ManU 3 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 2 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by The YeyeMan »

A bargain at £90m? Okay o! :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:A bargain at £90m? Okay o! :lol:
And to think he cost more than £50m less than Coutinho. COUTINHO?????!!!! :shock: :shock: A player who is not even as good as Pogba's left leg! And has won nothing, when compared to the league titles and other trophies Pogba has won! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Manchester United star Paul Pogba is more creative than Kevin De Bruyne, the stats reveal
Old Trafford side's record signing has the most assists of any player in Europe's top five leagues this season - in the fewest number of games

PAUL POGBA is more creative than assist king Kevin De Bruyne, statistics reveal.

The Manchester City midfielder has been in sparkling form for Pep Guardiola's Premier League leaders this season
But it is the Manchester United record signing who has proved more efficient on the pitch.

Pogba has amassed nine assists in 13 games for United.

De Bruyne has managed the same figure but in 23 games.

Pogba's assists-to-games ratio is the best of any player in Europe's top five leagues this season.

City's 17 goals they have conceded is just one more than United's.

It all leads to the fact that, at the time of writing, City have a +50 goal difference while United have a mere +32
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... yne-stats/
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:Paul Labile Pogba! The Best number 10 in the world, and still only 24 years old! :clap: :clap:

Interesting.

I prefer that he is not heaped with praise too soon in case it goes into his head.
I rather they start taking note when he has amassed the biggest trophies and Medals at Old Trafford
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Paul Labile Pogba! The Best number 10 in the world, and still only 24 years old! :clap: :clap:

Interesting.

I prefer that he is not heaped with praise too soon in case it goes into his head.
I rather they start taking note when he has amassed the biggest trophies and Medals at Old Trafford
At 18 or what ever he was, he walked out of United and went into Juventus' first team! He got in there and won titles! forget that thing bro...Nothing can overwhelm him! You will see! Once United can bring in their CM and move Paul to 10, you will see! The assists will quadruple.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Indeed.
I remember the first time I saw him play a full match. Couldnt believe my eyes. He made the Spanish LEGENDS look like babies.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

The YeyeMan wrote:A bargain at £90m? Okay o! :lol:
He may not have been a bargain when bought but in light of the prices today, absolute bargain. Neymar went for 222 million (?), with the caveat of not knowing a given team's needs, I wouldn't put the Brazilian on a pedestal above Pogba.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

His passes reminds me so much of okocha, if Ndidi can have a good world cup, maybe united should move in for him, right now Ndidi should be worth 40-50 million in the market, a decent world cup, forget it, more in the 60-70 mark
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

benteke wrote:

Interesting.

Pogba is a bloody average player that can't dribble a f-cking tree :bump: :lol: .
The clown keeps tying himself into knots anytime he attempts to dribble :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

zee wrote:
benteke wrote:

Interesting.

Pogba is a bloody average player that can't dribble a f-cking tree :bump: :lol: .
For an average player, he has done relatively well in his career, winning several titles along the way, the stats dont lie, dont think average players can create so much assists consistently playing less games than his counterparts
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Why is United trying to waste money on Sanchez? Paying agent £15m?
You never hear of money miss road!
I agree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont worry, when the real numbers start coming out, you will be stunned at the length people will go to lie against Mourinho/United to push their agenda.

Agent fees is 5m and someone straight up lied that its 15m. Dont forget Chelsea paid agent fee of 7m for Barkely and we didnt here pim!

In those days, when you heard something on Cybereagles, it was a FACT! You knew you could trust it! Today, its all lies, misinformation and inuendos. unfortunate. :oops:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

zee wrote:
benteke wrote:

Interesting.

Fortunately i get the chance to watch him play all the time so don't have to depend on skewed reviews on Cybereagles :taunt: :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
zee wrote:
benteke wrote:

Interesting.

Fortunately i get the chance to watch him play all the time so don't have to depend on skewed reviews on Cybereagles :taunt: :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 3 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by marko »

A good world cup for France especially with Pogba doing so much damage will not hurt his stock, one of the last breeds of the classic Number 10

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote:A good world cup for France especially with Pogba doing so much damage will not hurt his stock, one of the last breeds of the classic Number 10
You clowns don't even know how a No. 10 looks like......talk less of knowing how they should play.
Pogba is only good at galloping like a donkey :bump: , getting him to dribble ANY opponent is a mission impossible. :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Why is United trying to waste money on Sanchez? Paying agent £15m?
You never hear of money miss road!
I agree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont worry, when the real numbers start coming out, you will be stunned at the length people will go to lie against Mourinho/United to push their agenda.

Agent fees is 5m and someone straight up lied that its 15m. Dont forget Chelsea paid agent fee of 7m for Barkely and we didnt here pim!

In those days, when you heard something on Cybereagles, it was a FACT! You knew you could trust it! Today, its all lies, misinformation and inuendos. unfortunate. :oops:
We will see how much the agent is finally paid. You claimed it is £5m?

Hopefully with Man U getting Sanchez and City missing out, it will lead to Man U winning the EPL and City missing out next season!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”