Do we have a Plan B on attackers?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Do we have a Plan B on attackers?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Guys, this WC year has gotten off to a terrible start so far. Kele and Musa are not playing, Rohr has all but admitted that Onyekuru is out of the wc and now Iwobi don catch a case that will surely cost him playing time. With the start of the wc prep about 90days away, things are not looking so good.

Can we afford to go to Russia with 3 attacker’s that are not playing? Who else do we have to throw in the mix that’s quality and getting playing time? :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Do we have a Plan B on attackers?

Post by 1naija »

Stop all the alarmist posts!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I think we should withdraw from the world cup.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:I think we should withdraw from the world cup.
Abi?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Perhaps we should give our spot to Zambia and Algeria whose players are starting at top clubs around the world.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Guys, this WC year has gotten off to a terrible start so far. Kele and Musa are not playing, Rohr has all but admitted that Onyekuru is out of the wc and now Iwobi don catch a case that will surely cost him playing time. With the start of the wc prep about 90days away, things are not looking so good.

Can we afford to go to Russia with 3 attacker’s that are not playing? Who else do we have to throw in the mix that’s quality and getting playing time? :scared:

:woot: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Plan B = Boko H
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Guys, this WC year has gotten off to a terrible start so far. Kele and Musa are not playing, Rohr has all but admitted that Onyekuru is out of the wc and now Iwobi don catch a case that will surely cost him playing time. With the start of the wc prep about 90days away, things are not looking so good.

Instead of you to be consulting ya oracle, you're shaking all over the place panicking. Mshhheeeww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

pajimoh wrote:

Instead of you to be consulting ya oracle, you're shaking all over the place panicking. Mshhheeeww
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Trash.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Musa was never in the World Cup plans to start with. Iwobi was a bit part player during the qualifiers and Onyekuru only features in one match.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ogbeche is hot at the moment, so I heard.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Musa was never in the World Cup plans to start with. Iwobi was a bit part player during the qualifiers and Onyekuru only features in one match.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na real wa for you, the way you just dismiss players. So what part did Nwakali that you keep touting play?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Musa was never in the World Cup plans to start with. Iwobi was a bit part player during the qualifiers and Onyekuru only features in one match.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na real wa for you, the way you just dismiss players. So what part did Nwakali that you keep touting play?
Don't mind the guy. He refuses to be taken seriously.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
If Rohr's interview is to be believed, Musa is a sure bet For the WC. He insinuated that Musa playing for Leceister U23 is good enough.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Awoniyi, Oshimen, Martins, Adi, Ideye
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

wanaj0 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
If Rohr's interview is to be believed, Musa is a sure bet For the WC. He insinuated that Musa playing for Leceister U23 is good enough.
Musa will be on the WC squad for a variety of reasons. He is a veteran of the 2014 World Cup, and has been an integral member of the team since Rohr's inception(don't forget he's a former captain, albeit, briefly). He is undisputed fastest player on the team, and his being a "Russian" after all those years at CSKA will be a plus for the team at the World Cup. Besides, when Rohr watches the 2014 WC match against Argentina and sees those two memorable goals by Musa, or his beautiful assist for Iwobi's second goal in the friendly, he'll be inclined to pen his name down.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

wanaj0 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I disagree with Rohr on that.... the quality of those U-23 games is as you might expect. Musa should find a club in Jan to play first team football.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024