My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

Post by Mister Dolly »

Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

My dear brothers Chief Ogbunigwe and Its A Goal alerted me to the multiple threads that have been opened here, so if I don't get to thank each of you individually I hope this note suffices as I have hardly slept this past few days!

This has been an improbable dream come true form my family and many here who have followed Jay's career and journey especially from his college days to the NFL already know his story. All I can say is that there is indeed a God and His ways are marvelous as I have no other explanation for how we got here. The whole experience is so surreal that I'm still pinching myself as if I'm in a dream I'm yet to wake up from.

A lot of people have been instrumental to where we are today and my prayer is that God‘s blessings be multiplied on each and everyone of you. As you have celebrated us, the Lord will shine His light on you and you shall also be celebrated. Your children shall do great exploits and succeed in all they set their hands to do in Jesus name.
Blessings to you always!
Last edited by Mister Dolly on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

Post by BigMuze »

Congrats to you and your family bro. More blessings to the young man
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You are welcome.

P/S Check your PM. I've sent you the address you can mail a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia game later this year to. Thanks in advance.

And Congrats! Tell him to move to the Cowboys to win more, cause we are winning it next year and the years after that!
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Congrats sir!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Congrats MD. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Finally, MD don deliver. :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Congrats again MD.

Welldont to the lad....hard work pays off.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
MD........wow,wow,wow
you have raised a son that went after his dreams......so proud of you and your family.....congrats :thumb: :thumb:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Mister Dolly wrote:Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

My dear brothers Chief Ogbunigwe and Its A Goal alerted me to the multiple threads that have been opened here, so if I don't get to thank each of you individually I hope this note suffices as I have hardly slept this past few days!

This has been an improbable dream come true form my family and many here who have followed Jay's career and journey especially from his college days to the NFL already know his story. All I can say is that there is indeed a God and His ways are marvelous as I have no other explanation for how we got here. The whole experience is so surreal that I'm still pinching myself as if I'm in a dream I'm yet to wake up from.

A lot of people have been instrumental to where we are today and my prayer is that God‘s blessings be multiplied on each and everyone of you. As you have celebrated us, the Lord will shine His light on you and you shall also be celebrated. Your children shall do great exploits and succeed in all they set their hands to do in Jesus name.
Blessings to you always!
Baba congrats again. Jay did us proud on Sunday mehn. :clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Congrats again MD!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had absolutely no doubt your kid would lift that trophy. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

People like you and your family make us swell with pride.

Wha choo looking at?!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Congrats, Mr. Dolly. Never Knew Jay was your son. What a player!!! More grease to your elbows.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:You are welcome.

P/S Check your PM. I've sent you the address you can mail a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia game later this year to. Thanks in advance.

And Congrats! Tell him to move to the Cowboys to win more, cause we are winning it next year and the years after that!
1Almajiri :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wish the boy good things, instead of dirty things like playing for the Cowgirls.

Ok, let me report myself to the Murds for calling you 1Almajiri
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
1naija wrote:You are welcome.

1Almajiri :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wish the boy good things, instead of dirty things like playing for the Cowgirls.

Ok, let me report myself to the Murds for calling you 1Almajiri

:mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :curse: :evil: :twisted: :mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mister Dolly wrote:Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

Blessings to you always!
oga dolly , me sef want put my hand inside the cookie jar, i wan enjoy superbowl too.... congrats and many blessings from the most high
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Blessings to you always!
Amen! We are happy for you and your family, and so proud of Jay. Long may success continue in your family, Amen.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

MD,

Congratulations!!! Your son was indeed the man at the Super Bowl and throughout the season. It was satisfying watching him perform and noting that this guy has Nigerian blood in him.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Congratulations sir!!!!!!!!
Striker
Egg
Egg

Post by Striker »

When he came to Philly, I told my Colleagues his parents are from Nigeria. MD, Congratulations. 1Naija, the young man is not going to Dallas Cow boys, we don't want him getting foot and mouth disease (smile).
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

MD, very proud of you and your son, what a great accomplishment to reach the plateau in his career against all odds when few gave them a chance! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Striker wrote:When he came to Philly, I told my Colleagues his parents are from Nigeria. MD, Congratulations. 1Naija, the young man is not going to Dallas Cow boys, we don't want him getting foot and mouth disease (smile).

uncle Striker, long time.

He bit the fingers that feed him when we played them last November, but he can redeem himself by coming back home. Can you imagine him and Zik in the back field at the same time? We will win all the Super bowls till they retire.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Congratulations! I don't understand the game but I share your joy!!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

MD I don’t know but you wouldn’t know by how much I have been bragging about your son. You have done well to have such an accomplished son. I can say this even though I live in Boston.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

My brother MD,
Congrats to you and the Ajayi family again. This was a historic accomplishment.
Especially pleased that Jay was part of the team that helped defeat those cheatin' Pats.

Seriously though, big ups to Jay!