ADEMOLA LOOKMAN PROMISED WORLD CUP SPOT?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

olu
Egg
Egg
Re: ADEMOLA LOOKMAN PROMISED WORLD CUP SPOT?

Post by olu »

Not sure I trust the article. Rohr is going after talented players we have abroad, but he doesn't strike me as someone who would promise a player a spot without first seeing him in camp. So far he has introduced new players into the team gradually
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Shamesless agents when I talk my own now dem go say I like to talk. A player that has 1 in 15 premier league games and didn’t even participate in any WCQ should be guaranteed a World Cup position because he was born in England? FOH
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:Shamesless agents when I talk my own now dem go say I like to talk. A player that has 1 in 15 premier league games and didn’t even participate in any WCQ should be guaranteed a World Cup position because he was born in England? FOH
Agent John AKA "Musa roger me something" abeg no vex, we no go spoil market for you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Shamesless agents when I talk my own now dem go say I like to talk. A player that has 1 in 15 premier league games and didn’t even participate in any WCQ should be guaranteed a World Cup position because he was born in England? FOH
Hmmm, Musa's spot is looking hella shaky with this here promise :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Another attempt to force feed a player from London. This boy is not even better than Kelechi Nwakali. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The problem is that most Nigerians innately suffer from inferiority complex and colonial mentality. I believe that lookman is even hyped here because he is an English born Nigerian. While I believe that lookman is a talented player for the future it’s still not going to negate the fact that he shouldn’t just walk into our World Cup team because he is an English born Nigerian. I ask you my brothers has lookman achieved what musa has achieved or is he better than musa statistically or individually? No. Is he even better than onyekuru? We should learn from past mistakes and hope it doesn’t happen again. If lookman wants to play for Nigeria then after World Cup he can hustle like everyone and play at the WCQ, ANC qualifyer
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Agent Johnny, you think Lookman cares about your sob story? Who won't take a guaranteed WC spot? Abeg Musa pele, you already been to one, its time to let others eat...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:The problem is that most Nigerians innately suffer from inferiority complex and colonial mentality. I believe that lookman is even hyped here because he is an English born Nigerian. While I believe that lookman is a talented player for the future it’s still not going to negate the fact that he shouldn’t just walk into our World Cup team because he is an English born Nigerian. I ask you my brothers has lookman achieved what musa has achieved or is he better than musa statistically or individually? No. Is he even better than onyekuru? We should learn from past mistakes and hope it doesn’t happen again. If lookman wants to play for Nigeria then after World Cup he can hustle like everyone and play at the WCQ, ANC qualifyer

Nigerians will buy dog shyte from London if it’s labeled as chocolate. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Doesn't seem true. Another owngoal article
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Nigeria has been courting Lookman for some time. The reference to Welt in the article is correct. Lookman has to make a decision soon. Although some 'jara' was added to the article, I think there is some element of truth.

Lookman came to the Bundesliga despite Big Sam's objection. He proved him wrong in his debut for Leipzig last weekend.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If he was promised, which is unlikely, it'll likely be as an alternate. I dont see the NFF promising world cup spots willy nilly
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Wtf promised a World Cup spot ahead of your contemporaries like onyekuru, success, imoh, nwakaeme, yahaya and many more just because he was born in England. Nonsense! Also, if his is a fake news then there has to be disclaimer on any report by owngoal on here
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:Wtf promised a World Cup spot ahead of your contemporaries like onyekuru, success, imoh, nwakaeme, yahaya and many more just because he was born in England. Nonsense! Also, if his is a fake news then there has to be disclaimer on any report by owngoal on here
My honorable Agent! you loyal sir
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Ope o I don hammer! My strategy of posting Lookman threads don work. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

maceo4 wrote:Agent Johnny, you think Lookman cares about your sob story? Who won't take a guaranteed WC spot? Abeg Musa pele, you already been to one, its time to let others eat...
The good thing is Musa will be in Russia anyway as he now lives in Moscow.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Cellular wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Based on previous players switching to play for 9ja whereby it took over year to obtain FIFA clearance Moses, Iwobi & Aina I don’t think the switch will be done in time for Ademola for his to participate at the World Cup
We have someone in FIFA now...
Want 2 bet? Lol EPL 9ja fans are going to be disappointed ........ it’s hard to hijack the Eagles when local coaches are not in charge
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Owngoal
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

he's better than osimehn thats for sure
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:The problem is that most Nigerians innately suffer from inferiority complex and colonial mentality. I believe that lookman is even hyped here because he is an English born Nigerian. While I believe that lookman is a talented player for the future it’s still not going to negate the fact that he shouldn’t just walk into our World Cup team because he is an English born Nigerian. I ask you my brothers has lookman achieved what musa has achieved or is he better than musa statistically or individually? No. Is he even better than onyekuru? We should learn from past mistakes and hope it doesn’t happen again. If lookman wants to play for Nigeria then after World Cup he can hustle like everyone and play at the WCQ, ANC qualifyer
Agent 0012, dis tin dey pain you well wellu...

Kai. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
Odas wrote:
1naija wrote:Agents!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In this thread, who do you think are the likely agents?
Author of the article. Ayo's post is also suspicious.
Are you saying Obo is an agent of "Excitement"? :tic:
:blink: :blink: :blink:
Ok o.... :tic:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote:If he was promised, which is unlikely, it'll likely be as an alternate. I dont see the NFF promising world cup spots willy nilly
I'm sure nobody promised nobody nadah.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The ultimate question is, why would they take him over Onyekuru? I know some of you are foolish enough to think that Musa will be sacrificed for anyone. Keep trying :tic: :!:

Cheers.