Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal FT

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:0-0 is a dangerous score. Chelshyt love to Park the Bus and counter and with Arsenal’s soft underbelly this is still anyone’s game
While it is a dangerous score it is also a good one. Definitely better than a loss.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:
platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:Blahhh! Disappointing game from Conte/CFC. Too much respect shown to Arsenal. Also should have been a PK for Arsenal. So much for VAR..

Need to do better in the return leg

PK? The Victor Moses/Niles altercation?

Conte struggles against Arsene. It's a bit weird.
Yep - VM on Niles. If Niles has quickly gone to ground - PK no doubt. He huddled the challenged and still got a bit of footing despite the contact/clip. I thought that was a PK.
But the kid didn't go down, that's the key. For me, it was the right call.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

analyzer wrote:
platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:Blahhh! Disappointing game from Conte/CFC. Too much respect shown to Arsenal. Also should have been a PK for Arsenal. So much for VAR..

Yep - VM on Niles. If Niles has quickly gone to ground - PK no doubt. He huddled the challenged and still got a bit of footing despite the contact/clip. I thought that was a PK.
They video reviewed it now, still no PK....abeg let our boy Vic Mo live! :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:

why is it weird? Wenger is better than him when they face one-to-one, FACTS! I dont see what is weird there. You can actually see him shitttting his pants! It was so funny because when he removed Drinkwater, I said out loud, "What this cowardly match-fixer bring in bakayoko, no way he is going to play 3 attacking players." And I was right! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:
platinum wrote:

My brother - it does not mean that Niles was not fouled.. That is the thing about Pks, the player has to go down immediately.. Riding the challenge is the main reason ref no blow. Regardless, it was still a foul IMO.

No complaints here because if Arsenal had scored, I doubt CFC would have equalized. Arsenal played a disciplined defensive game, especially in the 2nd Half. CFC was just too slow in ball movement & lacked imagination to break down Arsenal's defense. Conte also shackled the team with his approach. Team too static in offensive 3rd without much off ball movement.

Interestingly, I think the 2nd leg is set up well for a CFC smash & grab as Arsenal might be forced to play a more open game as the home team. Think back to the 2-2 draw. IMO, Arsenal was the better side but CFC had the better chances to win the game..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:
platinum wrote:

My brother - it does not mean that Niles was not fouled.. That is the thing about Pks, the player has to go down immediately.. Riding the challenge is the main reason ref no blow. Regardless, it was still a foul IMO.

No complaints here because if Arsenal had scored, I doubt CFC would have equalized. Arsenal played a disciplined defensive game, especially in the 2nd Half. CFC was just too slow in ball movement & lacked imagination to break down Arsenal's defense. Conte also shackled the team with his approach. Team too static in offensive 3rd without much off ball movement.

Interestingly, I think the 2nd leg is set up well for a CFC smash & grab as Arsenal might be forced to play a more open game as the home team. Think back to the 2-2 draw. IMO, Arsenal was the better side but CFC had the better chances to win the game..

If dem born Conte well, make e no win the match. Sarri dey wait for am. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg