With Iwobi and Iheanacho...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
With Iwobi and Iheanacho...

Post by Shownoja »

...our offensive movement will kill many teams in Russia. My main source of happiness for these two is that they have both regained that innate ability to find space. They simply drift and end up in the right place for the opportunity.

Note that I have not even mentioned Vic Mo, the cover Ndidi provides, the vision of Mikel or the solidity of the 'oyinbo wall' and Awaziem.

Teams go wound o
To stop trying is to start dying
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: With Iwobi and Iheanacho...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Shownoja wrote:...our offensive movement will kill many teams in Russia. My main source of happiness for these two is that they have both regained that innate ability to find space. They simply drift and end up in the right place for the opportunity.

Note that I have not even mentioned Vic Mo, the cover Ndidi provides, the vision of Mikel or the solidity of the 'oyinbo wall' and Awaziem.

Teams go wound o
Will nacho start ahead of Iggy? That’s the huge question that still needs to be determined. I think we may end up with a 442 line up and sacrifice a mf.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Shownoja wrote:...our offensive movement will kill many teams in Russia. My main source of happiness for these two is that they have both regained that innate ability to find space. They simply drift and end up in the right place for the opportunity.

Teams go wound o
Will nacho start ahead of Iggy? That’s the huge question that still needs to be determined. I think we may end up with a 442 line up and sacrifice a mf.
My dear Emir, we will be fluid - another advantage, yet I think Rohr is going to unveil a massive talent on the world come Russia, Every being in me suspects Oshimen will not only make the squad, but start. And once he starts scoring...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Shownoja wrote:

Teams go wound o
My dear Emir, we will be fluid - another advantage, yet I think Rohr is going to unveil a massive talent on the world come Russia, Every being in me suspects Oshimen will not only make the squad, but start. And once he starts scoring...
But how can Nacho and Osihmen start and still accommodate iwobi. List your line up pls
OCCUPY NFF!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Shownoja wrote:

Teams go wound o
He will be in direct competition with Ighalo for the top man position. If Ighalo wobbles, he's next in line. His presence in the squad is what excites me
But how can Nacho and Osihmen start and still accommodate iwobi. List your line up pls
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ayo is fuming