Musa and Iheanacho for Turkey?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Musa and Iheanacho for Turkey?

Post by marutimon »

Both news from today.

Musa is being purported to being picked up by Bursapor, where he would join Mikel Agu and Troost Ekong. Would be an obvious Rohr push. Already reported by Nigerian media with a loan the most likely option:
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=26044

But the most recent news is Champions League 1/8 finalists and surprise team Besiktas aiming to pick up Iheanacho. Everton wants to pick up Tosun, while Besiktas aim to fill that gap with Iheanacho. Could be a great move for him plus an chance for CL glory.
http://www.fanatik.com.tr/2018/01/04/be ... ri-1340918
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Musa and Iheanacho for Turkey?

Post by charlie »

Great move for both players, especially if it results in 1st team football.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

great move , they need the football ASAP
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cenk Tosun: Everton agree deal for £27m Besiktas striker

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42567472
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I don't think our players should go to Israel, Greece, turkey, Belgium and other low level retirement leagues.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:I don't think our players should go to Israel, Greece, turkey, Belgium and other low level retirement leagues.
Do u have a job for them in yoboland?
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa I can understand but Nacho should be aiming above Turkey.

Besiktas will likely be eliminated from the Champions league very soon. Nacho should look to France, Germany.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If Iheanacho has a reasonable chance of playing time in Besiktas, I'd say go for it....There are about 3 clubs in turkey where such a move won't be so bad.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

vancity eagle wrote:Musa I can understand but Nacho should be aiming above Turkey.

Besiktas will likely be eliminated from the Champions league very soon. Nacho should look to France, Germany.
Aim above while growing old on the bench as a sub?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i get to watch the Super Liga on bein... i hope it pans out for them.. we need our boys to play
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:I don't think our players should go to Israel, Greece, turkey, Belgium and other low level retirement leagues.

Like 50 cent once said, not all dollar is a good dollar. Not every job is a good job. They should be going to Turkey to retire like the great yobo did. Eventhough he could not help but singlehandedly lead Fenerbahce to the most coveted title in all of Europe ...the then Turkish league title.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

Like 50 cent once said, not all dollar is a good dollar. Not every job is a good job. They should be going to Turkey to retire like the great yobo did. Eventhough he could not help but singlehandedly lead Fenerbahce to the most coveted title is all of Europe ...the then Turkish league title.
you look up to 50 cent...shame no dey catch you? you fit born 50 cent 2ce
SuperEagles

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1naija wrote:

Like 50 cent once said, not all dollar is a good dollar. Not every job is a good job. They should be going to Turkey to retire like the great yobo did. Eventhough he could not help but singlehandedly lead Fenerbahce to the most coveted title is all of Europe ...the then Turkish league title.

:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Your mates are being bought for £75m and you are being shipped out of the English Premiership into the Turkish league so the club can reduce its wage bill. Yet, somehow, my people want to paint this as progress. Hmmmmm.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Your mates are being bought for £75m and you are being shipped out of the English Premiership into the Turkish league so the club can reduce its wage bill. Yet, somehow, my people want to paint this as progress. Hmmmmm.
He gets to maintain his wages lol, which one is your own sef? He needs to get some PT before the WC, where he can show what he's made of.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Your mates are being bought for £75m and you are being shipped out of the English Premiership into the Turkish league so the club can reduce its wage bill. Yet, somehow, my people want to paint this as progress. Hmmmmm.
He gets to maintain his wages lol, which one is your own sef? He needs to get some PT before the WC, where he can show what he's made of.
Abi o. You expect someone to come and buy a benchwarmer for 75m??? He has to take the best he can get. If he gets a regular spot in Besiktas, he has a pretty decent chance of spearheading the Nigerian attack. If he sits on the bench for the next 6 months, that chance evaporates.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

maceo4 wrote:

[1] We do not know what we are doing as a people

[2] One of the biggest problem the African faces is his inability to face the truth

[3] Do you think England fans would be hailing Dele Alli or Raheem Sterling if they were being shipped out to Besiktas?

[4] Do you think Sergio Aguero or Nicholas Otamendi would still feature for Argentina in the World Cup if they were suddenly sent packing to Bursaspor?

[5] Why are you not comparing our players with Virgil van Dijk?

[6] It is frightening how low we have set the bar

[7] Is it that we are blind to seeing what Naby Keïta is doing in Germany?

[8] Will Liverpool ever sell Mohamed Salah to Fernebache or Galatasary?

[9] Paulo Dybala are Kelechi Iheanacho are contemporaries. One is being fought over for €120 million (£107m), while the other is being loaned out to Turkey. Hmmmmm

[10] If this is not deterioration, please tell me what it!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Your mates must be opening useless threads on CE at a rate of 2 topics per day.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

niyi wrote:
Your mates must be opening useless threads on CE at a rate of 2 topics per day.
:rotf: :rotf:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
globalinksnn
Egg
Egg

Post by globalinksnn »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

[1] We do not know what we are doing as a people

[2] One of the biggest problem the African faces is his inability to face the truth

[3] Do you think England fans would be hailing Dele Alli or Raheem Sterling if they were being shipped out to Besiktas?

[4] Do you think Sergio Aguero or Nicholas Otamendi would still feature for Argentina in the World Cup if they were suddenly sent packing to Bursaspor?

[9] Paulo Dybala are Kelechi Iheanacho are contemporaries. One is being fought over for €120 million (£107m), while the other is being loaned out to Turkey. Hmmmmm

trying hard to understand your point, get this straight now, PL is not exactly tolerant to black african players
kelechi did well in city yet he was shipped out.
the great drogba struggled in his 1st season till he established himself.
victor moses in chelsea, is deployed in a so called special role,
this same victor moses is able to get the better of any defender in the world.

so the problem is not poor quality 9ja player but lack of opportunity to display their talents
did you expect leicester to bench vady for musa or kelechi?
hopefully we shall see how 9ja will beat England hands down before the WC .... the outcome of the match
might go a long way in changing the perspective of PL coaches towards our players.

u think english FA was not happy with moses and iwobi switching allegiance to 9ja.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: [1] We do not know what we are doing as a people

You wrote all the above, yet contradict yourself by suggesting we should be aiming for the semi-final
at this year's world cup? With the same players you are insulting daily about their lack of worth?
Seems like you are the one not knowing what you are doing, and not facing the truth.
Your arguments most times lack consistency, and the fact that you like to be noticed makes it worse.
PLEASE!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

joao wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: [1] We do not know what we are doing as a people

You wrote all the above, yet contradict yourself by suggesting we should be aiming for the semi-final
at this year's world cup? With the same players you are insulting daily about their lack of worth?
Seems like you are the one not knowing what you are doing, and not facing the truth.
Your arguments most times lack consistency, and the fact that you like to be noticed makes it worse.
PLEASE!!!
Exactly.
Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
Constant nagging.
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

I don't have a problem with Musa going to Turkey but I do have a problem with Iheanacho going to Turkey. If it doesn't work out he will be much worse off than before. He needs to go to France, Germany or the Netherlands.