Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Poor Talksport ... imbeciles :curse: :curse: lines Wenger hater #1 Stu Robson in the hope that arsenal would get a pasting today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Losers :curse:

If na Ozil dem abuse, you for dey jump up and down to hail Talksport as the greatest thing since Trump saw Fox News. You no see yourself?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:Can this season just end already?
Why Sir? :D

I am hoping Conte would get a promotion to another team.
Match fixer will be shown the door soon enough, dont worry :D
Yeah, I like Conte, but at Chelsea's level, he really should be putting away Arsenal. His teams can seem blunt and feckless at times.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Fans wicked sha....When he was winning the league last year una dey celebrate am. Now he is a match fixer because he no fit win...Fans sha smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Iwobi and Moses played 90 mins and played well. Everything else na Tory... :thumbs:
Fact not feelings! :thumbs:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Any Chelsea coach that becomes wife material to Wenger deserves the pink slip.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Poor Talksport ... imbeciles :curse: :curse: lines Wenger hater #1 Stu Robson in the hope that arsenal would get a pasting today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna na so we see am ohhh ... not saying Wenger doesn’t provide them with ample ammunition but it’s like target practice for these haters :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna na so we see am ohhh ... not saying Wenger doesn’t provide them with ample ammunition but it’s like target practice for these haters :curse:
They never experrit today though... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Fans wicked sha....When he was winning the league last year una dey celebrate am. Now he is a match fixer because he no fit win...Fans sha smdh
Is he coaching for free? Keep living in lala land...Chelsea fires managers no sentiments. .this ain't assnal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal FT

Post by kajifu »

Conte the wife of Wenger,we will beat you and your boys at emirate and ready enough wipes as Wenger no go pitty you after back from his ban.
To think Chelsea cant beat Arsenal with our manager on the touch line says it all
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

0-0 is a dangerous score. Chelshyt love to Park the Bus and counter and with Arsenal’s soft underbelly this is still anyone’s game
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

never knew I'll see the day where Chelsea will be Arsenal's biatch! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see the likes of G4L and Analyzer have gone into hiding! :taunt: :tic: :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:0-0 is a dangerous score. Chelshyt love to Park the Bus and counter and with Arsenal’s soft underbelly this is still anyone’s game
Yup! I expect the match-fixing coward to go with this:

-----------------------Courtois--------------------------

----------Azpi--------Christiansen--------Rudiger----------

-Moses------------------Kante---------------------Alonso-

-----------Drinkwater--------------Bakayoko---------------

------------------------Fabregas--------------------------

------------------------Hazard----------------------------

5-4-1 incoming! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the likes of batsuayi and the other young german boy have sense, they need to run away from this club and match-fixer to save their careers!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:I must say Wenger has Conte's pin number

na big lie. Wenger aint got natin. Conte respects Wenger too much. In quite a number of the matches, Arsenal were there for the taking. I think Conte somehow thinks Arsenal is a big team, and a draw against them is respectable. If na Mourinho or Sir Alex teams, even Liverpool sef, dem go attack Arsenal like small team. Even if they no attack too much, they will be clinical with their opportunities. Jose or Sir Alex would have told their players that they are going to WAR!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:0-0 is a dangerous score. Chelshyt love to Park the Bus and counter and with Arsenal’s soft underbelly this is still anyone’s game

In years past, I would have agreed. But this is advantage Arsenal.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

When Chelsea had swagger.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

balo wrote:When Chelsea had swagger.

Was that a certain Kevin De Bruyne I see in Chelshyt blue :laugh: :laugh: who couldn’t coach this guy :rotf:

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:When Chelsea had swagger.

As usual, a Mourinho team spanking Arsenal for fun :lol: :lol:
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

There is no away goal's rule in League Cup like the usual away goal rule.
A 1:1 score after 90 mins, you will proceed to extra time.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bouncino wrote:
There is no away goal's rule in League Cup like the usual away goal rule.
A 1:1 score after 90 mins, you will proceed to extra time.

Again what did you read here that convinced you that what you referenced was the point in question? :shock:

MLK.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Blahhh! Disappointing game from Conte/CFC. Too much respect shown to Arsenal. Also should have been a PK for Arsenal. So much for VAR..

Need to do better in the return leg
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:Blahhh! Disappointing game from Conte/CFC. Too much respect shown to Arsenal. Also should have been a PK for Arsenal. So much for VAR..

PK? The Victor Moses/Niles altercation?

Conte struggles against Arsene. It's a bit weird.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:Blahhh! Disappointing game from Conte/CFC. Too much respect shown to Arsenal. Also should have been a PK for Arsenal. So much for VAR..

Not really weird. Too much respect, and he never see us finish, like the rest of the EPL. Even the worst teams don see us finish...tackles flying everywhere, no name strikers trying to take on our centerbacks without fear.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

platinum wrote:

Yep - VM on Niles. If Niles has quickly gone to ground - PK no doubt. He huddled the challenged and still got a bit of footing despite the contact/clip. I thought that was a PK.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....