Match-Fixer, Antonio Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Match-Fixer, Antonio Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Charged and convicted of mach fixing related charges! That is why he was banned for 4 months, no?
We're moving from match fixing to match fixing related! Why not state why he was banned? Why are you either ignoring the acquittal or lying that the judge was bribed?
I never said the Judge was bribed. I said no one knows what was in any brown envelopes in the court room or the judge's chambers.

The only thing that we know for a fact are:

1. Conte was charged for being involved in match fixing; and

2. Conte was banned for 4 months.

Any other thing is pure speculation. Please, lets concentrate here. A crime was committed and one of the beneficiaries of the crime knew about it and chose not to report it. He kept quiet because it was to his benefit.

I ask you this: If the match fixing was going to be against his team? and Conte knew about this crime would he have reported it?
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Good luck waiting. :lol: :lol:
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Charged and convicted of mach fixing related charges! That is why he was banned for 4 months, no?
We're moving from match fixing to match fixing related! Why not state why he was banned? Why are you either ignoring the acquittal or lying that the judge was bribed?

I never said the Judge was bribed. I said no one knows what was in any brown envelopes in the court room or the judge's chambers.

Any other thing is pure speculation. Please, lets concentrate here. A crime was committed and one of the beneficiaries of the crime knew about it and chose not to report it. He kept quiet because it was to his benefit.

I ask you this: If the match fixing was going to be against his team? and Conte knew about this crime would he have reported it?

You truly are a clown. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

lol its the classic deflection like a rat when you are cornered with facts. His master theifco has a phd in it. :lol:
we.are.better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

Demenza senile, this is what you said:
Chief, Knowing Conte's reputation, there is no telling the contents of the brown envelope that was sent to the Judge.
You stated for a fact that the judge was set a brown envelope.

Why are there only 2 facts here? There are 3. There was an acquittal in court. And your 1st fact is not accurate. He was charged for failure to report and not for being involved.
http://www.naijiant.com/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Chief, Knowing Conte's reputation, there is no telling the contents of the brown envelope that was sent to the Judge.

Why are there only 2 facts here? There are 3. There was an acquittal in court. And your 1st fact is not accurate. He was charged for failure to report and not for being involved.

Lie after lie after lie... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

watch for the usual deflection like a cornered rat :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:

He is just following in the lying footsteps of his ......................

Pygmy hero :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
So he was banned, thanks for admitting it
When will you admit he was cleared?
When will you admit that the FIGC (Italian football body)is convinced that he is a match fixer?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: OH Really?

Here is one for you clown. This is from the head of FIGC
Italian Football Federation (FIGC) president Carlo Tavecchio welcomed the decision, telling Italian newspaper Il Sole: "I am highly satisfied with the court's acquittal of Antonio Conte.

"Finally his position has been clarified and my confidence in him has never been in question. Now we are all the more focused on the Euros."
Dude, please stop. This is getting EXTREMELY embarrassing. I truly hope you are not a lawyer for the public's sake. :lol: :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... tch-fixing

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The prosecutor had requested a suspended six-month sentence and fine of over £6,000, but Judge Pierpaolo Beluzzi said Conte, who will coach Italy at Euro 2016 before taking up his new post at Chelsea, was acquitted because the accusations of sporting fraud were baseless.
Italian Football Federation (FIGC) president Carlo Tavecchio welcomed the decision, telling Italian newspaper Il Sole: "I am highly satisfied with the court's acquittal of Antonio Conte.

lie upon lie upon lie :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Exactly bro! There is no telling the contents of the brown envelope that was sent to the judge. There were many brown envelopes in the courtroom and the Judge's chambers! Can you prove the contents of each?

Conte is a life long cheat! This is a fact, so can you prove he did not do what is second nature to him?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
Dude, please stop. This is getting EXTREMELY embarrassing. I truly hope you are not a lawyer for the public's sake. :lol: :lol:

Marc Albrighton when he went to Mama Calabar and said: "does Nigeria have my quality?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
The prosecutor had requested a suspended six-month sentence and fine of over £6,000, but Judge Pierpaolo Beluzzi said Conte, who will coach Italy at Euro 2016 before taking up his new post at Chelsea, was acquitted because the accusations of sporting fraud were baseless.

lie upon lie upon lie :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Anymore lies for us to refute clowns? :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Anymore lies for us to refute clowns? :rotf:
Gray receives his award for being better than every Nigerian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:

Too easy lil fella, too easy. Give us something a tad bit challenging for a change.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote: Too easy lil fella, too easy. Give us something a tad bit challenging for a change.
Can you assist him to don the SE jersey?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Too easy lil fella, too easy. Give us something a tad bit challenging for a change.

:lol: :lol: More deflections, lies and fantasies. Una no dey tire?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Too easy lil fella, too easy. Give us something a tad bit challenging for a change.
Is baby Albrighton better than all the Nigerians? :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: More deflections, lies and fantasies. Una no dey tire?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Exactly bro! There is no telling the contents of the brown envelope that was sent to the judge. There were many brown envelopes in the courtroom and the Judge's chambers! Can you prove the contents of each?

Conte is a life long cheat! This is a fact, so can you prove he did not do what is second nature to him?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Chief, is it true that you tried to benefit financially from Keshi's death? My goodness! :oops:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Chief, is it true that you tried to benefit financially from Keshi's death? My goodness! :oops:
It is true you are a fake little man with a Claudio Ranieri fake shirt.