Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by Bigpokey24 »

to be honest they have missed him, I think CIV would have had a huge chance to qualify if he had played
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wiseone »

Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.
What's your take on this Mkhitaryan / Sanchez issue.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.
You are actually telling lies and thats unfortunate.

Mourinho was the one who came out to announce that Tuanzebe will go to Aston Villa. He lamented that he hasnt had a chance to use the kid and he really likes him, and he thinks going to Aston Villa will be great for the kid. He then spoke about how last year, United suffered with defensive injuries, which crippled them, and he is just being afraid of another defensive crisis, thats why he is still holding Tuanzebe for a few. But he will let him go later this month.

Please, lets atleast say the truth. Many people come to Cybereagles because they trust that there is knowledge and truth here. Purposefully distorting facts does not help anyone.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Would not mind a straight swap. But to give them Mkhi AND pay about 35 million for a 29yo player whose contract will expire in 6 months, would be madness. I actually think Man U should wait 6 months and sign Sanchez for free. Mkhi looks shot. A shadow of the player who started the season in fine form. He does not look confident

benteke wrote:
What's your take on this Mkhitaryan / Sanchez issue.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront
Thought Matic was bought as the DM that will free up Pogba
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

There not too many good Kante/Keita types knocking about. Man Utd looked most fluid when they play 4-3-3 with Pogba slightly to the left of a 3 man central midfield. Matic, Andrew Smith, and Pogba look good in the middle.
marko wrote:Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oloye?

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Give credit where credit is due, Luke shaw has improved
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Shaw has done well to make himself first choice LB in recent games. Especially as Man Utd have 5 players who play LB (and all of whom are internationals). I just hope he can stay injury free. Injuries have seriously hampered his career. Cannot believe he is now in the final year of a 36 month contract, during which I do not think he has played up to 8 consecutive games. :shock:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

That crook called Raiola is singlehandadly responsible for United overpaying for most of it's signings and underselling.

Very corrupt
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:That crook called Raiola is singlehandadly responsible for United overpaying for most of it's signings and underselling.

Very corrupt
Manu is paying because money is not an issue with them...
The guy is very smart business man,I wish likes of victor Moses and Iwobi are his clients.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Ed Woodward should take some of the blame too. Raiola was not acting for Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao, Lindelof, or Martial, when Man Utd paid over 200 million for those 5 players.
benteke wrote:That crook called Raiola is singlehandadly responsible for United overpaying for most of it's signings and underselling.

Very corrupt
Last edited by wiseone on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Ed Woodward should take some of the blame too. Raiola was not acting for Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao, Lindelof, Martial, or Pogba when Man Utd paid nearly 300 million for those 6 players.

Very corrupt
Raiola has been Pogba's agent since the latter was a child. Thats why Fergie despises Raiola.

Truth is that Mino is a fantastic agent and any player will be lucky to have him. Those trying to demonize him have an agenda.

I am going to post a story about him on the Arsenal thread. you should read it, and understand why his players love him.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:Ed Woodward should take some of the blame too. Raiola was not acting for Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao, Lindelof, Martial, or Pogba when Man Utd paid nearly 300 million for those 6 players.

Very corrupt
Raiola has been Pogba's agent since the latter was a child. Thats why Fergie despises Raiola.

Truth is that Mino is a fantastic agent and any player will be lucky to have him. Those trying to demonize him have an agenda.

I am going to post a story about him on the Arsenal thread. you should read it, and understand why his players love him.
Okokobrinko the clown.......you no dey shame.
From Chelsea groupie, to Real Madrid(madridsta as you claimed then).................now you've turned to a ManU groupie.
Don't you have any SHAME? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Very corrupt

Okokobrinko the clown.......you no dey shame.
From Chelsea groupie, to Real Madrid(madridsta as you claimed then).................now you've turned to a ManU groupie.
Don't you have any SHAME? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has told the club he will take up their offer of a first-team coaching role at the end of the season, according to manager Jose Mourinho.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Well done Carras. Great career. When he retires it will be the end of a generation. He is the only remaining player at the club that was part of SAF's Champions League winning squad.
kajifu wrote:Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has told the club he will take up their offer of a first-team coaching role at the end of the season, according to manager Jose Mourinho.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wiseone wrote:Well done Carras. Great career. When he retires it will be the end of a generation. He is the only remaining player at the club that was part of SAF's Champions League winning squad.
kajifu wrote:Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has told the club he will take up their offer of a first-team coaching role at the end of the season, according to manager Jose Mourinho.
Abeg explain this first team coaching thing.Will he be working with Jose or take over :scared:
nasadder
Egg
Egg

Post by nasadder »

Ordinary Sanchez signing they cannot complete. I don't want to hear his name again until I see him in the United jersey
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nasadder wrote:Ordinary Sanchez signing they cannot complete. I don't want to hear his name again until I see him in the United jersey
:lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

missed 2 games...stoke and burnley

anyway it's all good

when i return canada i go record and watch

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: