Kenkey Breda players are doing better than us in Premiership

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kenkey Breda players are doing better than us in Premier

Post by 100%Naija »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:They are seeing quite a bit of action over the last few weeks:

Amartey - Leicester
Ayew - West Ham
Atsu - Newcastle
Ayew - Swansea

If you ask me, only Moses and Ndidi are impressing me at the moment in the English Premiership. If you look at the Senegalese, Ivorian, Egyptian and Cameroonian contingents too, they are not doing too bad either.
We didn't ask you so carry you eze goes to school akpola shoes, okirika outfit plus pregnant belle vamoose for a while. Yeye dey smell.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who gives a damn about Epl! One of Germany Spain or Brazil is going to win the wc and even Ghana has more players than they do in the epl. Open your eyes and minds, England is and has always been overhyped.
Colo-mentally brainwashed WE's that's who!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

..and hypocrites who post more about said 'colo-mental' league than other leagues

#OpeningAThreadIsFree

LOL try again clown. I love the EPL and will continue to post about it. Deal with it :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
then you can keep that colomentally brainwashed tag.

thank you.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

LOL nope. That's your title. I don't give a damn about it, I watch it for pure entertainment purposes and enjoy ever minute of it. Unlike you, I don't go about like a brainwashed zombie falling over each other to prove how much of a "WE" I am.

Nah person like you go watch a kung fu movie and then run outside and act out the scenes believing you are Asian. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:LOL nope. That's your title. I don't give a damn about it, I watch it for pure entertainment purposes and enjoy ever minute of it. Unlike you, I don't go about like a brainwashed zombie falling over each other to prove how much of a "WE" I am.
:
you.try.too.hard.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:LOL nope. That's your title. I don't give a damn about it, I watch it for pure entertainment purposes and enjoy ever minute of it. Unlike you, I don't go about like a brainwashed zombie falling over each other to prove how much of a "WE" I am.
:
you.try.too.hard.

To be honest, it doesn't take much to avoid degenerating into a colomentally.washed. WE. like.you.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who gives a damn about Epl! One of Germany Spain or Brazil is going to win the wc and even Ghana has more players than they do in the epl. Open your eyes and minds, England is and has always been overhyped.
Colo-mentally brainwashed WE's that's who!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

..and hypocrites who post more about said 'colo-mental' league than other leagues

#OpeningAThreadIsFree
Hey Bro. Will you be in Russia? It would be great to see you there with other CEs.

Is this a trick question?
No. After the Fortaleza controversy last time I wanted to make sure he had pictures this time.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

214 mins so far in EPL for Daniel Amartey.......................doing better??????????????????
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Senegal
Mane - Liverpool
Diouf - Stoke
Gueye - Everton
Kouyate - West Ham
Sakho - West Ham
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83297 ... afra-Sakho

You are not serious
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley