ManU 3 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 2 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by zee »

I'm out..............can someone continue to update the scores or I will do that tomorrow.
This crap is not worth my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cheiii! another defence splitter by Paul Labile Pogba :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Stoke is dire...seriously are these professional players?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Just look at Lingard no pressure on him and he gives the ball to the opponent.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

United playing at a different level this half.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If it was Spurs playing this rubbish Stoke team...Kane would have had his hattrick by now

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:United playing at a different level this half.
Which level...man mi, it is Stoke that has dropped to the ghetto level

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Just look at Lingard no pressure on him and he gives the ball to the opponent.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Are these stoke players professional players or pub players masquerading as pros?

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No mind them! If na Arsenal dem dey play now, dem go begin play like who get 3 leg.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Lukaku 3-0

Nail meets coffin.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Why is Lingard so unintelligent?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Stoke players are rubbish anything less than 4 from ManU should their match bonus witheld

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:

No mind them! If na Arsenal dem dey play now, dem go begin play like who get 3 leg.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Stoke players are rubbish anything less than 4 from ManU should their match bonus witheld
team wey go concede their customary late goal? :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:

Na Arsenal dey follow dem enter ghetto

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Even me wey don retire go fit play at this pace.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You see that french clown...no pressure he gives the ball away. Sums up the mental attitude of this united team.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Even Jones sef turn to Benkenbaur

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Marcus likes let him come in and continue his goals missing spree!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oloye boy don enter. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:If Marcus likes let him come in and continue his goals missing spree!
Ah! Baba! You don change e name from "my boy" to "Marcus?" :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nna see as Jones dey show skills...