggar or skateboarding sacral agenesised orphan stretches their hand out for want of a dollar. Nonsense.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Eboue's case is unfortunate. I remember that Iheanacho's father once said his son can only sign for a 'white man' as an agent. Iheanacho then showed a lot of loyalty to Pep Guardiola and then skipped the Olympics. This was among "other things":

* http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/kel ... 09606.html

* http://sportsrollcall.com/man-city-cash ... dad-coach/

My point - Many African players DO combine a stupid arrogance mixed with extreme naivety ... They are used and when it all goes to pot, that is when they smell the coffee. Be yourself, and be smart.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kai women dey show men for thus world ..

I know some dudes still paying 20% of the income for 5 mins of pleasure, for 18 years....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Wenger does not have enough things to worry about but to call a married millionaire, who left the team ... to offer him a non existent job?
Would you want Eboue coaching your child? I'm not a doctor, but watching him speak in that interview i feel that he needs more medical/financial training/counselors/lawyers . He said he is still traumatized by the death of relatives. He is scared at night. And he said he had been thinking about suicide.
He needs mental and emotional stability first.
I would not be surprised if that was part of what the lawyer took into consideration. .
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:Sad to read all this back and forth between two big boys.Biko e don do oga I was is your boy kajifu begging.
Also is shameful that Eboue spend a lot of years at beloved yet Wenger with all the power could not offer him a job.Shameful on the part of Wenger if he has not call Eboue and offer something.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:^Why should they offer him a job? Does he have the credentials for the position or should Beloved embrace Nigerianistic nepotisms? That very position which should've been offered, should it have been advertised for public application or created purposely for Eboue? The same charity championed by the great folk of Cyberia, oft goes amiss when the Charcot jointed beggar or skateboarding sacral agenesised orphan stretches their hand out for want of a dollar. Nonsense.
Yeah did not wenger offer likes of Diaby contract when it was clear he was done ?Eboue could help beloved and the comedian in the locker room.That is a good job,the is cleaning jobs,alot of jobs at emirate.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Some clarity on the court proceedings. Apparently Eboue did not provide sufficient information and was poorly represented. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... e-11748740
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I swear, professional footballers that are highly paid should not get married until the finish their careers, they will then see who is likely to have their back once the miney stops coming in
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Woman sha.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Sad for Eboue.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:I swear, professional footballers that are highly paid should not get married until the finish their careers, they will then see who is likely to have their back once the miney stops coming in
Haba so they should not start family because they are highly paid?Why is it that most people who suffer like Eboue are blacks?
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:I swear, professional footballers that are highly paid should not get married until the finish their careers, they will then see who is likely to have their back once the miney stops coming in
Haba so they should not start family because they are highly paid?Why is it that most people who suffer like Eboue are blacks?
Mike Tyson vs Lewis...One waited till retirement to have a family and kept all his earnings, while the former lost it all to the last dollar ($400 million).
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.