Ebuehi: I need some education

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nzeogwu
Egg
Egg
Ebuehi: I need some education

Post by nzeogwu »

To any smart guru on this forum. What is the benefit to Ebuehi to sign with a Championship side before the Mundial? Does he not have a better chance at more money and a better club in June? Or does he want to ensure that his club ADO, don't control his destiny?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: Ebuehi: I need some education

Post by Mr Shows »

He should sit tight and wait until after the WC to move. His stock would have risen by then and there will be more options on the table. His priority should be staying fit/ injury free and getting regular first team football.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

I thought Benefica was looking at him?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mr Shows wrote:He should sit tight and wait until after the WC to move. His stock would have risen by then and there will be more options on the table. His priority should be staying fit/ injury free and getting regular first team football.

There is no guarantee of this. He could go and not smell the pitch.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

metalalloy wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:He should sit tight and wait until after the WC to move. His stock would have risen by then and there will be more options on the table. His priority should be staying fit/ injury free and getting regular first team football.

There is no guarantee of this. He could go and not smell the pitch.

Ebuehi starts if Rohr is competent, simple and plain
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Even if he doesn't start and the team perform well, he still stands to gain. You don't get to don the GWG if you are not good enough. Scouts will be all over the place
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Even if he doesn't start and the team perform well, he still stands to gain. You don't get to don the GWG if you are not good enough. Scouts will be all over the place
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Mr Shows wrote:Even if he doesn't start and the team perform well, he still stands to gain. You don't get to don the GWG if you are not good enough. Scouts will be all over the place

Well, a lot of junk players have donned the GWG thus the SE inability to qualify for back to back ANC in the recent past. Junks like babatundemessi, Gabriel Reuben, and most of the unknown new players Oliseh tried to force on Nigerians.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

His club is looking to sell because he'll walk for free after the summer. Chances are that Norwich offered more than Benfica or Ebuehi simply prefers playing in England.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

9jaMan wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Even if he doesn't start and the team perform well, he still stands to gain. You don't get to don the GWG if you are not good enough. Scouts will be all over the place

Well, a lot of junk players have donned the GWG thus the SE inability to qualify for back to back ANC in the recent past. Junks like babatundemessi, Gabriel Reuben, and most of the unknown new players Oliseh tried to force on Nigerians.

I Was just about to ask him how the WC fared for the likes of Uchebo and the players you listed above.