Match-Fixer, Antonio Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Match-Fixer, Antonio Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Post by danfo driver »

Antonio Conte:
I do not aim high with my requests, especially as in my history I’ve rarely been given the players I asked for. I always ended up at clubs who were running an austerity programme.”
This is a man who has spent £ 303, 200,000.00 (BRITISH POUNDS).

Willy Caballero Free
Antonio Rüdiger £29,000,000
Tiémoué Bakayoko £40,000,000
Álvaro Morata £58,000,000
Davide Zappacosta £23,000,000
Danny Drinkwater £35,000,000

Michy Batshuayi £33,200,000
N'Golo Kanté £32,000,000
Eduardo Free
Marcos Alonso £23,000,000
David Luiz £30,000,000
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Post by cic old boy »

The Enemy of Football's "enemy" is my enemy.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:The Enemy of Football's "enemy" is my enemy.

Exactly my brother! Conte is an enemy of football! Look at the horrendous cowardly defensive football he put out yesterday. But for Arsenal's poor defense and inability to score, should have been a cricket scoreline. abi how you see am? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Antonio Conte what a shameless man,i wish he drop off from top 4 and hope Barca issue his team some slap next month.
Bobo was parking the bus yesterday,shocking coward approach.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:The Enemy of Football's "enemy" is my enemy.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the fly has to follow $#%. No blame am, it's in his DNA.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:Antonio Conte:
I do not aim high with my requests, especially as in my history I’ve rarely been given the players I asked for. I always ended up at clubs who were running an austerity programme.”

Willy Caballero Free

N'Golo Kanté £32,000,000
Eduardo Free
David Luiz £30,000,000

Although reading is fundamental, understanding what you read is more important. Take your time and digest what Conte said after you read what i highlighted above. Although i know it is beyond your capabilities, just try and tax a morsel more out of your limited brain..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

To be honest, I've been unimpressed with Chelsea's buys. Save for Kante, not sure what the others really bring.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Antonio Conte what a shameless man,i wish he drop off from top 4 and hope Barca issue his team some slap next month.
Bobo was parking the bus yesterday,shocking coward approach.
Tell me about it! 303 million pounds and he says they are in austerity! This was the same man who cried like a baby because Juventus refused to let him bleed them dry! He quit! Juve hired Allegri and they have performed better without him. I expect Chelsea to do the needful and let him go at the end of the season.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:

Willy Caballero Free

N'Golo Kanté £32,000,000
Eduardo Free
David Luiz £30,000,000

Although reading is fundamental, understanding what you read is more important. Take your time and digest what Conte said after you read what i highlighted above. Although i know it is beyond your capabilities, just try and tax a morsel more out of your limited brain..
Hiiiii! Mr. Albrighton! Kedu? How is your day? Do you like Gareth Barry? His left foot seems better than Amunike's? Abi how you see am? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:To be honest, I've been unimpressed with Chelsea's buys. Save for Kante, not sure what the others really bring.
Conte doesnt really do "stars." He likes "system players."
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

deanotito wrote:To be honest, I've been unimpressed with Chelsea's buys. Save for Kante, not sure what the others really bring.

Neither is Conte which is why he is lashing out. Ignore the noise of the resident mongrel above who assigns all of the above listed signings to Conte. It is well publicized he had little to nothing to do with some of the signings e.g. Drinkwater.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

How much has Pep spent?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:How much has Pep spent?

The relevant question is whether the money that City spent, was spent on players that Pep asked for or not. That appears to be the curx of Conte's tirade.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:

Neither is Conte which is why he is lashing out. Ignore the noise of the resident mongrel above who assigns all of the above listed signings to Conte. It is well publicized he had little to nothing to do with some of the signings e.g. Drinkwater.
Mr. Albrighton. Lets put Demarai Gray and Livermore aside. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Contrary to your misinformation, let me help you--

Rudiger--Conte wanted Bonucci. Bonucci rejected Chelsea. He wanted to remain in Italy because of his child. Conte then chose Rudiger

Bakayoko-Conte himself said he was his selection. The only issue is that Conte wanted him to be 3rd choice behind Matic/Kante

Morata -- no need to even comment. :rotf: :rotf:

Zappacosta -- Need I even comment? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Drinkwater - Chelsea were in need of English players. Conte drew up his list including Drinkwater, Barkely and Ox. Barkley was injured, Ox rejected them, and they moved for Drinkwater, to be their 4th choice midfielder.

Batshuayi - this I agree is a club signing

Kante - It is true that Conte wanted Nainggolan, who rejected the move to EPL and wanted to remain at Roma. The club move for Kante

Alonso - no need to comment :rotf: :rotf:

David Luiz - A club buy, which Conte said he supported

Mr. Albrighton! The Drinkwater of CyberEagles! These are the facts. :rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

metalalloy wrote:

metalalloy wrote:

The relevant question is whether the money that City spent, was spent on players that Pep asked for or not. That appears to be the curx of Conte's tirade.
U absolutely right..Pep get EVERY ONE of his FIRST OPTIONS in the market..Chelsea kept getting 2nd., 3rd and 4th options...massive difference..and no be today. Even with Jose..he asked for Sandro they got Baba Rahman, asked for some top CB they got Djibolodji, asked for Griezman before he went to Madrid they got Salah and then the Colombian flop.....shame on our board
Pa
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

he has spent the most amount of money in Europe.

Since he took over, he has spent € 428,664,810.00
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:
Then if this is the case, then he can't complain. Cause when I look at chelsea, the only star I see is Kante. A faded star, Hazard. And a shackled star, Moses. The others, all system.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

deanotito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Then if this is the case, then he can't complain. Cause when I look at chelsea, the only star I see is Kante. A faded star, Hazard. And a shackled star, Moses. The others, all system.
...Put him on the market and see what happens... :roll: even Wenger go put bid :sneaky:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

he has spent the most amount of money in Europe.

Since he took over, he has spent € 428,664,810.00
This just at City?How much Jose has spend in Manu?
How much Klopp has spend in Liverpool
and how much beloved has spend last 3 years ?
Thanks
Also how much has Spurs spend in 3 years?
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

metalalloy wrote:

Willy Caballero Free

N'Golo Kanté £32,000,000
Eduardo Free
David Luiz £30,000,000

Exactly somebody said he has rarely been given the players he asked for and you are telling us how much money club has spent on players the coach did not pencils out for the club. Its a well known fact he never got his desired players.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

paj wrote:
deanotito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
...Put him on the market and see what happens... :roll: even Wenger go put bid :sneaky:
That they'd bid him up is not in question. Might even break the world record...and he might even go to another place and become the Hazard we used to know. But over the past year, he's not been the same guy. Hazard was on a Cristiano Ronaldo type path....But he's faltered.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tunde72 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Willy Caballero Free

N'Golo Kanté £32,000,000
Eduardo Free
David Luiz £30,000,000

Exactly somebody said he has rarely been given the players he asked for and you are telling us how much money club has spent on players the coach did not pencils out for the club. Its a well known fact he never got his desired players.
:lol: :lol: Don't waste your time sir...

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
deanotito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Why do you think Real Madrid has ignored him all these years, even with him begging? i wont say Hazard is fading. he has just been mentally weak all his career. he does a lot of dribbling, but his numbers are a joke!

unlike Chelsea were all heir players are bricklayers, so anyone who can dribble is seen as a god, at Madrid, even their kit man can dribble! so they expect goals and assists in double figures! harzard cant do that

look at his numbers this season?? he has been outplayed by the likes of jesse lingard :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: