JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
SEE THIS DUMMY

you mentioned JM and Ranieri re English/wearing his t-shirt
And the link to Keshi is....he was known as the Big Boss and you and Borinho are little men.
i called you out on it when you were click baiting us to your blog after Keshi's passing
WOW! :ohmy: Someone dies and the first move it to try to profit, financially, from the person's death? Thats not a good thing at all. Much worse than match-fixing. so much more worse. This is actually more of a moral decay. God help us all. :sad:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: i called you out on it when you were click baiting us to your blog after Keshi's passing
I called you a little liar when you were in your little room in Toronto claiming you were in Brazil during the WC.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: So you are not denying the allegations that you tried to make money from the death of Keshi? O ma se o!
The Demenza Senile One has pooped himself again and needs you on cleaning duties.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:WOW! :ohmy: Someone dies and the first move it to try to profit, financially, from the person's death? Thats not a good thing at all. Much worse than match-fixing. so much more worse. This is actually more of a moral decay. God help us all. :sad:
Borinho craps and your first move is to stick out your tongue to clean up. You need to bury your head in shame.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: i called you out on it when you were click baiting us to your blog after Keshi's passing
I called you a little liar when you were in your little room in Toronto claiming you were in Brazil during the WC.
Fortaleza in Toronto. People sabi lie.... If Ghana had qualified for the 2018 edition na so him go reach Moscow for him bedroom.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

nemi2002 wrote: Fortaleza in Toronto. People sabi lie.... If Ghana had qualified for the 2018 edition na so him go reach Moscow for him bedroom.
Fortaliar. DNQ good o. It means no lies about going to the WC. :thumbs: :thumbs:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Artificial conflict manufactured by journalists who erroneously told Conte that Jose called him a clown. S*** stirrers.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
but you DID try to profit off Ke$hi's death.

Oloye wrote a long piece on CE; you directed us to your clickbait.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

nemi2002 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Fortaleza in Toronto. People sabi lie.... If Ghana had qualified for the 2018 edition na so him go reach Moscow for him bedroom.
awww

trying to stay relevant. so cute

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
awww

trying to stay relevant. so cute
Lol.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I guess I lied about going to fortaliar..... DNQ has saved us from another lie
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: but you DID try to profit off Ke$hi's death.

What did you profit from lying about going to Brazil?

PS: Oloye wrote a tribute to Keshi, I wrote about how a decent ambulance service could have saved his life. The "profit" from Keshi's death would be if his demise led to improvements in that service. Reading is fundamental.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Unfortunately, you cant fix matches in England. The match fixer is struggling to win any game. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mourinho: I seem to have hurt match-fixer deeply! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/video]
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

I'm sorry. What is wrong with him directing us to his blog? Did he set up a Keshi site specifically or does he discuss other stuff on the blog? Did he charge specifically for this story?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

I'm sorry. What is wrong with him directing us to his blog? Did he set up a Keshi site specifically or does he discuss other stuff on the blog? Did he charge specifically for this story?
I'm sorry. What is wrong with Mourinho wearing a t-shirt in support of Ranieri? Did he set up a t-shirt business specifically or does he wear t-shirts normally? Did he charge specifically for this t-shirt? :D :tic:

That is the point. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What happens when you are unable to fix matches in England? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:WOW! :ohmy: Someone dies and the first move it to try to profit, financially, from the person's death? Thats not a good thing at all. Much worse than match-fixing. so much more worse. This is actually more of a moral decay. God help us all. :sad:
Borinho craps and your first move is to stick out your tongue to clean up. You need to bury your head in shame.
The Portuguese pygmy playing his part during screening of ..........'Snow white and the seven dwarfs'.. :bump: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It is clear that Match fixer is a small boy when it comes to mind games! He has been humiliated by Mourinho and his team has suffered. I expect him to be fired and sent back to Italy where he can continue to fix matches. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:It is clear that Match fixer is a small boy when it comes to mind games! He has been humiliated by Mourinho and his team has suffered. I expect him to be fired and sent back to Italy where he can continue to fix matches. :lol:
Mind games in the battle for 2nd place.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:It is clear that Match fixer is a small boy when it comes to mind games! He has been humiliated by Mourinho and his team has suffered. I expect him to be fired and sent back to Italy where he can continue to fix matches. :lol:
Mind games in the battle for 2nd place.
well... thats a tough one. due to his collapse, Match Fixer is now in danger of being kicked out of top 4 by tottenham and liverpool. :lol: