TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs WHU

Post by Cristao II »

#$%$ Mike Dean. Those claims he supports Spurs have no effing clue. Alli gets kicked in the box nothing given. Handball nothing given. Wanker.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cristao II wrote:#$%$ Mike Dean. Those claims he supports Spurs have no effing clue. Alli gets kicked in the box nothing given. Handball nothing given. Wanker.
hey..mind the language :evil: ..my 6 month old child reads CE comments :twisted: ........................... :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Aurier's perfectly timed challenged led to the goal.
:taunt: :cry:

You mean the YC worthy lunge?

Another day another referees gift for spuds
What did he collect with that challenge? Ball or man? I know how biased you are so I will tell you: BALL.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:Thanks to that useless Lanzini

The minute he decided to fake injury, I knew it was trouble
My bad belle for spuds apart, isn’t that two-footed agricultural lunge a foul?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Aurier's perfectly timed challenged led to the goal.
:taunt: :cry:

You mean the YC worthy lunge?

Another day another referees gift for spuds
What did he collect with that challenge? Ball or man? I know how biased you are so I will tell you: BALL.
He got Lanzini too and that’s all that matters, or should matter.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cristao II wrote:#$%$ Mike Dean. Those claims he supports Spurs have no effing clue. Alli gets kicked in the box nothing given. Handball nothing given. Wanker.
So you want him to blatantly support you guys, instead of using style to do ojoro?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

He gifted you a goal. You want him to also dash you a PK?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:

According to the rules of the game it is not only a foul, but a card offence.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The reason why these refs are becoming more and more diabolical os because they are getting away with murder. When your performance makes a manager like Wenger throw all cautions to the wind to insult and question your integrity and performance ,then you proceed to hand the same clown a match in Wembley, they will never improve or change.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Very enjoyable game of football graced by 2 amazing goals each worthy of a win on another day but a draw is fair. Defense vs an attack that lacked significant bite against a 9 man defensive wall or bus parking as is often referred to.
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

GG of G wrote:Very enjoyable game of football graced by 2 amazing goals each worthy of a win on another day but a draw is fair. Defense vs an attack that lacked significant bite against a 9 man defensive wall or bus parking as is often referred to.
May I invite you sir, to watch paint dry!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Got all ball and none of Lanzini BUT yes, going in two footed is a no-no in today's game so you have a good point.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FA] TOT vs WBD

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally, a match to rest some of the first team players and give the fringe a tryout. A competition we used to dominate is now one we can't seem to find our bearings in. Although the CL is what MoPo will prefer to win he has to set his priorities realistically well and focus on getting deep into this competition. There are still many strong teams left but the good thing is we are starting against a beatable opponent. Wimbledon will come and try to use the same playbook that has given us problems at Wembley: Park the bus and capitalize on any on error or get a lucky goal out of nothing.

The players that should make the team and get a good run out will be:

Llorente
Nkoudou * Lamela
Winks * Wanyama * Sissoko
Davies * Foyth * Sanchez * KWP
Gazzanigga

Come on lads, don't bottle it.

COYS!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Looking forward to a good game. Hope the players continue recuperation I.e. Wanyama, Lamela, Rose.

Hope to see Foyth, Winks, KWP, Nkoudou get a run out. Been enjoying the matches so far regardless of results. We have been unlucky with scoring.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Looking forward to a good game. Hope the players continue recuperation I.e. Wanyama, Lamela, Rose.

Hope to see Foyth, Winks, KWP, Nkoudou get a run out. Been enjoying the matches so far regardless of results. We have been unlucky with scoring.
Agreed. This season is not looking so favorable but it can still be salvaged. I will also like to see the likes of Oakley-Boothe, Georgio and Sterling given a chance today. Marcus is another one I would have loved MoPo given a run as well but I doubt he is yet to get into MoPo's grace.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

MoPo ain't playing around today o.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Looking forward to a good game. Hope the players continue recuperation I.e. Wanyama, Lamela, Rose.

Agreed. This season is not looking so favorable but it can still be salvaged. I will also like to see the likes of Oakley-Boothe, Georgio and Sterling given a chance today. Marcus is another one I would have loved MoPo given a run as well but I doubt he is yet to get into MoPo's grace.
I hear Marcus has an attitude.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote: MoPo ain't playing around today o.
When Dele was still at MKD, Man United went there and chopped 4 goals.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Anyone got any links - cant see ish!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Anyone got any links - cant see ish!!

http://xn--frstrowsports-pjb.eu/
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Anyone got any links - cant see ish!!

http://xn--frstrowsports-pjb.eu/
Thanks. Been there already. The game is not televised at all. Have to follow bloody radio and text..

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Got one - Guy is streaming from his phone

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAxRMrRRXYJl?q=tottenham

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Resistance broken by Kane
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower