Puel confirms Nacho stay

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Puel confirms Nacho stay

Post by King Futcha »

Leicester City happy to keep faith in Kelechi Iheanacho
Nigeria team manager and national media have reported that Leicester are looking to offload the £25m striker

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... th-1040304
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Puel confirms Nacho stay

Post by Tobi17 »

Nacho will be fine, he and Lacazatte are currently not in good form, and we can't deny the quality that they bring when in good form.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Selling him would mean the club taking a big hit on their investment. No point staying if he is going to continue riding the pine.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Honestly think this is bad news. Would have been great to work out a loan deal.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

felarey wrote:Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.
Ayam not understanding this quote.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ugbowo wrote:
felarey wrote:Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes mean No and Stay means Go.

Or did you people not see Native Dr. Blablalawo's pictures with Nacho's scary looking crew and all the drinks on the table?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

deanotito wrote:Honestly think this is bad news. Would have been great to work out a loan deal.
Inclined to agree.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This is not good news. Nacho should move on to a club where he will have regular playing time in a world cup year.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ugbowo wrote:
I saw that :lol: :lol: :lol: . Why Man Shitty?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

VicMo was loaned out so many times by Chelsea and see what he has achieved today.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

VicMo was loaned out so many times by Chelsea and see what he has achieved today.
Leceister is a rubbish and small football club.... they should be grateful they have such a player like kele
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I know Nacho has much to learn and is far from a finished product. I also know that in the pecking order, Okazaki and Vardy deserve preference based on experience.

That said, the most important thing a kid like Nacho needs to develop, even more than playing time, is the trust of his coach. And Puel has not yet shown a significant interest in giving the kid the confidence he needs to become successful. He has also not put Kelechi in good situations where he is guaranted to succeed.

I can understand they might not want to give up on talent yet, but if they wont give him a chance to play, then send him on Loan. Even Championship football will be good to help Kelechi re-discover his confidence, which is his main issue now.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!
But he is playing well for Nigeria.

Scored against Zambia, Cameroon and Argentina.

I think the problem is more with Leicester FC. Nacho man may not fit their system.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

I agree a loan move will be good.

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

This not good news! Leicester style of football is not suited to Nacho. If clubs from Spain, Italy, Portugal, France come in for him he should move and this time he should take his time in selecting his next destination.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!

I think the problem is more with Leicester FC. Nacho man may not fit their system.

I keep telling my people that they are being misled by games against:

[1] Algerians megastars who think they are bigger than their country and not wiling to give all. They got three coaches sacked during the course of the qualifiers for heavens' sake

[2] Part-time sumo wrestlers/part-time plantain farmers

[3] A hurriedly assembled team of copper mining youths giving orange jerseys

That is no yardstick by which to measure your players. Our World Cup group is about three classes above this. It is kind of like our military defeating a rag-tag army and then thinking they are a crack unit.

I put it to you that Iceland, Peru, Ireland, Ecuador, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Chile, etc would have finished top of our World Cup qualification undefeated too.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

If Kelechi adds workrate to his game, learns to control the ball better and stops giving the ball away so easily, he will get into the Leicester team. Claude Puel cannot afford to carry anyone and neither can any other team in England, Spain, Italy, Holland or Germany for that matter!

From what I have seen so far, Kelechi is the architect of his own misfortune. Is it not the same Leicester team in which Wilfred Ndidi is shining like a thousand stars?
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:If Kelechi adds workrate to his game, learns to control the ball better and stops giving the ball away so easily, he will get into the Leicester team. Claude Puel cannot afford to carry anyone and neither can any other team in England, Spain, Italy, Holland or Germany for that matter!

From what I have seen so far, Kelechi is the architect of his own misfortune. Is it not the same Leicester team in which Wilfred Ndidi is shining like a thousand stars?
My view as well.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Ayo,

Can I ask that you stop denigrating SE's efforts and disparaging the achievement of a WC ticket please? If you are not happy we qualified from our difficult group, you should go find yourself another country to support! Your constant attempt at "belittling" the achievement of the Super Eagles especially after they qualified from a group of death is very annoying now! Haba!

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

[1] Algerians megastars who think they are bigger than their country and not wiling to give all. They got three coaches sacked during the course of the qualifiers for heavens' sake

That is no yardstick by which to measure your players. Our World Cup group is about three classes above this. It is kind of like our military defeating a rag-tag army and then thinking they are a crack unit.

I put it to you that Iceland, Peru, Ireland, Ecuador, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Chile, etc would have finished top of our World Cup qualification undefeated too.
Last edited by doctorollie on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

doctorollie wrote:Ayo,

Can I ask that you stop denigrating SE's efforts and disparaging the achievement of a WC ticket please? If you are not happy we qualified in our difficult group, you should go find yourself another country to support! Your constant attempt to belittle the achievement of the Super Eagles especially after they qualified from a group of death is very annoying now! Haba!

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Go chop some raw plantain abeg. If you think beating plantain farmers is such a big do, go and open a plantation there.

Is this not the team that was the shipping boy at the Confederations Cup? Did this same Croatia not beat them 4-0? What difficult group are you talking about?