TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [PL] TOT vs EVE

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae

He has equalized Teddy's record.

And will never win anything :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One more and he owns the record.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Clear OFFSIDE GOAL ... why no
Bloody VAR?
VAR -DY hell' you don't half complain :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Dembele the beast
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele should have buried that.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae

He has equalized Teddy's record.
You didn't put "n" in Kane :tic:
Na over excitement :mrgreen:. I promise to add am when he score again :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane, shoot at sight, never gives up an opportunity even if half :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lenon coming on. Good to see him back in action.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lennon coming on. Good to see him back in action.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son almost gets his second. Hits the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

He is the highest Spurs goal scorer in the PL. His name is Harry Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I hope Kane will get a haatrick here today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Where is the Manhattan molue driver to come and talk jazz how Spurs are cursed :taunt:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Like seriously? What was all that unnecessary pass back for at the back???

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wanyama on for Dier. Wow. Hardly ever see Dier getting subbed. Who is taking his place at the back? Probably will be 4 at the back now.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, Son is having so much joy against Everton today :lol:. Dele ought to have scored by now.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Need one more goal from one of Kane, Dele or Eriksen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What goal :clap:. What a goal from Eriksen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Need one more goal from one of Kane, Dele or Eriksen.
I know my boys :D. They fail to answer when I call on them :mrgreen:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

When you say a goal is exquisite you have to look at the 4th goal. Dele's delightful back pass to set up Eriksen is a thing of beauty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen coming off for Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Who do we need to strengthen this team?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs back into the top 4 :clap:.