Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omo since bobo declare for 3 lions, nobody dey hear about bobo again..abi una don do am yonder?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tunde72
Egg
Egg
Re: Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Post by tunde72 »

I wish him good luck. What used to happen to every player that reject Nigeria please? I pray something like that will not happen to him.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He has been used and dumped. Dude will most likely seek for a Nigeria call up when he is faded, old and out of form or his international career might just be over like onuoha, agbolahor, etc. come to think of it, are these English born Nigerians deluded or something? How would one refuse to honor a Callup which would likely end up at World Cup just for a few appearance for England??
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

That boy is useless. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Did he play a friendly or a competitive game for England?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

These guys, dreaming of moving from academy players to mainstream are too young to be put under pressure by the establishment. Once Nigeria broad as their interest, the machinery of English football swings into action. We have no idea of what they go through. They might also be very naive, after all they are yet to be regulars in their first team
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

tunde72 wrote:I wish him good luck. What used to happen to every player that reject Nigeria please? I pray something like that will not happen to him.
I was thinking same just yesterday. Something about Nigeria oo. The country talks to them and they reject.it generally down hill o. e.g. Ibe . Hope he recovers sha. He still young
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:omo since bobo declare for 3 lions, nobody dey hear about bobo again..abi una don do am yonder?
Just like wetin U do anybody wey enter replace Mikel.... Matic..wosai...Bakayoko..wosai...DrinkGarri..wosai... :boo:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:omo since bobo declare for 3 lions, nobody dey hear about bobo again..abi una don do am yonder?
Just like wetin U do anybody wey enter replace Mikel.... Matic..wosai...Bakayoko..wosai...DrinkGarri..wosai... :boo:

Pa
Na true u talk. BP ya juju strong o :) The funny thing is and I don't know about y'all every time I see Matic, I see BP :lol:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The thing that makes me laugh is the amount of deluded Nigerians that where ready to bet their village on this boy playing for Nigeria,he is just like Sidney Sam (remember him?) he got a call up due to Nigeria trying to cap him thus making him relevant enough for an England call up,Pinnick bless the guy even said he knew his dad and that was why he'll play for Nigeria but in the end he got what he wanted and England got to prove that he feels more English than Nigeria stunt finished and no World Cup for him!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

And not sure if he will get a senior england call up in march if his form does not pick up fast
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Damunk wrote:Did he play a friendly or a competitive game for England?

Played in a friendly. Thus, still eligible to play for Nigeria. Doubt he'll get another look-in in the immediate future however. Also, we're really talented with youngsters at his position (Ihenacho, Osihmen, Sadiq, Awoniyi, Onuachu, Ajayi, etc.). And if our youngsters pan out it will be hard for him to get another shot anyway. So he may have blown his chance to ever wear our colors.

Anything is still possible though.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.101gre ... tford/amp/
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

green4life wrote:The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

That's old news he just played in the last Fa Cup round for Swansea against Notts County although he was taken off after the 70th minute mark so maybe it's an ongoing condition never the less England won't be missing him.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I don't even think he is good enough to make a SE 23 at the worldcup.

He is not currently better than

Ighalo, Iheancho, Ideye,

Even Success I will take over him as a striker.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:I don't even think he is good enough to make a SE 23 at the worldcup.

He is not currently better than

Ighalo, Iheancho, Ideye,

Even Success I will take over him as a striker.
When last did you watch this one?

Hopefully Osimhen plays more games for VFL Wolfsburg. I dont want to see Ideye anywhere near the SE camp during the world cup.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Was always a hype...all that nationwide gra gra no reach the premiership... Instead of him coming to play for naija and we help him to fine tune his donkey playing style,he decided to throw himself into the Lions den...good luck to him,nothing missed.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

green4life wrote:The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

Shattap dia my friend before i defriend you..any naija pikin wey disown naija , i go bad belle am!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:

Shattap dia my friend before i defriend you..any naija pikin wey disown naija , i go bad belle am!
Only reason G4L dey do smeh smeh is because Tammy is owned by Chelsea. We all saw the way G4L threw pot of hot soup on Jordan Ibe. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

Only reason G4L dey do smeh smeh is because Tammy is owned by Chelsea. We all saw the way G4L threw pot of hot soup on Jordan Ibe. :lol: :lol:
I don’t think he’ll be at Chelsea for much longer.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:

Pa
:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

paj wrote:

Pa
nah now i read this thing :D
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:

kpom, me i no go lie, you yawa may country nah so so go dey follow you
SuperEagles