Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3551 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 155  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:38 pm 

wiseone wrote:
I think Pogba's performance in the 2nd half v Everton was his best in a United shirt.

Lingard's contribution this season is an instructive lesson that sometimes you do not have to spend 30-50million on an expensive risk player from another club. Sometimes a homegrown player who loves the club and thinks it is a privilege to play for the club he supported as a boy can do the job at a fraction of the price:

This Season:
Lingard: 7 goals, 4 assists
Sanchez: 7 goals, 3 assists
Hazard: 5 goals, 2 assists
Mané: 5 goals, 4 assists
Alli: 4 goals, 6 assists

Plus the on loan Fosu-Mensah got MOM after an excellent performance against Man City (up against Sane).

guys come on. we played a very very poor team.

Yes he was moved up field which makes the most sense

As for lingard, i will take humble pie :D

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:33 pm 

Maybe so. Then again we have played Bristol City, Burnley, West Ham, Huddersfield, and Southampton recently, and made them look like Real Madrid.

tfco wrote:
guys come on. we played a very very poor team.

Yes he was moved up field which makes the most sense

As for lingard, i will take humble pie :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 pm 

Struggling at home against Derby! They need to sack this coach :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:37 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:

LOL. you think you are the only one watching the match, abi? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:41 pm 

What a goal! Well deserved!!!
They must have hit the post 100 times before this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:41 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:

Nonsense, they are not struggling. They are dominating Derby. Just have been very unfortunate in front of goal, and the keeper has been incredible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:47 pm 

i knew about this game, but totally forgot when the time arrived

ouchhh

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:49 pm 

tfco wrote:
i knew about this game, but totally forgot when the time arrived

ouchhh

Interesting you just remembered the game after they went ahead... :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:51 pm 

charlie wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Nonsense, they are not struggling. They are dominating Derby. Just have been very unfortunate in front of goal, and the keeper has been incredible.

:lol: :lol: CE where old men come to tell bold-faced lies! 70% possession, hit bar 4 times, then Rashford being as dumb as he usually is missed clear chances, and this one came here thinking he is the only one watching the game. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 pm 

charlie wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Always unfortunate. How much is cost of the unfortunate team vs that of the fortunate team :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:57 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
charlie wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Always unfortunate. How much is cost of the unfortunate team vs that of the fortunate team :)

Well we saved the best for last :cry: :mad:

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
charlie wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Luck is part of football as you well know, even if your bad belle dey obsfucate your senses.
Anyway, remind us who won and what the final score was.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:07 pm 

charlie wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
charlie wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Luck is part of football as you well know, even if your bad belle dey obsfucate your senses.
Anyway, remind us who won and what the final score was.

Obvious how uncultured you are!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm 

I was on tenterhooks in that Derby FA cup match. As Rashford hit the post (twice), Pogba hit the post, and Carson pulled off one miracle save after another from Mata, Pogba, Rashford, Martial etc I thought "here we go again". I honestly thought Derby would do a smash and grab and nick a late goal to win the game.

Thank goodness that Lingard bailed the team out again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:14 pm 

Tuanzebe needs to leave (either on loan or permanently). He is too good to be playing reserve team football. When you cannot get a game (or even on the bench) for cup games against lower league opposition, and Jose is playing a suspect CD out of position at RB, and an out of form Darmian gets in the squad ahead of you....time to move on.

Fosu-Mensah and Pereira did the right thing by going out on loan. Otherwise they would be at the club rotting in the reserves right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:13 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:41 pm 

Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.

What's your take on this Mkhitaryan / Sanchez issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm 

wiseone wrote:

You are actually telling lies and thats unfortunate.

Mourinho was the one who came out to announce that Tuanzebe will go to Aston Villa. He lamented that he hasnt had a chance to use the kid and he really likes him, and he thinks going to Aston Villa will be great for the kid. He then spoke about how last year, United suffered with defensive injuries, which crippled them, and he is just being afraid of another defensive crisis, thats why he is still holding Tuanzebe for a few. But he will let him go later this month.

Please, lets atleast say the truth. Many people come to Cybereagles because they trust that there is knowledge and truth here. Purposefully distorting facts does not help anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:31 pm 

Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm 

Would not mind a straight swap. But to give them Mkhi AND pay about 35 million for a 29yo player whose contract will expire in 6 months, would be madness. I actually think Man U should wait 6 months and sign Sanchez for free. Mkhi looks shot. A shadow of the player who started the season in fine form. He does not look confident

benteke wrote:

What's your take on this Mkhitaryan / Sanchez issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:12 pm 

marko wrote:
Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront

Thought Matic was bought as the DM that will free up Pogba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 pm 

There not too many good Kante/Keita types knocking about. Man Utd looked most fluid when they play 4-3-3 with Pogba slightly to the left of a 3 man central midfield. Matic, Andrew Smith, and Pogba look good in the middle.

marko wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3551 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 155  Next