Puel confirms Nacho stay

Leicester City happy to keep faith in Kelechi Iheanacho
Nigeria team manager and national media have reported that Leicester are looking to offload the £25m striker

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... th-1040304
Re: Puel confirms Nacho stay

Nacho will be fine, he and Lacazatte are currently not in good form, and we can't deny the quality that they bring when in good form.

Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.

Selling him would mean the club taking a big hit on their investment. No point staying if he is going to continue riding the pine.

Honestly think this is bad news. Would have been great to work out a loan deal.

felarey wrote:Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.
Ayam not understanding this quote.

Ugbowo wrote:
felarey wrote:Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.

Ugbowo wrote:
Yes mean No and Stay means Go.

Or did you people not see Native Dr. Blablalawo's pictures with Nacho's scary looking crew and all the drinks on the table?

deanotito wrote:Honestly think this is bad news. Would have been great to work out a loan deal.
Inclined to agree.

This is not good news. Nacho should move on to a club where he will have regular playing time in a world cup year.

Ugbowo wrote:
I saw that :lol: :lol: :lol: . Why Man Shitty?

Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

VicMo was loaned out so many times by Chelsea and see what he has achieved today.

Siddonlook11 wrote:Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

VicMo was loaned out so many times by Chelsea and see what he has achieved today.
Leceister is a rubbish and small football club.... they should be grateful they have such a player like kele

Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!

I know Nacho has much to learn and is far from a finished product. I also know that in the pecking order, Okazaki and Vardy deserve preference based on experience.

That said, the most important thing a kid like Nacho needs to develop, even more than playing time, is the trust of his coach. And Puel has not yet shown a significant interest in giving the kid the confidence he needs to become successful. He has also not put Kelechi in good situations where he is guaranted to succeed.

I can understand they might not want to give up on talent yet, but if they wont give him a chance to play, then send him on Loan. Even Championship football will be good to help Kelechi re-discover his confidence, which is his main issue now.

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!
But he is playing well for Nigeria.

Scored against Zambia, Cameroon and Argentina.

I think the problem is more with Leicester FC. Nacho man may not fit their system.

Siddonlook11 wrote:Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

I agree a loan move will be good.

This not good news! Leicester style of football is not suited to Nacho. If clubs from Spain, Italy, Portugal, France come in for him he should move and this time he should take his time in selecting his next destination.

ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!

I think the problem is more with Leicester FC. Nacho man may not fit their system.

I keep telling my people that they are being misled by games against:

[1] Algerians megastars who think they are bigger than their country and not wiling to give all. They got three coaches sacked during the course of the qualifiers for heavens' sake

[2] Part-time sumo wrestlers/part-time plantain farmers

[3] A hurriedly assembled team of copper mining youths giving orange jerseys

That is no yardstick by which to measure your players. Our World Cup group is about three classes above this. It is kind of like our military defeating a rag-tag army and then thinking they are a crack unit.

I put it to you that Iceland, Peru, Ireland, Ecuador, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Chile, etc would have finished top of our World Cup qualification undefeated too.

If Kelechi adds workrate to his game, learns to control the ball better and stops giving the ball away so easily, he will get into the Leicester team. Claude Puel cannot afford to carry anyone and neither can any other team in England, Spain, Italy, Holland or Germany for that matter!

From what I have seen so far, Kelechi is the architect of his own misfortune. Is it not the same Leicester team in which Wilfred Ndidi is shining like a thousand stars?
ukwala

Post by ukwala »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:If Kelechi adds workrate to his game, learns to control the ball better and stops giving the ball away so easily, he will get into the Leicester team. Claude Puel cannot afford to carry anyone and neither can any other team in England, Spain, Italy, Holland or Germany for that matter!

From what I have seen so far, Kelechi is the architect of his own misfortune. Is it not the same Leicester team in which Wilfred Ndidi is shining like a thousand stars?
My view as well.
doctorollie

Post by doctorollie »

Ayo,

Can I ask that you stop denigrating SE's efforts and disparaging the achievement of a WC ticket please? If you are not happy we qualified from our difficult group, you should go find yourself another country to support! Your constant attempt at "belittling" the achievement of the Super Eagles especially after they qualified from a group of death is very annoying now! Haba!

ohenhen1 wrote:

[1] Algerians megastars who think they are bigger than their country and not wiling to give all. They got three coaches sacked during the course of the qualifiers for heavens' sake

That is no yardstick by which to measure your players. Our World Cup group is about three classes above this. It is kind of like our military defeating a rag-tag army and then thinking they are a crack unit.

I put it to you that Iceland, Peru, Ireland, Ecuador, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Chile, etc would have finished top of our World Cup qualification undefeated too.
Last edited by doctorollie on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doctorollie wrote:Ayo,

Can I ask that you stop denigrating SE's efforts and disparaging the achievement of a WC ticket please? If you are not happy we qualified in our difficult group, you should go find yourself another country to support! Your constant attempt to belittle the achievement of the Super Eagles especially after they qualified from a group of death is very annoying now! Haba!

ohenhen1 wrote:

Go chop some raw plantain abeg. If you think beating plantain farmers is such a big do, go and open a plantation there.

Is this not the team that was the shipping boy at the Confederations Cup? Did this same Croatia not beat them 4-0? What difficult group are you talking about?