The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Robbynice »

Skylolo wrote:Goodluck to Coq, always sad to see a player who came so young go, he always gave his best. Happy it is him and not El neny.

Hopefully Walcott next!
Haba bro... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:Goodluck to Coq, always sad to see a player who came so young go, he always gave his best. Happy it is him and not El neny.

Hopefully Walcott next!

And your Man Crush Xhacrap :woot: as well
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Robbynice wrote:

Hopefully Walcott next!

Amen to that - God please let Soton fall maga ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Gunners manager Arsene Wenger was asked if there was truth in the reports that midfielder Francis Coquelin is going to Valencia.

"Yes."
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Hopefully Walcott next!

Amen to that - God please let Soton fall maga ..
:rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wenger says the Lil Prince’s injury is just an ankle sprain ... so that means he will be out for the rest of the season :curse: :curse: :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Has Nzonzi signed yet? I remember he was in London in December. What happened?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Jack is injured again apparently ... left the game at minute 57 today. When did Ozil injure himself? He seems to get injured in training a lot !!!
About time for Ramsey to re-appear?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Abeg guys how is Jack injury situation?
When is Ramsey coming back?
How long will Giroud be out again?
My people it will be bad if Jack is out and no Ramsey backDoes that stop the sell of COQ?
Will Elneny have more game time if Ramsey and Jack out?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Lacazette was ill today, hence below par performance. Did well to play through it.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Soldier. Lead by example.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Good game at Chelsea yesterday. The lads were tight and inspired.
I think Lacazette's groin is sore. His misses in the last three games
lends credence to this. It was good to bounce back from the horrid
display at Nottingham Forrest.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Ebyboy wrote:Good game at Chelsea yesterday. The lads were tight and inspired.
I think Lacazette's groin is sore. His misses in the last three games
lends credence to this. It was good to bounce back from the horrid
display at Nottingham Forrest.
Bounce back is a bit much, no?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

We have seen again that Maitland-Niles had an outstanding performance. He is a defensive midfielder, basically.

"What he is doing at the moment will help him develop as a player because he plays in a different position but at some stage I will play him in at defensive midfield.
<cough cough> :woot: :woot: :woot:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
We have seen again that Maitland-Niles had an outstanding performance. He is a defensive midfielder, basically.

"What he is doing at the moment will help him develop as a player because he plays in a different position but at some stage I will play him in at defensive midfield.
Is that Wenger that don't play with defensive midfielder as some people who claim to know it all preach?
Uncle Aniks thanks for this,hope this end that lies for good.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

There rumour of a deal Agreed with Ancelotti to replace Wenger. Is this his last season?

I'm getting excited!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Blukyt wrote:There rumour of a deal Agreed with Ancelotti to replace Wenger. Is this his last season?

I'm getting excited!!!
Sorry Wenger will not go this season unless we finish outside 4,not make semi of Europa and failed to progress to league cup final.
No way Arsenal board has the courage to meet another top manager and agreed a deal for him to take over this summer when Wenger still has till June 2019 in his contract.
The board will wait for Wenger to say enough am done before they look for another manager.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Blukyt wrote:There rumour of a deal Agreed with Ancelotti to replace Wenger. Is this his last season?

I'm getting excited!!!
Blukyt, why do you do these things to yourself?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coq has officially signed for Valencia. 12 million pounds, contract till June 2022.
Release clause......80million Euros
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

platinum wrote:Coq has officially signed for Valencia. 12 million pounds, contract till June 2022.
Release clause......80million Euros
I wish you the best, Francis Coquelin, you put in your best whenever you pulled on that shirt.

Take care...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Can AW bring back Cohen Bramall(who's played only 180mins & change) so far from FC Birmingham & move a kid who is a better
one-on-one defender than any of our central midfielders to DM? AW is saying Niles will get time at DM only cos of injuries - therein
lies our huge problem.
Think of what he does to the opposition breaking on a counterattack - remember the EPL match vs Chelsea - late break by Xhaka - his pass to TW was like Diana Ross's WC pen - really off. tactically it's a transformative call - is the gaffer so beholden to some players in that team that he starts them despite the obvious deficit in shape & balance? Really looks like it.
After the way he was let go by Real_M & Bayern, people out here taking 'bout Carlo Ancelotti - nah, not with his reliance on finished products - yes, he likes London but might he just be shaking down the Italo F.A. since many are calling for him to be national coach.
We need a young & hungry lion known for discipline on & off the pitch!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.