Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Post by YUJAM »

Quite timely if you ask me.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Post by Undertaker »

Relegation battle on a Monday? Ok, I can manage 2 hours of unproductive time at work on Monday.......................
Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Undertaker wrote:Relegation battle on a Monday? Ok, I can manage hours of unproductive time at work on Monday.......................
How you gonna feel when none of the 9ja players are selected? Brown hasn't played in months no will he be match fit by Monday the same applies to Success. Etebo and Emenike may be listed
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What time, will be off work at 1230 am ET.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ideye and Success listed for the match by Malaga, while Etebo listed by Las Palmas. Emenike not listed.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:Ideye and Success listed for the match by Malaga, while Etebo listed by Las Palmas. Emenike not listed.
I believe he’s still injured, keeps posting vids of him in the gym working on strengthening his knee.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ideye looks trim and fit next to his fat brother

Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:Ideye looks trim and fit next to his fat brother

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess now we can tell whom you are rooting for! :rotf: :rotf:

Ideye will watch the world cup from home, right beside Vince eating Okra! where they both belong. :taunt: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess now we can tell whom you are rooting for! :rotf: :rotf:

Ideye will watch the world cup from home, right beside Vince eating Okra! where they both belong. :taunt: :taunt:
You don’t have to try so hard as my comments have nothing to do with the WC even his watford coach touched on his lack of professionalism in not keeping fit while recovering from his injury. Ideye has spent longer on the sideline but if you saw his IG during that time it’s all about him working out staying fit and eating right as a consummate pro, same thing with the likes of Mikel and Ighalo, but Success na so so parry.

As for Vince he didn’t move so won’t be shocked if he watches the WC from home.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You don’t have to try so hard as my comments have nothing to do with the WC even his watford coach touched on his lack of professionalism in not keeping fit while recovering from his injury. Ideye has spent longer on the sideline but if you saw his IG during that time it’s all about him working out staying fit and eating right as a consummate pro, same thing with the likes of Mikel and Ighalo, but Success na so so parry.

O boy, I am not surprised Ideye looks trim! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Have you ever been in a tumultuous fight with a woman??? it will suck out the life from your soul! With all the woman palava Ideye has, are you surprised he has lost weight? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

O boy, I am not surprised Ideye looks trim! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Have you ever been in a tumultuous fight with a woman??? it will suck out the life from your soul! With all the woman palava Ideye has, are you surprised he has lost weight? :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you don craze, I get it now the guy dey go gym to hide from wifey
Super Eagus 4 Life!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you don craze, I get it now the guy dey go gym to hide from wifey
Wifey, Baby Mamas, Sidechicks, Girlfriends etc.

And they go online to drag him and give him stress.

Most ballers are players, but maybe Ideye promises them more & it make them bold & be feeling like main chick.

I think all that drama has really affected his career.

The competition for the 'big striker' is still open in my opinion, so I would not completely rule Ideye out.

Interestingly, I think the only outfield player from the CHAN team that can gatecrash the WC team in the big forward Gabriel. Just based on potential alone.
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Las Palmas Vs Malaga Preview : Etebo Isaac Success, Brown Ideye Clash In Relegation Battle

Fellow Relegation strugglers UD Las Palmas and Málaga CF will square off against one another today in a Matchday 22 game at the Gran Canaria stadium on Monday, February 5 at 9:00 p.m . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/las-palma ... on-battle/
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Pavarotti wrote:Las Palmas Vs Malaga Preview : Etebo Isaac Success, Brown Ideye Clash In Relegation Battle

Fellow Relegation strugglers UD Las Palmas and Málaga CF will square off against one another today in a Matchday 22 game at the Gran Canaria stadium on Monday, February 5 at 9:00 p.m . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/las-palma ... on-battle/

Won't be surprised if Rohr makes a quick stop over from Morocco to watch this game...3 bonafide SE in this encounter, all with an outside chance of forcing their way into the WC squad.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr Shows wrote:
Pavarotti wrote:Las Palmas Vs Malaga Preview : Etebo Isaac Success, Brown Ideye Clash In Relegation Battle

Won't be surprised if Rohr makes a quick stop over from Morocco to watch this game...3 bonafide SE in this encounter, all with an outside chance of forcing their way into the WC squad.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Outside chance? O boy, put down the kai kai! Etebo is on that plane!

And as for the other two, we are not wasting plane money on them. Rohr can watch them on tv, if he wants.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

2 pm ET

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What’s a good result for us in this game ? A good performance for all 3 if they play seems to be the only Choice.
OCCUPY NFF!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Etebo and Ideye starting. Success on the bench
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Any link?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

game is on Beinsports Espa something...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ideye just walked through the hall on the way out to the field
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Etebo sighting :thumbs: but they keep highlighting Ideye.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
sholaJay
Egg
Egg

Post by sholaJay »