JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Chief, you are mixing the points here. If for instance, see these two scenarios:

1. I am standing in my house and I see a thief robbing the adjacent bank, and I enter house jeje and close my door and went to bed.

2. I am at my friends house and they are talking about robbing a bank. I heard everything, their plans and how they will execute it. I stood up, went home and went to bed. The next day, they showed up to my house and gave me "my cut."

Conte is scenario 2. he knew of the crime and he benefitted from the crime. Yet, he kept quiet!

I ask again, if the match fixing was going to happen AGAINST Conte's team, do you think he would have reported it?? I dey wait, Sir!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do realise that knowing about a crime, committing a crime, or handling the proceeds of crime are 3 different things?

All of which Conte is guilty of and he was rightfully arrested like a common criminal and banned for 4 months! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: would that be like yabbing Keshi...oops Ke$hi, when he was coach of SE and then trying to clickbait us to your site when he passed?
Nothing fake about me being a Nigerian football fan. I'm Nigerian and you are a fake Mancunian, who's never been there.
http://www.naijiant.com/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Chief, you are mixing the points here. If for instance, see these two scenarios:

1. I am standing in my house and I see a thief robbing the adjacent bank, and I enter house jeje and close my door and went to bed.

2. I am at my friends house and they are talking about robbing a bank. I heard everything, their plans and how they will execute it. I stood up, went home and went to bed. The next day, they showed up to my house and gave me "my cut."

Conte is scenario 2. he knew of the crime and he benefitted from the crime. Yet, he kept quiet!

I ask again, if the match fixing was going to happen AGAINST Conte's team, do you think he would have reported it?? I dey wait, Sir!

You do realise that knowing about a crime, committing a crime, or handling the proceeds of crime are 3 different things?

All of which Conte is guilty of and he was rightfully arrested like a common criminal and banned for 4 months! :clap:
Right back to your lies. Cic, you are wasting your time with a pathological liar. Facts don't matter with this one.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

But he was only found guilty of not reporting b/4 his brown envelope got him off - according to your demenza senile mind.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
He was arrested and charged because matches were fixed! Additionally, he received a 4 month ban because matches were fixed! This is an egregious and unforgivable crime against football. Cheating has no place in football. For someone or a group of people to try to fix results to benefit a team is the worst thing anyone can do in football.

A match fixer has no place in football! None!
You are trying too hard to avoid the issues - like your shrimp of an idol does when his teams play badly.

1. You said I claimed that there was no suspension. Where did I do this?

2. Conte was not banned for fixing matches. He was banned for not reporting the matter.

3. You have avoided the part that he was cleared of that charge.

4. Did you not claim you are a lawyer. What law did you study? Borinho's Law?
Chief, you are missing the point. The point is that the crime being committed is match fixing, and Conte was involved. He knew about it and he kept quiet because he benefited from it. There was no entrapment. And for me, that is a person who should not be in football. Match fixing is the worst crime in football.
There is no better way of 'missing the point' than to inexplicably fail to respond to specific bullet-points.
The questions couldn't be clearer. What is unclear is why you can't see them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: would that be like yabbing Keshi...oops Ke$hi, when he was coach of SE and then trying to clickbait us to your site when he passed?
Nothing fake about me being a Nigerian football fan. I'm Nigerian and you are a fake Mancunian, who's never been there.
so it's the same then

yabbing him when he was alive - Ke$hi
trying to profit off his death by directing us to clickbait

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
He was arrested and charged because matches were fixed! Additionally, he received a 4 month ban because matches were fixed! This is an egregious and unforgivable crime against football. Cheating has no place in football. For someone or a group of people to try to fix results to benefit a team is the worst thing anyone can do in football.

A match fixer has no place in football! None!
You are trying too hard to avoid the issues - like your shrimp of an idol does when his teams play badly.

