Onyekuru back to Everton

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Onyekuru back to Everton

Post by platinum »

Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Re: Onyekuru back to Everton

Post by Goalgetter »

Big Sam will turn this guy into a beast! Stay put at Everton son!
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nice
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I don't think he has been recalled from loan. Looks like he is Everton to recuperate. It's not clear.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:I don't think he has been recalled from loan. Looks like he is Everton to recuperate. It's not clear.
God please! abeg! :clap: :clap: I hope by God's grace that its permanent and he gets back very soon. I absolutely do not want to see him anywhere near that demon of a coach at Anderletch again!

By the way,

Everton is looking better upfront, Bolasie (back from injury), Tosun, Onyekuru (back from loan), all brought in over the last 1 month.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:I don't think he has been recalled from loan. Looks like he is Everton to recuperate. It's not clear.
:agree:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Will he get a work permit to play for Everton?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mirallas has been sold to Olympiakos
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

True. It wasn't clear where he would recuperate to begin with. I suspect the loan's done.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:

:clap: get well soon.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He does not look as injured as I thought he would be. From what we are seeing it appears he has not undergone surgery and it looks unlikely he will.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He does not look as injured as I thought he would be. From what we are seeing it appears he has not undergone surgery and it looks unlikely he will.
Really? Are we looking at the same picture.
He’s got a full length, articulated brace on with a knee pivot.
What do you see that makes you think it’s not that serious? Or that he has not undergone surgery?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

waka-man wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:He does not look as injured as I thought he would be. From what we are seeing it appears he has not undergone surgery and it looks unlikely he will.
What do you see that makes you think it’s not that serious? Or that he has not undergone surgery?
Where are the bruises around his eyes? Where is the bandage on his head? Where is the busted lip?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

platinum wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Where are the bruises around his eyes? Where is the bandage on his head? Where is the busted lip?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Since Ayo upped his CE participation I’ve had no need for additional comedy.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote:
waka-man wrote:
I was a bit surprised by the highlighted derived from simply looking at a photo?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Couldn't he recuperate elsewhere?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I have had a similar injury before. Risky not to have the surgery. He is depending on his body to naturally heal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

waka-man wrote:

It is very unusual for someone who has just undergone such surgery to be walking around so freely. Onyekuru had been travelling around, visiting both Nigeria and the UK.

Players recovering from cruciate ligament surgery are generally confined indoors. Do you remember Theo Walcott saying this in 2014: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lcott.html
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
waka-man wrote:

It is very unusual for someone who has just undergone such surgery to be walking around so freely. Onyekuru had been travelling around, visiting both Nigeria and the UK.

Players recovering from cruciate ligament surgery are generally confined indoors. Do you remember Theo Walcott saying this in 2014: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lcott.html
Bros stop. Just stop.

Maybe find a way to the guy and ask the question instead of speculating and backing up your points with random examples.

All cruciate ops are not created equal. I walked out of mine 11 years ago on crutches and a brace and was free of the crutches in a brace, in less than a week. And mine included some bone regeneration work.

With the advacements we’ve seen in the last decade and his youth, there’s nothing unusual about the schedule you’ve outlined as long as he’s following the right rehab process.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

[/video]
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
waka-man wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... maybe you are correct, but either way, his return is a very good news. Hopefully, he will be fully back in no time.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.