Spastic, how far with your boy John "Beckenbauer" Stones?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spastic, how far with your boy John "Beckenbauer" Stones

Post by ohsee »

spastic wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: kai, this spastic's mouth is worse than OBJ's own. I thought the guy for don mellow, but for whia? see as he take style put Dean Oloye together with shaking Kajifu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief O,
Sometimes I no dey sure if Pa Ohsee na real closet fan or some sabotuer. This infatuation with Mangala get as e be :D

Anyway, Chief how bodi?

And on a business note. Una for release Sanchez to us before Sunday game. This nah for una interest O :idea:

Give us Sanchez now, and if we take am beat Liverpool, your chances of top 4 go improve... Seriously, you guys should be paying City to take Sanchez and help you beat your rivals for top 4.

Wher Waffi dey sef? Make una tell am make him explain the logic to the 'Senile one'... Oh sorry that's Mourihno... I meant the Whiner in Chief :D

Anyway my regards to the Arsenal family. We'll do you proud with our deployment of Sanchez. Bit you have to act fast. Time is of the essence :mad: :agree: :idea: :idea:
:D :D :taunt:
My "infatuation" with Mangala is not as irrational as your deep Englishmanly eternal love for your boy John "Dash dem di ball" Stones :lol: . Of course, if you say so, John is an English Beckenbauer, and the lies, damn lies, and statistics confirm it; but did you notice that against Burnley, before that tragi-comic slice of the ball with his non-existent left foot that led to the goal, he dashed the ball--as he is wont--to to the Burnley forwards TWICE? :lol: :lol:

My guy, I don tell you bifor that I like City's style of play, and given that Arsenal has no chance, I dey bandwagon with dem, until Arsene is sacked and thrown from the plane without a parachute. :D
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:D :D :D
Spastic how far with your boy? Beckenbauer dashed Liverpool the ball once and was lucky to escape that, then Ferminho bumped him off the ball to score. :lol: :lol: Wimp. :D :D The two ball playing center-backs each responsible for one goal. Nice. Somebody finish the sentence for me: If na ......we for no hear word :D :taunt:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

ohsee wrote::D :D :D
Spastic how far with your boy? Beckenbauer dashed Liverpool the ball once and was lucky to escape that, then Ferminho bumped him off the ball to score. :lol: :lol: Wimp. :D :D The two ball playing center-backs each responsible for one goal. Nice. Somebody finish the sentence for me: If na ......we for no hear word :D :taunt:
He was very shaky. Pep needs to think about this guy because he may have lost his confidence.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

YUJAM wrote:
He was very shaky. Pep needs to think about this guy because he may have lost his confidence.
:D
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? He' s a blond-haired English boy, he does not lose his confidence. :!: :idea: :D I heard the question asked a game or so back, and one commentator said that Stones is ALWAYS self assured. :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

spastic, biko come and talk about your boy Beckenbauer. :taunt: :lol: Terrible mistakes in 3 straight games? Should he not be shipped out this January? :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Stones is the worst defender in the EPL.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:Stones is the worst defender in the EPL.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :D :D
Make spastic catch you. :D
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
ohsee wrote:I am shaking with anticipation for Sunday. While I want City to win the league, I don't want it to be such a no-contest. I actually want Liverpool to beat them, so they will not be invincible like you-know-who, my real team, the team of my childhood.

Unfortunately, I see Liverpool opening nyash, van Dyke or no van Dyke. But this will be a cracker of a game. I can't wait.
I think it'll be a draw or Liverpool win by a one-goal margin...
You called it bro, but I bet you did not expect a game like this. :thumb:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Plastic don pick race as usual :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

YemiBrazil wrote:Plastic don pick race as usual :lol:
:rotf: :rotf:
The bobo na "Football Coward" Number 2. :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

When the cameras closed in on Stones he seemed to have fear in his eyes. It appears his comfort on the ball is when he is not being pressed. Otamendi, on the other hand, still plays with confidence even after committing errors.
http://www.naijiant.com/
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote:When the cameras closed in on Stones he seemed to have fear in his eyes. It appears his comfort on the ball is when he is not being pressed. Otamendi, on the other hand, still plays with confidence even after committing errors.
As he well should. I don't think he has faced this kind of nuclear pressing this season. It must have brought back bad memories of last season. There was a time today when he was forced backwards right to the goal line. All the vaunted passing and on-the-ball skills did not help him.