1. You said I claimed that there was no suspension. Where did I do this?

2. Conte was not banned for fixing matches. He was banned for not reporting the matter.

3. You have avoided the part that he was cleared of that charge.

4. Did you not claim you are a lawyer. What law did you study? Borinho's Law?
Chief, you are missing the point. The point is that the crime being committed is match fixing, and Conte was involved. He knew about it and he kept quiet because he benefited from it. There was no entrapment. And for me, that is a person who should not be in football. Match fixing is the worst crime in football.
There is no better way of 'missing the point' than to inexplicably fail to respond to specific bullet-points.
The questions couldn't be clearer. What is unclear is why you can't see them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh he sees it alright. it just doesn't fit their narrative, so it is ignored. :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
so it's the same then

Deflect, deflect, deflect when it is shown you have no point. :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
so it's the same then

Deflect, deflect, deflect when it is shown you have no point. :rotf: :rotf:
read and understand what ur master wrote before commenting.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
so it's the same then

Profiting off the death of a man, specificallgvone you abhorred when he was alive. That’s truly sad :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

But he was only found guilty of not reporting b/4 his brown envelope got him off - according to your demenza senile mind.
Yea! Found guilty and rightly banned for 4 months. This remains a stain in his legacy and you can see how it hurt deeply when he heard Mourinho brought it up. Someone who is innocent would laugh it off, it this one cut deep :D
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The deflection is in full force and effect. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:The deflection is in full force and effect. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: so it's the same then

What has this got to do with groupie love for Borinho and Manure? Have you ever been to Manchester? Instead of yammering about alleged match fixing, ask nicely and I'll fix you a trip to Old Trafford.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:

What has this got to do with groupie love for Borinho and Manure? Have you ever been to Manchester? Instead of yammering about alleged match fixing, ask nicely and I'll fix you a trip to Old Trafford.
SEE THIS DUMMY

you mentioned JM and Ranieri re English/wearing his t-shirt

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Yea! Found guilty and rightly banned for 4 months. This remains a stain in his legacy and you can see how it hurt deeply when he heard Mourinho brought it up. Someone who is innocent would laugh it off, it this one cut deep :D
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
SEE THIS DUMMY

And the link to Keshi is....he was known as the Big Boss and you and Borinho are little men.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:

But Chief, I think you are missing TFCO's point. You mentioned Mourinho/Ranieri. And TFCO pointed out that you benefitted financially from Keshi's death, after you hated him during his lifetime.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: But Chief, I think you are missing TFCO's point. You mentioned Mourinho/Ranieri. And TFCO pointed out that you benefitted financially from Keshi's death, after you hated him during his lifetime.
I think you are missing the point of being a fake, little man trying to benefit from Ranieri's sacking by wearing a fake shirt after dissing the man for not being able to say "good morning" in English.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: But Chief, I think you are missing TFCO's point. You mentioned Mourinho/Ranieri. And TFCO pointed out that you benefitted financially from Keshi's death, after you hated him during his lifetime.
I think you are missing the point of being a fake, little man trying to benefit from Ranieri's sacking by wearing a fake shirt after dissing the man for not being able to say "good morning" in English.

Yea, i remember that. But TFCO is saying that there is some kind of parallel to your behavior with Keshi. he is saying that you abhorred Keshi! and in fact, you called him "Ke$hi" for years, insulting him, as well as accusing him of taking bribes.

Then, when he died, you chose to make money from his death. Although i think this is different from Mourinho, as when Ranieri was fired, Mourinho did not try to benefit, financially from the sacking. Instead, he wore a tshirt in support. A more parallel situation would have been you wearing a t shirt in support or remembrance of Keshi, or at the very least, changing your avatar to Keshi's picture. But you chose to make some money from the man's death.

I am shocked at these allegations. I think you should defend yourself. Match fixing is one thing. But to attempt to make money off a man's death? Thats too much! :(

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Yea, i remember that. But TFCO is saying that there is some kind of parallel to your behavior with Keshi. he is saying that you abhorred Keshi! and in fact, you called him "Ke$hi" for years, insulting him, as well as accusing him of taking bribes.

Then, when he died, you chose to make money from his death. Although i think this is different from Mourinho, as when Ranieri was fired, Mourinho did not try to benefit, financially from the sacking. Instead, he wore a tshirt in support. A more parallel situation would have been you wearing a t shirt in support or remembrance of Keshi, or at the very least, changing your avatar to Keshi's picture. But you chose to make some money from the man's death.

I am shocked at these allegations. I think you should defend yourself. Match fixing is one thing. But to attempt to make money off a man's death? Thats too much! :(
I'm saying you are a little man in the past, a little man in the present and a little man in future. You need to change your lying ways b/4 it is too late.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
SEE THIS DUMMY

And the link to Keshi is....he was known as the Big Boss and you and Borinho are little men.
i called you out on it when you were click baiting us to your blog after Keshi's passing

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I'm saying you are a little man in the past, a little man in the present and a little man in future. You need to change your lying ways b/4 it is too late
So you are not denying the allegations that you tried to make money from the death of Keshi? O ma se o!