Alex Iwobi is caught on video

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Alex Iwobi is caught on video

Post by Waffiman »

The suspect for taking that video and doing whatever with the Sun is the DJ. It has definitely not come from one of Alex's friends.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Chelsea to win but Iwobi hat trick
Oya back to the matter
open and close
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Wenger is punishing Iwobi with a start against Chelsea.

That would learn him. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Ojiogwu! Your medi never finish. I wish you improved form and an outstanding 2018.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

this title sef...like say dem catch am dey nack ashi like Rooney dem.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cahill gets the night off. I hope this is the beginning of many deserved nights off.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Iwobi starting is the best response Arsene can give to the tabloids.
Its now up to him to shut everyone up by putting in the best peformance of his life.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Ian Wright no let Iwobi rest
Oya back to the matter
open and close
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Prince wrote:Ian Wright no let Iwobi rest
what's he saying? was he not their best player today?

Apart from the underhit shot he was their most dangerous player. On that play he was looking for a pass but Sanchez kept running close to the defender while screaming for the ball. The pass was not on!
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

He's a good kid hanging out with friends, ain't nothing wrong with that. Africans with colo-mentality are quick condemn their fellow black man just because Oyinbo tabloid says he's taking drugs...lol. If he was a pothead Arsenal wouldn't have signed him.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Wenger's behaviour here is why you will never ever see me criticise the man when it comes to handling players
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The despicable low lifes at the Sun do not want the story to die. They have resorted to calling Iwobi a "Party Animal" in today's edition. The fact that he had a good game is lost to them.
I am happy
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Dammy wrote:The despicable low lifes at the Sun do not want the story to die. They have resorted to calling Iwobi a "Party Animal" in today's edition. The fact that he had a good game is lost to them.
They are fighting back against naijas that are dealing with them on twitter, :D :D
There is a show called the debate....... I think basicaly what they are telling Iwobi is that if he wants to take over fro Ozil and Sanchez when they leave he needs to start showing he is the man and he cannot achieve the level of those guys unless he completely dedicates his time to his craft.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I was at the game last night.
Iwobi was the best player on the pitch.
If The Sun and old, juvenile Ian Wright are what it will take for him to play like that for us then long may it continue.
He demanded the ball, ran with it, used it well. He looked hungry and sharp and made the usually impressive Alonso look uncertain. Rudiger, Chelsea’s best player on the night, is the only reason Iwobi didn’t have an even better game.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

waka-man wrote:I was at the game last night.
Iwobi was the best player on the pitch.
If The Sun and old, juvenile Ian Wright are what it will take for him to play like that for us then long may it continue.
He demanded the ball, ran with it, used it well. He looked hungry and sharp and made the usually impressive Alonso look uncertain. Rudiger, Chelsea’s best player on the night, is the only reason Iwobi didn’t have an even better game.
Now the narrative has changed, they are now saying he should not have been rewarded with a starting place at the game for breaking the law. :curse:
Oya back to the matter
open and close