The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Skylolo »

It does not matter how long we knew, we chose to keep the player as long as we could PERIOD and it is the Clubs perogative to change its mind in January especially when someone else offers a valuable player in exchange!

We will miss Alexis who is a top player, he has made his choice it is time to re-shape our attack with Ozil, Auba, Mikhi and maybe even Malcom and life will go on. If you are not pleased add your own name to the end of those departures after Clichy below and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Tired of all you moaners who clearly don't have the stomach for the fight, can't hold your nerves and panick at every turn....a 68 year old Wenger has more balls than most of you.
bepanda wrote:How long has Arsenal known about his demands? 2 weeks? 2 years? Whose fault is it? He refused to sign for more than a year. Sell and focus on the players who want to be there. Nasri, RvP, Adebayor, Sagna, Clichy ... no lessons learned. Who is next? Ramsey? Wilshere? ...
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:Don't talk to me me about weakness unless you have £500k/ - £1m per week to pay Alexis Sanchez....
The Club is doing what it can do, knew we were going to lose Sanchez but resolved to hold on to him for as long as possible since no good offer came in. You can keep complaining....
bepanda wrote:All this is done out of desperation and out of a position of weakness. We were told that the team would be competitive ... We just didn't know we were competing for a Euro place against Burnley, Spurs, Leicester City and West Ham.
The results of this window are really irrelevant. Arsenal is a reactive club. Arsenal is not a club that is ready to challenge for anything meaningful. And it has been like this for more than a decade now. It is just stunning how long it took the leadership to realize that.
Arsenal should start to think longer term. The best approach is to remove this current leadership, who has proven to be incompetent for more than a decade now.
Henrikh, Malcom, Aubermayang ... this is all irrelevant. The coaching staff is incompetent and will certainly misuse the talent of these players anyway. And we will be back at the same spot 2-3 years down the road again. Let's stop putting lipstick on pigs.
Arsenal is rotten to the core. We need to first acknowledge that.
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:This is turning out to be a fantastic Transfer window for Arsenal, the negotiators at Arsenal are doing a great job here if they can pull these deals off. It will take a while to re-shape the squad given the poor transfer windows we have had in recent times, but the sooner we make a start the better.
Coq and Walcott out (thanks for the loyal service) is great business. And Debuchy may yet join them....
Getting anything for Sanchez at this point is great news, even if it is a straight swap for Mikhi...it is better than ending up with nothing in the summer. People can blame the clubs handling of this player but I don't remember many of you shouting for us to sell him in the summer, Citeh possibly always wanted him on the free that is why they came with the amount Arsenal wanted in the 11th hour, we refused to be bullied and it has backfired spectacularly on them when desperate Manure turned up and Sanchez ditched them. :lol:
I don't know very a lot about Malcom but I know Auba is a great goalscorer and AW can bring Mikhi back to his old form. I wanted Mikhi when he went to Manure, he is a accelerator of the game like Rosicky / Nasri, Bourinho is hopeless with such players...he will thrive here.
Folks just like to moan but we can exit this transfer window a lot stronger than we headed into it. That is all the club can do.
To God be the glory
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Chei with friends like Aniks who needs enemies, so all the time Kajifu spends here kpoming his post, you would think he will help the guy out as Waffi eviscerate the guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Yes, it absolutely does matter how long you knew. Your team chemistry is in the toilet. Your current players have lost their motivation to perform. You have destroyed your locker room. You have made your own team a massive joke around the league. Your Investors are questioning you ability to lead. And your fans will soon walk away, because you will no longer be able to compete. Which good player is going to take you seriously?
No, it didn't start with Sanchez. Sanchez just continued to expose what most people already knew.
Good luck being Bornemouth, Swansea City, Portsmouth ... etc.
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:It does not matter how long we knew, we chose to keep the player as long as we could PERIOD and it is the Clubs perogative to change its mind in January especially when someone else offers a valuable player in exchange!

We will miss Alexis who is a top player, he has made his choice it is time to re-shape our attack with Ozil, Auba, Mikhi and maybe even Malcom and life will go on. If you are not pleased add your own name to the end of those departures after Clichy below and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Tired of all you moaners who clearly don't have the stomach for the fight, can't hold your nerves and panick at every turn....a 68 year old Wenger has more balls than most of you.
bepanda wrote:How long has Arsenal known about his demands? 2 weeks? 2 years? Whose fault is it? He refused to sign for more than a year. Sell and focus on the players who want to be there. Nasri, RvP, Adebayor, Sagna, Clichy ... no lessons learned. Who is next? Ramsey? Wilshere? ...
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:Don't talk to me me about weakness unless you have £500k/ - £1m per week to pay Alexis Sanchez....
The Club is doing what it can do, knew we were going to lose Sanchez but resolved to hold on to him for as long as possible since no good offer came in. You can keep complaining....
bepanda wrote:All this is done out of desperation and out of a position of weakness. We were told that the team would be competitive ... We just didn't know we were competing for a Euro place against Burnley, Spurs, Leicester City and West Ham.
The results of this window are really irrelevant. Arsenal is a reactive club. Arsenal is not a club that is ready to challenge for anything meaningful. And it has been like this for more than a decade now. It is just stunning how long it took the leadership to realize that.
Arsenal should start to think longer term. The best approach is to remove this current leadership, who has proven to be incompetent for more than a decade now.
Henrikh, Malcom, Aubermayang ... this is all irrelevant. The coaching staff is incompetent and will certainly misuse the talent of these players anyway. And we will be back at the same spot 2-3 years down the road again. Let's stop putting lipstick on pigs.
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:This is turning out to be a fantastic Transfer window for Arsenal, the negotiators at Arsenal are doing a great job here if they can pull these deals off. It will take a while to re-shape the squad given the poor transfer windows we have had in recent times, but the sooner we make a start the better.
Coq and Walcott out (thanks for the loyal service) is great business. And Debuchy may yet join them....
Getting anything for Sanchez at this point is great news, even if it is a straight swap for Mikhi...it is better than ending up with nothing in the summer. People can blame the clubs handling of this player but I don't remember many of you shouting for us to sell him in the summer, Citeh possibly always wanted him on the free that is why they came with the amount Arsenal wanted in the 11th hour, we refused to be bullied and it has backfired spectacularly on them when desperate Manure turned up and Sanchez ditched them. :lol:
I don't know very a lot about Malcom but I know Auba is a great goalscorer and AW can bring Mikhi back to his old form. I wanted Mikhi when he went to Manure, he is a accelerator of the game like Rosicky / Nasri, Bourinho is hopeless with such players...he will thrive here.
Folks just like to moan but we can exit this transfer window a lot stronger than we headed into it. That is all the club can do.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Blah blah blah...

Why don't you do us all a favour by being that fan that walks away. Thanks :lol: it clearly is not bringing you much joy and you are not helping the team either with your negativity.
bepanda wrote:Yes, it absolutely does matter how long you knew. Your team chemistry is in the toilet. Your current players have lost their motivation to perform. You have destroyed your locker room. You have made your own team a massive joke around the league. Your Investors are questioning you ability to lead. And your fans will soon walk away, because you will no longer be able to compete. Which good player is going to take you seriously?
No, it didn't start with Sanchez. Sanchez just continued to expose what most people already knew.
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:It does not matter how long we knew, we chose to keep the player as long as we could PERIOD and it is the Clubs perogative to change its mind in January especially when someone else offers a valuable player in exchange!

Bepanda
Bepanda
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bepanda
Bepanda

The FACT that no one wants Mikcrap and Ozil still hasn’t gotten through this ya thick skull sha .... this kind of willing delusionary behavior sha ... odikwa serious ohhh :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

mmeny wrote:Chei with friends like Aniks who needs enemies, so all the time Kajifu spends here kpoming his post, you would think he will help the guy out as Waffi eviscerate the guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

With poodles and butt lickers like Mmonkey who needs a pet or a sidekick :woot: :woot: shouldn’t you test the waters and wait for ya lover to post before chiming in ... smh at these sidekicks trying to grow wings these days.

Unlike you kajifu na Real man that can handle his own business .., so lady sodekick siddon and play ya back for ground position ... egbe oshi
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Pointing out the obvious to those trying to excuse incompetence ... is that your definition of negativity?
There are different ways of doing business and any meaningful change should start at the top. If Arsenal wants to get back to being a respected club, then the leadership team needs to go. There is no other way around it.
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:Blah blah blah...
Why don't you do us all a favour by being that fan that walks away. Thanks :lol: it clearly is not bringing you much joy and you are not helping the team either with your negativity.
bepanda wrote:Yes, it absolutely does matter how long you knew. Your team chemistry is in the toilet. Your current players have lost their motivation to perform. You have destroyed your locker room. You have made your own team a massive joke around the league. Your Investors are questioning you ability to lead. And your fans will soon walk away, because you will no longer be able to compete. Which good player is going to take you seriously?
Bepanda

Bepanda
Bepanda
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

anikulapo wrote:
mmeny wrote:Chei with friends like Aniks who needs enemies, so all the time Kajifu spends here kpoming his post, you would think he will help the guy out as Waffi eviscerate the guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

With poodles and butt lickers like Mmonkey who needs a pet or a sidekick :woot: :woot: shouldn’t you test the waters and wait for ya lover to post before chiming in ... smh at these sidekicks trying to grow wings these days.

Unlike you kajifu na Real man that can handle his own business .., so lady sodekick siddon and play ya back for ground position ... egbe oshi
poodle this, butt lickers that, pet this, sidekick that....you no dey tire Egbe Oshi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

My bro, these rumours are all well and good. Make we calm down until they are official. We must not get carried away until these deals are signed, sealed and delivered.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Gooners need to slow down with excitement over any potential additions.

Lets be honest how many of Arsenal acquisitions post Sanchez In Summer of 2014 have worked out of late...

Cech £12.60m

Mustafi £36.90m

Lacazette £47.70m

Chambers £18.21m

Perez £12.60m

Elneny £11.25m

Xhaka £40.50m

Welbeck £18.00m

Debuchy £13.50m

Gabriel £13.50m

Ospina £3.60m

Asano £3.60m

At best a mix bag of results, at worst a ton wasted in fees and wages on players that have not lived to the manager nor Gooners aspirations. Be it injuries, poor management, lack of quality that is a very poor success/disappointment ratio.

Even if Arsenal acquire all of Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Malcolm and co. Gooners should hold back on any adulation. This is not 2004, be it judgement of quality, fit, tactics, players ego's etc etc this no longer a club nor manager who remotely merit benefit of any doubt.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Gooners need to slow down with excitement over any potential additions.

Lets be honest how many of Arsenal acquisitions post Sanchez In Summer of 2014 have worked out of late...

Cech £12.60m

Mustafi £36.90m

Lacazette £47.70m

Chambers £18.21m

Perez £12.60m

Elneny £11.25m

Xhaka £40.50m

Welbeck £18.00m

Debuchy £13.50m

Gabriel £13.50m

Ospina £3.60m

Asano £3.60m

At best a mix bag of results, at worst a ton wasted in fees and wages on players that have not lived to the manager nor Gooners aspirations. Be it injuries, poor management, lack of quality that is a very poor success/disappointment ratio.

Even if Arsenal acquire all of Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Malcolm and co. Gooners should hold back on any adulation. This is not 2004, be it judgement of quality, fit, tactics, players ego's etc etc this no longer a club nor manager who remotely merit benefit of any doubt.

The grand total of £231.96 has been wasted on TG list, no wonder Ozil and Sanchez want out.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

realtrouble wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Gooners need to slow down with excitement over any potential additions.

Cech £12.60m

Mustafi £36.90m

Lacazette £47.70m

Chambers £18.21m

Perez £12.60m

Elneny £11.25m

Xhaka £40.50m

Welbeck £18.00m

Debuchy £13.50m

Gabriel £13.50m

Ospina £3.60m

Asano £3.60m

The grand total of £231.96 has been wasted on TG list, no wonder Ozil and Sanchez want out.
And that does not even mention wages.

BTW if anyone asks here's the link on those prices.

Ever reliable....

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-arse ... /verein/11
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

realtrouble wrote:

Cech £12.60m

Mustafi £36.90m

Lacazette £47.70m

Chambers £18.21m

Perez £12.60m

Elneny £11.25m

Xhaka £40.50m

Welbeck £18.00m

Debuchy £13.50m

Gabriel £13.50m

Ospina £3.60m

Asano £3.60m

Your point makes no sense given that Ozil is the worst culprit of the bunch and that point is clear because he is in the same boat as Alexis and no team is willing to spend a dime to buy him even with six months left on a contract :idea:

Xhaka cost £40 million :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :curse: :curse: well no wonder Rowley was finally terminated.... Wenger should have been the next one for such a horrible waste of money

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Cech £12.60m

Mustafi £36.90m

Lacazette £47.70m

Chambers £18.21m

Perez £12.60m

Elneny £11.25m

Xhaka £40.50m

Welbeck £18.00m

Debuchy £13.50m

Gabriel £13.50m

Ospina £3.60m

Asano £3.60m

Your point makes no sense given that Ozil is the worst culprit of the bunch and that point is clear because he is in the same boat as Alexis and no team is willing to spend a dime to buy him even with six months left on a contract :idea:

Xhaka cost £40 million :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :curse: :curse: well no wonder Rowley was finally terminated.... Wenger should have been the next one for such a horrible waste of money
Alli cost 5m - waste of money :sneaky:
Erikson about 18m - another waste of money
Wanyama about 12 - terrible waste of money..... Should I go on?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Who listened to the Boss this morning?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Put on his finest suit for his own cuckolding.

Aka Henry Michaelson, direct replacement for Sanchez, throws new meaning to the iminent purchase of Monsieur Aubameyang.
Last edited by Coach on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Dortmund now saying that there has been no contact with Arsenal whatsoever over Aubameyang. Who is deceiving who?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Cech £12.60m

Mustafi £36.90m

Lacazette £47.70m

Chambers £18.21m

Perez £12.60m

Elneny £11.25m

Xhaka £40.50m

Welbeck £18.00m

Debuchy £13.50m

Gabriel £13.50m

Ospina £3.60m

Asano £3.60m

And that does not even mention wages.

BTW if anyone asks here's the link on those prices.

Ever reliable....

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-arse ... /verein/11
How many left the team and their prices also?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

36million for mustafi?
Chineke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffibib a London house pig,a feaces eater and a 4one9.Please get a real job,how can an educated man living a low life.Stop your activities with Wenger and get a job,his era is about to end.I know how painful it must be for you after every bad result since Wenger will demand complete service all night.I hope you are applying the rub well since it does not take long for another bad result.Chei it must be painful been a pervert.Please get a job,oh sorry no one will give a pervert like you a job at your old age.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

kajifu wrote:Waffibib a London house pig,a feaces eater and a 4one9.Please get a real job,how can an educated man living a low life.Stop your activities with Wenger and get a job,his era is about to end.I know how painful it must be for you after every bad result since Wenger will demand complete service all night.I hope you are applying the rub well since it does not take long for another bad result.Chei it must be painful been a pervert.Please get a job,oh sorry no one will give a pervert like you a job at your old age.
Okay Kajifu we have heard you and we now know you can hurl insults on the web. Any chance you will give your fingers and keypads a break?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wenger slaps Waffiman and Skylolo with the same palm! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?