Naija vs Libya. Read and Weep.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Naija vs Libya. Read and Weep.

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

What is happening to the once mighty Super Eagles. Everyone knows Libya is a terrorist haven and there are no players easily available for national duty. A riff-raff squad comprising of former freedom fighters manages to scare the former giant of Africa? The coming trip to Moscow threatens to be like one of those trips to the Olympics whereby a 400 strong delegation is sent but everyone in the room knows they will be coming home empty handed. :taunt: Kenya would have thumped Libya by at least 3 goals.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Naija vs Libya. Read and Weep.

Post by Damunk »

Yes, you are right. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Dude, "Mighty Kenya" couldn't even quality for the tournament.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He and his Ugandan East African brother are birds of the same feather.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ohenhen1 wrote:He and his Ugandan East African brother are birds of the same feather.
But Uganda basically use their first team for this tournament and still went back to Kampala early!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:What is happening to the once mighty Super Eagles. Everyone knows Libya is a terrorist haven and there are no players easily available for national duty. A riff-raff squad comprising of former freedom fighters manages to scare the former giant of Africa? The coming trip to Moscow threatens to be like one of those trips to the Olympics whereby a 400 strong delegation is sent but everyone in the room knows they will be coming home empty handed. :taunt: Kenya would have thumped Libya by at least 3 goals.
Common now... not offended, but this type of comment gets you in trouble these days.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

felarey wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:What is happening to the once mighty Super Eagles. Everyone knows Libya is a terrorist haven and there are no players easily available for national duty. A riff-raff squad comprising of former freedom fighters manages to scare the former giant of Africa? The coming trip to Moscow threatens to be like one of those trips to the Olympics whereby a 400 strong delegation is sent but everyone in the room knows they will be coming home empty handed. :taunt: Kenya would have thumped Libya by at least 3 goals.
Common now... not offended, but this type of comment gets you in trouble these days.

sorry for the strong language- but the eagles performance calls for a reprimand. i signed up for this forum to watch the eagles play a few years ago and the team has teetered from one disaster to another. this is the lowest the team has sunk. calls for replacement of the coach - something has to be done. we want action. If this condition continues then i might not be left with any alternatives but to exit the forum. i will watch harambee stars instead.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
felarey wrote:

sorry for the strong language- but the eagles performance calls for a reprimand. i signed up for this forum to watch the eagles play a few years ago and the team has teetered from one disaster to another. this is the lowest the team has sunk. calls for replacement of the coach - something has to be done. we want action. If this condition continues then i might not be left with any alternatives but to exit the forum. i will watch harambee stars instead.
Well even at our lowest we have surpassed the lame Cranes.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
felarey wrote:

:lol: Pls don't exit, we need someone around here with a situation we can look at and feel better no matter the heartache we get from SE.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Weeping after 1-0 victory? I guess a 1-1 draw na suicide. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Quite frankly, with the team littered with 3SC players, we have overachieved. The coach is a magician. 3SC are allergic to the word "winning".
Last edited by 1naija on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kai, una jus dey com here to yab the SE wey qolify for sometin, but una teems no efen smell de compitision. Na wa-oo! :shock: :shock: :shock:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:Quite frankky with the team littered with 3SC players we have overachieved. The coach is a magician. 3SC are allergic to the word "winning".
i have now crossed naija first eleven out of the list of my favorite teams. :lol: :lol: it's like kenya being beaten by lawless somalia.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
felarey wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Ogolo! You are funny to say the least and that's all I have to say at moment
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
1naija wrote:Quite frankky with the team littered with 3SC players we have overachieved. The coach is a magician. 3SC are allergic to the word "winning".
i have now crossed naija first eleven out of the list of my favorite teams. :lol: :lol: it's like kenya being beaten by lawless somalia.
Are you sure you know who won.. or have you been waiting to open this tread regardless? :lol:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I weep that Kenya was supposed to host this tourney but alas they steeplechased the opportunity. Ordinary CHAN...chai.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Out*Oma: I did not hear you say "pim" after the Eagles trashed Argentina few months ago. Where were you? Marketing Ugali?
Jambo.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

1naija wrote:Quite frankly, with the team littered with 3SC players, we have overachieved. The coach is a magician. 3SC are allergic to the word "winning".
You trust your local coaches with their wuruwuru selection.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:He and his Ugandan East African brother are birds of the same feather.
But Uganda basically use their first team for this tournament and still went back to Kampala early!
First, leave Uganda out of a 9ja thread.

Secondly, if your statement were true, then 9ja should be ashamed of having a bad head to head record against Uganda's CHAN team(s).
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

A walk of atonement please. T'is true, the summer past, one made of a charming chap from Kampala, a complete cuckold. Oh how heavy the weight of guilt, a boulder about the neck. So shameful an act that to gaze upon one's reflection, stirs the still stomach to tempestuous waves of nausea. Temptation, that foul most Ekwensu.

...What is it about those dastardly Nigerians that has those mares willing to plate up their mandazis? Nevertheless, no doubt, both Kenya and Uganda's men would've handled Libya accordingly, if nothing else.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote:Quite frankly, with the team littered with 3SC players, we have overachieved. The coach is a magician. 3SC are allergic to the word "winning".
The team officials should be investigated by the EFCC to find out how division 2 players wound up on the team :mrgreen: :?:

Cheers.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
felarey wrote:

Liar, Liar, pants of fire! You have been here for approx 15 years now. You didn't join "a few years ago"...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Civilian Ogolo don't mind them.
The other day Kabalega was telling me that you East Africans don't rate CHAN at all.
The more prestigious tourney for you guys is the CECAFA Steeple Chase Cup.
That the day you guys take CHAN seriously you all will win it with ease.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!