KAA Gent's Samuel Kalu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: KAA Gent's Samuel Kalu

Post by Otitokoro »

Watched Samuel Kalu play in Gent's 1-0 loss to Anderletch. Was particularly disappointed with the way the Ghanaian kid (Francis Awudu) took him to school. Truth is dude is not ready for the SE - perhaps 2022, but certainly not now, on account of his play all season long.

Simon Moses' game, on the other hand, has improved tremendously. His touches, off and on the ball running and defending is close to top notch. Playing in the SE has done his psyche a lot of good and he looks quite sharp. My assessment is based on his performance over the last 3 games Gent played this month (Standard Leige - Dec 16, Chaleroi - Dec 21 and lastly Anderletch - Dec 26).
wiseone wrote:Saw him play last week. Looks a very impressive player with speed, trickery, and dribbling skills. Also takes corners. He could be an option in 2018 and beyond as a winger. Funnily enough he looked more dangerous than his teammate Simon Moses.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Otitokoro wrote:Watched Samuel Kalu play in Gent's 1-0 loss to Anderletch. Was particularly disappointed with the way the Ghanaian kid (Francis Awudu) took him to school. Truth is dude is not ready for the SE - perhaps 2022, but certainly not now, on account of his play all season long.

Simon Moses' game, on the other hand, has improved tremendously. His touches, off and on the ball running and defending is close to top notch. Playing in the SE has done his psyche a lot of good and he looks quite sharp. My assessment is based on his performance over the last 3 games Gent played this month (Standard Leige - Dec 16, Chaleroi - Dec 21 and lastly Anderletch - Dec 26).
wiseone wrote:Saw him play last week. Looks a very impressive player with speed, trickery, and dribbling skills. Also takes corners. He could be an option in 2018 and beyond as a winger. Funnily enough he looked more dangerous than his teammate Simon Moses.
I agree, Simon's game has actually improved and he's playing with more confidence.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Amiens and Guingamp in the French Ligue 1 are interested in buying Kalu in the mid season January transfer period.
I am happy
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Dammy wrote:Amiens and Guingamp in the French Ligue 1 are interested in buying Kalu in the mid season January transfer period.

Hmmmm. I would love to see him move to a bigger league so we can assess him against better opposition.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Watched Samuel Kalu play in Gent's 1-0 loss to Anderletch. Was particularly disappointed with the way the Ghanaian kid (Francis Awudu) took him to school. Truth is dude is not ready for the SE - perhaps 2022, but certainly not now, on account of his play all season long.

I agree, Simon's game has actually improved and he's playing with more confidence.
:agree:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He seems to have spent a lot of time defending against Amuzu. Not sure if that was an instruction from his coach or just him being an honest pro and tackling back.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ogasir wrote:
john12 wrote:Shameless people! How much has he paid you? You’re emphasizing that you’re not an agent made me realize that you’re probably an intermediary for that guy. Why didn’t you mention his name 2 years ago or last year when we were scrambling to qualify? This is the same nonsense stunt that you guys pulled in 2002 and 2014. Let’s assume that we select your man, do you know how any other agents that has players available for selection?? After World Cup, if Samuel kalu is good he would be selected
Why are you always accusing people of being "agents"? Are are mentally retarded or something? This is a forum for Nigerian football fans to talk about the SE and Nigerian players. Do you think an actual football agent will be on CE trying to push their players?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley