CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Post by danfo driver »

Kai!! Ndidi! You are such a fantastic ball winner! Kaii! God! Thank you for this gift! :D :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dangerous freekick against Leicester. Right outside their 18.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea score
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

PHew. Keeper to the rescue.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Still 0-0?

After the Ojoro I started watching Madrid against Villarreal ... I’m worried for Zizou if things don’t change ASAP
Time to replace the TV you bought when you got here in 1979. Get a PiP TV ijebu man :boo:.

See who dey talk. Ordinary $100 wey you dey Owe Waffi since 2000 and you never pay ... yet you wan yab for here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: See Real Kelegbe
Onigbese man :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a miss by Modric oh good 0-0 at the bridge :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Ndidi to the rescue!

Between him and Schmeichel for MOTM.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Chelsea score

Kaji stop doing drugs :mrgreen:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I just notice that Kante was second best to Ndidi today yet some will tell me he is not the best in the game.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Well deserved result for Leceister. Ndidi as usual was a rock. We are so lucky to have him.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

lucky lucky! They should have been embarassed today! Their match-fixer and his coward tactics. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone notice that since Mourinho got into Conte's head, Chelsea has struggled? And people dont understand why mind games are important. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

charlie wrote:Well deserved result for Leceister. Ndidi as usual was a rock. We are so lucky to have him.
This guy puts leg in everything that come his way. He is actually annoying when I am supporting the opposition.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Real got sucker punched.

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Ndidi 5 tackles, 4 interceptions, 4 clearances / blocked shots, 2 headers, 1 foul, fouled twice
TOTAL DEFENSIVE ACTIONS: 15
Kante + Bakayoko 4 tackles, 7 interceptions, 1 clearances / blocked shots, 3 headers, 6 fouls, fouled twice

Same end product, but six times less fouls commited.
Ndidi > Kante + Bagayoko.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Oh dear what a counter attack goal by Villa ... Zizou might be fired in the morning :scared: :scared:

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Real Madrid really need DeGea, a Bonafide striker and yes, Mezut Ozil :ohmy: :mrgreen:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...
I was thinking about him but not certain how much playing time he will get when we have Wanyama there. But like you said Dembele's days may be numbered.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...

Why would Ndidi come in to replace Dembele? Two different types of players

MLK.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

This is a coach that won the league with same players that Jose nearly went to relegation with. A good management will back that kind of a coach up with players he requested. But thats not Chelsea. Despite Pep fumbling last year, he got a good back up this year and we see the result. If they like let them sack Conte and bring a coach from the moon or heaven with this same management. We will still have the same result.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...

Why would Ndidi come in to replace Dembele? Two different types of players
Box to box midfield dominating players ... Just wait there.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marutimon wrote:Ndidi 5 tackles, 4 interceptions, 4 clearances / blocked shots, 2 headers, 1 foul, fouled twice
Kante + Bakayoko 4 tackles, 7 interceptions, 1 clearances / blocked shots, 3 headers, 6 fouls, fouled twice

Same end product, but six times less fouls commited.
Ndidi > Kante + Bagayoko.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That move when he "highted" Kante and then pushed Kante aside like a rag doll! :clap: :clap: Man! :lol: :lol: I need a gif for that!