Otamendi is the real self-assured bobo, not the darling English golden boy. :D Nothing fazes Otamendi, and when he makes a mistake that leads to a goal, you see him storming forward to try to get it back.

I believe that in time, Pep's style of defending by keeping the ball will be solved by other coaches, and he will decline like all the great coaches before him, from Capello to the football coward. :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ohsee wrote:As he well should. I don't think he has faced this kind of nuclear pressing this season. It must have brought back bad memories of last season. There was a time today when he was forced backwards right to the goal line. All the vaunted passing and on-the-ball skills did not help him.

Otamendi is the real self-assured bobo, not the darling English golden boy. :D Nothing fazes Otamendi, and when he makes a mistake that leads to a goal, you see him storming forward to try to get it back.

I believe that in time, Pep's style of defending by keeping the ball will be solved by other coaches, and he will decline like all the great coaches before him, from Capello to the football coward. :lol:
Nna, Pep may well decline, but I think it is usually down to the intensity that the job requires. It's hard to sustain and that's why many top managers don't last over 10 years b/4 the decline starts.

But the guy is mixing things. He has used the speed of Sane and Sterling to play counter-attack - which he never did at Barca and many criticised Luis Enrique for doing there.
http://www.naijiant.com/
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

He was arguably at fault for the 3rd goal too - with his indecision which invited the press from Firmino. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
ohsee wrote:I am shaking with anticipation for Sunday. While I want City to win the league, I don't want it to be such a no-contest. I actually want Liverpool to beat them, so they will not be invincible like you-know-who, my real team, the team of my childhood.

Unfortunately, I see Liverpool opening nyash, van Dyke or no van Dyke. But this will be a cracker of a game. I can't wait.
I think it'll be a draw or Liverpool win by a one-goal margin...
You called it bro, but I bet you did not expect a game like this. :thumb:
Nna, I did, at the extreme end of possibilities. :D

I just didn't know how the game would pan out. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Can you guys leave Spastic alone? His Pittsburgh Steelers got beaten like they stole something this weekend.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
He was arguably at fault for the 3rd goal too - with his indecision which invited the press from Firmino. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He's a proper Calamity John. :rotf:
Chai! spastic don suffa. :D :D
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ohsee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He's a proper Calamity John. :rotf:
Chai! spastic don suffa. :D :D

can you imagine being bumped by "ordinary" Firminho?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Where is spastic? I hope he is OK after what happened to his boy last Sunday. Let us pray he did not suffer minor hat attack after the abuse his boy took in the game and on CE :lol: .

spastic, "we" won today, but did you see how Diame embarrassed Beckenbauer TWICE in two seconds? Common Diame? Na wa o! Let us hope nobody is watching and decides over the next few games to subject Calamity John to a few tests. "We" want to win the PL after a long drought. :D
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

ohsee wrote:Where is spastic? I hope he is OK after what happened to his boy last Sunday. Let us pray he did not suffer minor hat attack after the abuse his boy took in the game and on CE :lol: .

spastic, "we" won today, but did you see how Diame embarrassed Beckenbauer TWICE in two seconds? Common Diame? Na wa o! Let us hope nobody is watching and decides over the next few games to subject Calamity John to a few tests. "We" want to win the PL after a long drought. :D
You noticed that too. Their D has regressed since he returned from injury. Kompany is a better defender.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

YUJAM wrote:
ohsee wrote:Where is spastic? I hope he is OK after what happened to his boy last Sunday. Let us pray he did not suffer minor hat attack after the abuse his boy took in the game and on CE :lol: .

You noticed that too. Their D has regressed since he returned from injury. Kompany is a better defender.
No doubt. I am beginning to think even Otamendi is a better defender. I suspect the great Kompany is suffering from the delayed effects of all those hard tackles he dished out early in his City career. Can't understand how he continues to get these niggling injuries.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Stones again. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote:Stones again. :D
:lol:
Calamity John dash Bristol ball again, then wan do like say no be him fault. :rotf: Four straight games, di bobo make mistake leading to goal, but English media no wan see am. :boo: