Ideye Brown Joins Malaga

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ideye Brown Joins Malaga

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/01/22/ma ... njin-teda/

The hustle goes on. Ideye will be playing in laliga and likely starting for Malaga. I-dey go Russia! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ideye Brown Joins Malaga

Post by ANC »

he is a baller.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote:he is a baller.
Ideye, Onazi and Ndidi on the field at the same time is a heck of a lot of hustling in mf.
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

http://www.malagahoy.es/malaga_cf/Ideye ... 79047.html

Málaga, January 22, 2018 - 02: 03h
FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE-PLUS

Málaga is about to close its fourth incorporation of this winter market. After the operations of Ignasi Miquel -in December-, Manuel Iturra and Alberto Bueno, Mario Husillos has almost profiled Brown Ideye.

The Nigerian striker can become a blue and white player in the coming days as negotiations with his home club, the Tianjin Teda of the Chinese Super League, are quite advanced. The operation would be closed at the expense of the last details and the third edge: the player's signature. In the offices of La Rosaleda they have very recently the stampede of Ricardo Centurión - who ended up signing for Racing, to which the Genoa owed money - with which the agreement was in the same point as the current one, so the next hours will be taken with caution on the part of the entity.

THE NIGERIAN WILL TRAVEL TO MALAGA IN THE COMING DAYS TO CLOSE HIS ASSIGNMENT

What is certain is that Brown Ideye will change destination. The player, who can not play in the Asian country due to administrative problems, has already left China as he shared in his social networks with a photograph. In this you could see the player at the airport with the words "Next Stop". The striker could travel to Málaga throughout this week to close his incorporation to the Blue and Whites and be under the command of his new coach, José González.

To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria. It should be noted that the African does not occupy a place of extra-community - Malaga is all covered with Peñaranda, Rolan and Rosales - by the Cotonou Agreement.

If the operation with Brown Ideye were closed, José González would win a 29-year-old center forward of 180 centimeters tall, with power and who lives in the area. The Nigerian has a long career in different parts of Europe: Neuchâtel Xamax (Switzerland), Sochaux (France), Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine), West Bromwich (England), Olympiakos (Greece) and already mentioned Tianjin Teda (China). Except in the British Isles, in some season with his exequipos exceeded the ten goals.
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

I just saw where Malaga is. They're 20th place.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The deal is yet to be sealed. Let us wait until it is done first before singing hossanah.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:The deal is yet to be sealed. Let us wait until it is done first before singing hossanah.

You just had to say something negative . SMH
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Ideye is a forward!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ideye, Onazi and Ndidi on the field at the same time is a heck of a lot of hustling in mf.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ideye certainly has good agents. No doubt
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Some players have great agents.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:Some players have great agents.
Hey, Ideye is not that bad (at least better than the likes of Nwakaeme and Kayode) and if this part is true, then he's taking a pay cut to put himself in place for a WC spot, and to me that's a smart move, rather than sitting on the side collecting big money in China. And I'm sure Rohr made it clear to him he won't make the team unless he starts getting some PT. Kai, be like sey this WC dey sweet our players, second report today (following Onyekuru) of players hoping to make the plane to Russia.
To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Something we’ve wanted for a while.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

All we are saying - Where are the goals?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

maceo4 wrote:
Hey, Ideye is not that bad (at least better than the likes of Nwakaeme and Kayode) and if this part is true, then he's taking a pay cut to put himself in place for a WC spot, and to me that's a smart move, rather than sitting on the side collecting big money in China. And I'm sure Rohr made it clear to him he won't make the team unless he starts getting some PT. Kai, be like sey this WC dey sweet our players, second report today (following Onyekuru) of players hoping to make the plane to Russia.
To join Martiricos, and given his high emoluments in the Tianjin Teda, Ideye must forgive a large part of his salary to land in Malaga during the next six months as a loan player. The goal of the nine is none other than completing a great second round with the blue and white to enjoy options to go this summer to the World Cup in Russia with his team, Nigeria.
Ideye is getting playing time right now in China. PT isn't his issue. If Rohr is applying a different rule (vs Mikel), then yes, he should move to Spain
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I hope this is true and he gets playing time in Spain. This is one player I like to see on the pitch wearing the green and white.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

icee wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ideye is getting playing time right now in China. PT isn't his issue. If Rohr is applying a different rule (vs Mikel), then yes, he should move to Spain
I don’t think Ideye has played for the main team in months like at least 3-4, he has an issue with Teda they went and bought another striker and registered the new guy instead of Ideye as they have a limited number of foreigners they can use.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Ah! Because a 100 league goals in Europe na beans?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ideye Brown agent is good.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He needs to be in Russia, was part of the team that took us to Russia
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Think Malaga may be bottom of La Liga. But it will be good exposure for Brown

BTW what's up with the Chinese teams loaning players?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sunset wrote:
Ah! Because a 100 league goals in Europe na beans?
I don’t know anymore, this guy has been consistently good and scored goals everywhere he’s gone at club level. He’s a decent player and an ANC champion, also helped us to qualify for the WC.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

What Ideye will bring to the team is encapsulated in the move that led to Iheanacho's goal away against Zambia in the qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup. Power, skill and a willingness to be an outlet and foil for his striking partner.

"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Obong wrote:What Ideye will bring to the team is encapsulated in the move that led to Iheanacho's goal away against Zambia in the qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup. Power, skill and a willingness to be an outlet and foil for his striking partner.

Obong, I am Ideye's biggest fan (check my posts on the forum) & in theory he has all the tools to be a dangerous big man.

I worry about his mindset though. Sometimes he needs to cut down on the finesse and just be a route 1 striker and bang the ball in. He also has all this drama going on with him that I think is beginning to affect his performance on the pitch.

Guys like Kayode & Nwaekeme have left him an open door though & he might just take it. Even Ighalo self would have been considered shaky, but he came up big in a match that really mattered (vs. Cameroon at home), & that has bought him some breathing room.

It will be some sort of recompense If Ideye makes the squad considering how badly he was treated re: the Brazil World Cup.