Ndidi has great potentials, says Leicester boss Read more a

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Ndidi has great potentials, says Leicester boss Read more a

Post by chief nfachairman »

Every SE player playing in the Premiership should be playing on the same level with Ndidi. Unfortunately, its only V.Moses that is doing that with Alex Iwobi fast getting into the category also.

Kele, Musa, Aina and Success are NOT yet there. WC spot should not be guaranteed thing for these guys!!!!

Leicester City manager Claude Puel said up and coming midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi has potentials to become a world class player.

Puel commended the player’s work rate in the Foxes campaign, adding that Ndidi has improved on his handling of the ball. The Super Eagles midfielder was a replacement for Ngolo Kante who moved to premier league champions Chelsea, and Ndidi, 21, has become a vital player for the Foxes winning the young player of the year award.

He is also rated the11th most valuable U21 player by the CIES Football Observatory, above the likes of Gianluigi Donnarumma, Marco Asensio and Youri Tielemans. “He puts in some fantastic work on the pitch. “I think also he improves with the ball and plays with quality. “I think he can make further progress in this area. He has great potential for the future.”

Ndidi has cemented his place in the Super Eagles squad after earning his first cap in 2015 in a friendly against Congo DR. He has played 14 times with no goals yet.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/ndi ... ster-boss/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/ndi ... ster-boss/
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndidi has great potentials, says Leicester boss Read mo

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He is clearly the next big thing in the Super Eagles. After the World Cup, he will be our star man!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Puel should sharap and sell the boy to a real team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

chief nfachairman wrote:Every SE player playing in the Premiership should be playing on the same level with Ndidi. Unfortunately, its only V.Moses that is doing that with Alex Iwobi fast getting into the category also.

Kele, Musa, Aina and Success are NOT yet there. WC spot should not be guaranteed thing for these guys!!!!

Leicester City manager Claude Puel said up and coming midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi has potentials to become a world class player.

Puel commended the player’s work rate in the Foxes campaign, adding that Ndidi has improved on his handling of the ball. The Super Eagles midfielder was a replacement for Ngolo Kante who moved to premier league champions Chelsea, and Ndidi, 21, has become a vital player for the Foxes winning the young player of the year award.

He is also rated the11th most valuable U21 player by the CIES Football Observatory, above the likes of Gianluigi Donnarumma, Marco Asensio and Youri Tielemans. “He puts in some fantastic work on the pitch. “I think also he improves with the ball and plays with quality. “I think he can make further progress in this area. He has great potential for the future.”

Ndidi has cemented his place in the Super Eagles squad after earning his first cap in 2015 in a friendly against Congo DR. He has played 14 times with no goals yet.

nfa chairman, which clien ...I mean players do you want to replace Musa, Kele, and Success at the world cup with?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ndidi is the future Super Eagles Captain. World-class playing ability, versatility(can play anywhere in defence and midfield), represented Nigeria at u17 and u20 levels, great temperament and all-round popular player on the team. Plus, he's only 20!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

It’s evident that some people here just speak baseless arguments in lieu of getting a response. I mean, how can a normal person suggest that the likes of Kelechi, musa, iwobi positions are in jeopardy 6 months before World Cup despite the fact that they Qualified in a group of death doing exceptionally and plays for the best teams in the world compared to their teammates. When you ask for alternatives to those aforementioned players, the alternatives mentioned would be “backwater league” players. I am happy that our present coach doesn’t listen to novices in football analysts. I am very sure that as long as iwobi, iheanacho, Victor Moses, Ahmed musa, ighalo are all fit and healthy, their World Cup positions are guaranteed. This time, most of you agents, pseudo agents, intermidiary, clients money/connections wouldn’t work. In fact, the information that I’m receiving from NFF top-echelon suggests that rohr already has all his provisional World Cup players
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Its easy to know people that have replaced their brains with their anus, hence, when they talk their mouth smells of Sh!!t and when they type, its totally sh!!t.

Musa and Nacho have not played upto 5% (combined) of total time their clubs have played this season and even when they play, they stink up the joint. You expect them to have guaranteed spots on the WC squad?

Abeg, keep that Top echelon NFF bullSH!T lie to your damn self. Its now getting clear who the real agent is. Please, henceforth, before you mention any players name on this forum (known and your unkown upcoming clients) you must declare your interest and connection with the player.

FUVCKING SPIV!!
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why did you leave out the part he said Ndidi will start for any team?
Also the part t hat he says he is one of the world most underrated players?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

1naija wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Every SE player playing in the Premiership should be playing on the same level with Ndidi. Unfortunately, its only V.Moses that is doing that with Alex Iwobi fast getting into the category also.

nfa chairman, which clien ...I mean players do you want to replace Musa, Kele, and Success at the world cup with?
If Musa, Kele and Success are the best we got even when they have hardly played any football this season, WE ARE IN SWEET SH!!T at the WC. No team with a bunch of bench warmers or 2nd team players have ever gotten to the Semi or won the WC.

If Nigeria's target is 2nd round or at best quarters, then we are good to go