TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs WHU

Post by platinum »

Its a Goal wrote:Half Time.

Spammers lacking ambition. All they've done is park the bus and look to capitalize if we make a mistake.

Their strategy has worked right?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Its a Goal wrote:Lloris, the only time you've been called to action you just failed woefully.

You have got to be kidding. He was expected to save that???!!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: iAG, put the weewee down
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
balo wrote:Ki lo shele?
Ara san pa awon Spurs

lol. That was funny.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies off for Llorente.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

West Ham don jump to 11th on the table.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder strikes again!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Whatever you do Spurs can do better.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Son! Rocket!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thanks to that useless Lanzini
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thanks to that useless Lanzini

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Enough to get the winner. By either side.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:Thanks to that useless Lanzini

The minute he decided to fake injury, I knew it was trouble
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

balo wrote:West Ham don jump to 11th on the table.
Now on 15th. :D
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier's perfectly timed challenged led to the goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I wonder why Dembele didn't come on for Dier instead of Wanyama.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

4 minutes additional time.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:Aurier's perfectly timed challenged led to the goal.
:taunt: :cry:

You mean the YC worthy lunge?

Another day another referees gift for spuds
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reid sold that foul. Llorente didn't touch him.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So how much free money is this Carol collecting from Westham yearly for doing absolutely nothing....the bell he rang there puts to shame the one they use to bring people to church on Sunday

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It certainly hasn't been our day.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Handball and ref refused to call it.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Bring Llorente on for Son I beg.

See useless fan :woot: :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cursed team!

how do your fans do it? support a team that never takes its chances? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?