CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...
he would be amazing under Poch. But he will go to a very huge club.

He is the stand out DM in the league.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...
I was thinking about him but not certain how much playing time he will get when we have Wanyama there. But like you said Dembele's days may be numbered.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the insult I am talking about. :rotf: :rotf: Please dont make me laugh. Wanyama and Dembele will sit on the bench if Ndidi was at Tottenham! Not even a question. he is a better defensive midfielder than both of them.

Anyway, Tottenham cannot get Ndidi. He will have bigger clubs begging for him.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tunde72 wrote:This is a coach that won the league with same players that Jose nearly went to relegation with. A good management will back that kind of a coach up with players he requested. But thats not Chelsea. Despite Pep fumbling last year, he got a good back up this year and we see the result. If they like let them sack Conte and bring a coach from the moon or heaven with this same management. We will still have the same result.
Are you saying Conte did not request:

Bakayoko
Rudiger
Morata
Kante
Alonso

Luiz
Zappacosta
Drinkwater

So if he didnt, then who did? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just dont want to accept that your 1-trophy hero is a match fixing coward who is simply a maniac, and nothing more. :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Hmm Ndidi - Just know that Spurs are coming for ya once we sell Dembele...

Why would Ndidi come in to replace Dembele? Two different types of players
Box to box midfield dominating players ... Just wait there.

What? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: anyway you are a Toto fan ... wetin una sabi about football :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

What? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: anyway you are a Toto fan ... wetin una sabi about football :rotf:
he is actually right. They may have different traits, but both players can play the same box to box position.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:This is a coach that won the league with same players that Jose nearly went to relegation with. A good management will back that kind of a coach up with players he requested. But thats not Chelsea. Despite Pep fumbling last year, he got a good back up this year and we see the result. If they like let them sack Conte and bring a coach from the moon or heaven with this same management. We will still have the same result.

Bakayoko
Rudiger
Morata
Kante
Alonso

Luiz
Zappacosta
Drinkwater

You just dont want to accept that your 1-trophy hero is a match fixing coward who is simply a maniac, and nothing more. :lol:
Wetin the man do you? Abi you be supporter of the senile one?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bakayoko
Rudiger
Morata
Kante
Alonso

Luiz
Zappacosta
Drinkwater

Wetin the man do you? Abi you be supporter of the senile one?
No o! I just dey support Eto'o, even when people call am left back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone notice how Green4Life and Analyzer just waka commot like sey nothing happen? :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol:

And of course, oga Oloye will be silent on match fixer! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I no go lie, I think Ndidi is the best DM in England right now ....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I no go lie, I think Ndidi is the best DM in England right now ....
Bro, your eye don dey open! :D

Imagine if Chelsea went for Ndidi instead of Bakayoko? would be game over for everyone! :ohmy:

The man singlehandedly pocketed my boy, Pogba and bullied Kante/Bakayoko/Fabregas to submission and people are here mentioning Wanyama, Dier, Kouyate and the other one at Everton! If he wasnt Nigerian, there'd have been threads opened about him on CE. :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

like i said, Match fixer is a tactical moron. he has only one tactic and knows nothing else.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I no go lie, I think Ndidi is the best DM in England right now ....

Imagine if Chelsea went for Ndidi instead of Bakayoko? would be game over for everyone! :ohmy:

The man singlehandedly pocketed my boy, Pogba and bullied Kante/Bakayoko/Fabregas to submission and people are here mentioning Wanyama, Dier, Kouyate and the other one at Everton! If he wasnt Nigerian, there'd have been threads opened about him on CE. :oops:
Singlehandedly? Bullied? OK carry on :blink:

He is very good but not the best. In fact he is arguably around the same level as Gana
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Singlehandedly? Bullied? OK carry on :blink:

He is very good but not the best. In fact he is arguably around the same level as Gana
"In fact?" :D I think you are using that phrase very loosely. 2 things. Your statement is:

1. Statistically incorrect; and
2. Looking at performance. Gana is getting humiliated weak in/weak out! Just ended up being humiliated by Spurs just now. No one has done that to Ndidi this season.

If there is one position in the field that I know very well, its defensive midfield.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Abeg someone should come and carry this guy away. Currently Onomah is being groomed to replace Dembele but it is clear Ndidi although a few years older has very good qualities to play the box to box role.

As you said, I am a Spurs fan. I sabi Poch's tactics pass you.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ndidi is too good a player for that Yeye club. If Spurs are desperate for a Nigerian player, they can have Ahmed Musa or Isaac Success!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: bald match fixer
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ndidi is too good a player for that Yeye club. If Spurs are desperate for a Nigerian player, they can have Ahmed Musa or Isaac Success!
abi! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ahh remind me - where is Leeds...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8