JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: The FIGC banned him and are convinced that he is a match fixer! Fact! :D
The ban was for not reporting match fixing. A ban that was overturned by the court. Fact.
so there was a period when Conte was not involved in football?

hmm
And there was also a period Conte was bald! Yet, he tried to conceal it! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is a person with a history of concealing the truth! :D

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: so there was a period when Conte was not involved in football?

hmm
What is your problem, demenza senile or just straight-up clowning?
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief, you are missing the point. The point is that the crime being committed is match fixing, and Conte was involved. He knew about it and he kept quiet because he benefited from it. There was no entrapment. And for me, that is a person who should not be in football. Match fixing is the worst crime in football.
The point is you have a strange relationship with the truth. The facts are that he was banned for not reporting and there is no evidence he was involved. A court then cleared him on the charge of not reporting. No need for the lies.

The FIGC remains convinced that he is a cheat. Like I said, no one knows the truth behind the court proceeding. #brownenvelope
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: The FIGC banned him and are convinced that he is a match fixer! Fact! :D
The ban was for not reporting match fixing. A ban that was overturned by the court. Fact.

hmm
Whatever..............he was always a crooked little one, he was a crooked pygmy in the past, he is presently a crooked pygmy and he will still be a crooked pygmy in future(quote by the great Conte :thumbs: :thumbs: )
Porto was banned from the Champions league for bribing refs during Mourinho's final season with them, yet he's talking about match fixing that Conte was acquitted of. Ode
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

hmm
Whatever..............he was always a crooked little one, he was a crooked pygmy in the past, he is presently a crooked pygmy and he will still be a crooked pygmy in future(quote by the great Conte :thumbs: :thumbs: )
Porto was banned from the Champions league for bribing refs during Mourinho's final season with them, yet he's talking about match fixing that Conte was acquitted of. Ode

But as a football fan, you cant say "whatever" to a crime of match fixing. This is the most egregious crime in the history of the game. All football fans must demand answers! Dont you think so, Sir? :D
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
The FIGC remains convinced that he is a cheat. Like I said, no one knows the truth behind the court proceeding. #brownenvelope
So why didn't they charge him with cheating and instead the charge was failing to report cheats?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
So why didn't they charge him with cheating and instead the charge was failing to report cheats?
You do realize that knowing about a crime that benefits you and you keeping mute about it, and then enjoying the proceeds is a crime, right? There is a reason he was taken into custody like a common criminal and received a ban of 4 months.

I ask you again: if there was matchfixing that would adversely affect Conte, and he knew about it, do you think he will report it? :D
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief, you are missing the point. The point is that the crime being committed is match fixing, and Conte was involved. He knew about it and he kept quiet because he benefited from it. There was no entrapment. And for me, that is a person who should not be in football. Match fixing is the worst crime in football.
The point is you have a strange relationship with the truth. The facts are that he was banned for not reporting and there is no evidence he was involved. A court then cleared him on the charge of not reporting. No need for the lies.

Thank goodness they are the final arbiter in Italy :roll:

#wastededucation
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
You do realize that knowing about a crime that benefits you and you keeping mute about it, and then enjoying the proceeds is a crime, right? There is a reason he was taken into custody like a common criminal and received a ban of 4 months.

I ask you again: if there was matchfixing that would adversely affect Conte, and he knew about it, do you think he will report it? :D
You do realise that knowing about a crime is different from committing a crime? You do realise what acquittal means?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You do realise that knowing about a crime is different from committing a crime? You do realise what acquittal means?

story! :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Thank goodness they are the final arbiter in Italy :roll:

#wastededucation

And who is the final arbiter on whether Nigeria has the quality of albrighton? :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Chief, you are mixing the points here. If for instance, see these two scenarios:

1. I am standing in my house and I see a thief robbing the adjacent bank, and I enter house jeje and close my door and went to bed.

2. I am at my friends house and they are talking about robbing a bank. I heard everything, their plans and how they will execute it. I stood up, went home and went to bed. The next day, they showed up to my house and gave me "my cut."

Conte is scenario 2. he knew of the crime and he benefitted from the crime. Yet, he kept quiet!

I ask again, if the match fixing was going to happen AGAINST Conte's team, do you think he would have reported it?? I dey wait, Sir!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

story! :lol:
story Story? Story!

once upon a time? time time

One day, there was an Albrighton:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

you are a proven liar on this forum. you are not credible. keep up the good work liar. :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:you are a proven liar on this forum. you are not credible. keep up the good work liar. :lol: :lol:
I have made mistakes in the past, and I will probably make mistakes in the future. But one thing no one will ever accuse me of is match fixing! Never! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
abi o

chelsea fans are not even posting on this issue.

It's the anti-JM / "I do not watch the EPL" fans who are getting all bent outta shape
WE want fake fans and their fake shirts to take over.
would that be like yabbing Keshi...oops Ke$hi, when he was coach of SE and then trying to clickbait us to your site when he passed?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Keshi? :lol: :lol:

Just like clockwork. The diversion is in full effect :lol: :lol: :lol: Nicely played sir, nicely played.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:you are a proven liar on this forum. you are not credible. keep up the good work liar. :lol: :lol:
I have made mistakes in the past, and I will probably make mistakes in the future. But one thing no one will ever accuse me of is match fixing! Never! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just like one thing "no one" will ever accuse you of is of being an astronaut. :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
abi o

chelsea fans are not even posting on this issue.

It's the anti-JM / "I do not watch the EPL" fans who are getting all bent outta shape
WE want fake fans and their fake shirts to take over.
would that be like yabbing Keshi...oops Ke$hi, when he was coach of SE and then trying to clickbait us to your site when he passed?
wow! knockout! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Keshi? :lol: :lol:

Just like clockwork. The diversion is in full effect :lol: :lol: :lol: Nicely played sir, nicely played.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Just like one thing "no one" will ever accuse you of is of being an astronaut. :lol: :lol:

Neither would I be accused of being a Cosmonaut! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Chief, you are mixing the points here. If for instance, see these two scenarios:

1. I am standing in my house and I see a thief robbing the adjacent bank, and I enter house jeje and close my door and went to bed.

2. I am at my friends house and they are talking about robbing a bank. I heard everything, their plans and how they will execute it. I stood up, went home and went to bed. The next day, they showed up to my house and gave me "my cut."

Conte is scenario 2. he knew of the crime and he benefitted from the crime. Yet, he kept quiet!

I ask again, if the match fixing was going to happen AGAINST Conte's team, do you think he would have reported it?? I dey wait, Sir!

You do realise that knowing about a crime, committing a crime, or handling the proceeds of crime are 3 different things?

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Neither would I be accused of being a Cosmonaut! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: