My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

Re: My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

100%Naija wrote:Congrats MD. I'm especially happy they did it against the Patriots.. My belle sweet tire...
Kai, New England Patriots! I HATE the team and for no reason. Damn, I just hate them :lol: :lol: :lol:
rafflick

Post by rafflick »

Mister Dolly wrote:Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

My dear brothers Chief Ogbunigwe and Its A Goal alerted me to the multiple threads that have been opened here, so if I don't get to thank each of you individually I hope this note suffices as I have hardly slept this past few days!

This has been an improbable dream come true form my family and many here who have followed Jay's career and journey especially from his college days to the NFL already know his story. All I can say is that there is indeed a God and His ways are marvelous as I have no other explanation for how we got here. The whole experience is so surreal that I'm still pinching myself as if I'm in a dream I'm yet to wake up from.

A lot of people have been instrumental to where we are today and my prayer is that God‘s blessings be multiplied on each and everyone of you. As you have celebrated us, the Lord will shine His light on you and you shall also be celebrated. Your children shall do great exploits and succeed in all they set their hands to do in Jesus name.
Blessings to you always!
Congratulations to you and the family! Great win against the Pasties even though Brady is GOAT
rafflick

Post by rafflick »

1naija wrote:You are welcome.

P/S Check your PM. I've sent you the address you can mail a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia game later this year to. Thanks in advance.

And Congrats! Tell him to move to the Cowboys to win more, cause we are winning it next year and the years after that!
1Almajiri :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wish the boy good things, instead of dirty things like playing for the Cowgirls.

Ok, let me report myself to the Murds for calling you 1Almajiri
Oga Dr Chief O, please add this to the list of names as it is a blockbuster! 1JohnyWalker turn to 1Almajiri :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW, 1Almajiri, it might be a good time to ask for your pots back from Senior Uncle Mr Dolly :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

rafflick wrote:

P/S Check your PM. I've sent you the address you can mail a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia game later this year to. Thanks in advance.

And Congrats! Tell him to move to the Cowboys to win more, cause we are winning it next year and the years after that!
Wish the boy good things, instead of dirty things like playing for the Cowgirls.

Oga Dr Chief O, please add this to the list of names as it is a blockbuster! 1JohnyWalker turn to 1Almajiri :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW, 1Almajiri, it might be a good time to ask for your pots back from Senior Uncle Mr Dolly :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Is Senior Uncle Mr. Dolly's head still expanding?

I hear he refused interviews... :P

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: God is great!

rafflick wrote:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :veryangry: :sad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Mister Dolly wrote:Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

My dear brothers Chief Ogbunigwe and Its A Goal alerted me to the multiple threads that have been opened here, so if I don't get to thank each of you individually I hope this note suffices as I have hardly slept this past few days!

This has been an improbable dream come true form my family and many here who have followed Jay's career and journey especially from his college days to the NFL already know his story. All I can say is that there is indeed a God and His ways are marvelous as I have no other explanation for how we got here. The whole experience is so surreal that I'm still pinching myself as if I'm in a dream I'm yet to wake up from.

A lot of people have been instrumental to where we are today and my prayer is that God‘s blessings be multiplied on each and everyone of you. As you have celebrated us, the Lord will shine His light on you and you shall also be celebrated. Your children shall do great exploits and succeed in all they set their hands to do in Jesus name.
Blessings to you always!
Oga MD, thank you for thanking us for congratulating you and Jay.

That being said, e still dey pain me o... I no go lie.

But tell our boy, that Uncle Cellular is no longer going to pick up the tab for minerals and meatpie... :curse: :curse: :curse:
You don become full-blown Native, complete with bad belle.

Anyway, as I was saying, can you please kindly make those Eagles long sleeve shirt you sent me ~ 10 yrs ago? Philly Eagles love am well well o :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why I no go get bad belle for Eagles?

BTW, those shirts were limited edition shirts. We are trying to do somn similar for this year. Appealing to our rich uncles for site to sponsor the give away... awaiting "Thought" to come up with the design.
My bro, Naija is not meant for you then. I never knew you to carry bad belle bifor bifor

ojafranpa

Post by ojafranpa »

Congratulations once again Mr Dolly.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.

Congrats MD

Congrats MD...i can only imagine the sense of pride the young man has brought to the family. I pray that he continues to soar to higher and higher heights.

greg

Post by greg »

I am proud to say I drove Mr Dolly (papa to a Super Bowl boy) in my car when he visited Canada in 2007. Big congrats sir! :thumbs:

Blessings to you always!
CONGRATS bro!
Extend my best to Jay, he's an excellent rep of the family.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edu

Post by Edu »

Oga Dolly, much congrats to you, Jay and family. Una made us proud.

Congrats MD :clap: :clap: :clap: .
mmeny

Post by mmeny »

Congrats MD.. Jay Ajayi did his thing on Sunday!
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
F360

Post by F360 »

Blessings to you always!

Never forget some of us were even there for the high school days at Pizza Hut Park. :biggrin:

I think Futcha was also one of those following from back then

Anyway, MD now your boy has his Super Bowl, you can comeback to the Cowboys fold with the miserable Cowboys fans as we endure another Super Bowl-less season. :biggrin: :biggrin:

--------------------------------------------

Blessings to you always!
Congratulobia :D :D :D
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Congrats Mister dolly, and the next time you see your son please thank him on behalf of the Bills Mafia.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Congratulations to Jay Ajayi and the rest of your family MD. A truly historic moment!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'

Woooow, how did I miss this, congratulations Brother and to your son on this milestone
Blessings
Cmoke

Post by Cmoke »

MD,

I am one of the many CEs who claimed to their children that Jay Ayayi is Nigerian and his father is my close personal friend!

So imagine my surprise when our son wrapped himself in Union Jack instead of Green white Green! What happened?

My 9 year old and 11 year old daughters were like, dad I thought you said he's Nigerian '

Yes I know he was born in London, why not rep Naija!

Cmoke
Cmoke

Post by Cmoke »

MD,

I am one of the many CEs who claimed to their children that Jay Ayayi is Nigerian and his father is my close personal friend!

So imagine my surprise when our son wrapped himself in Union Jack instead of Green white Green! What happened?

My 9 year old and 11 year old daughters were like, dad I thought you said he's Nigerian '

Yes I know he was born in London, why not rep Naija!

Cmoke