The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jerseys

Re: The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jerseys

[/size][/b]
Nike Nigeria 2018 N98 Jacket (EUR 110)

Nike Nigeria 2018 Track Pants (EUR 75)
Uncle, per you PM, just get these two for me. Don't worry about getting the black track pants and the away jersey. Uncle Ogbunigwe already promised to get those for me in his own PM. Thanks in advance.

P/S make get the large slim fit. Thanks in advance once again
Wearing this complete is going to be mentally challenging for me. I can rock the bottom and tone it down with the away kit or the training kit with super eagles on the shoulder
We Flossers floss differently.

Tbite wrote:Possibility of Dynamic Dazzle (for the home kit)??

Depending on the direction of the leading edge zigzag (dynamic dazzle) to the direction of the moving players it can make them appear faster or slower (possibly), much of the research such as that posted below was based on other contexts such as larger targets.

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/ne ... ption.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4872993/

Now the zigzags in our jerseys over a large distance could 'maybe' appear to have the leading edge established from the chevrons that are pointed downwards. Sometimes over large distances perpendicular planes can appear parallel.

An onrushing Iwobi could then appear to be progressing at a much faster rate to the defender than he actually is.

There may be other illusions created by this jersey.

Tidbit, Do you smoke herbs? warrahell?
Are you asking based on your experience

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Tbite wrote:Possibility of Dynamic Dazzle (for the home kit)??

Depending on the direction of the leading edge zigzag (dynamic dazzle) to the direction of the moving players it can make them appear faster or slower (possibly), much of the research such as that posted below was based on other contexts such as larger targets.

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/ne ... ption.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4872993/

Now the zigzags in our jerseys over a large distance could 'maybe' appear to have the leading edge established from the chevrons that are pointed downwards. Sometimes over large distances perpendicular planes can appear parallel.

An onrushing Iwobi could then appear to be progressing at a much faster rate to the defender than he actually is.

There may be other illusions created by this jersey.

Tidbit, Do you smoke herbs? warrahell?
Are you asking based on your experience
:lol: This guy ... it seems you need another trip to "Can-cum" so you can link up with more babes with protruding part.

Absolutely hideous. Is Iwobi genuinely modelling the new strip there or is that a snapshot taken from the front cover of Splantoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch. Illuminous chevrons, perhaps Nike had sought counsel with Harry Enfield's Parking Patawayo before pushing out an art attack of the transient ischaemic variety, that wouldn't be out of place flashing on the back of a paver tarmacing a stretch of motorway.

Each to their own, but one will wager that Nigeria will be amongst the front runners for worst kit of the competition vote. Does it get more unipotent? Outside of a football stadium, how ridiculous would one look sporting this disaster with a pair of jeans. One can't help but think the need to be colourful, carnivalesque, bright, bubbly and all the other presumeday "nuances", heavily influenced Nike's thinking. Ron Atkinson's readying his commentary, "much like the jerseys, Nigeria are capable of surprise, colourful, fun, flamboyant, dancing, partying. You never what you're going to get".

As per Big P's argument, the dark green strip John Obi is wearing is far classier, more current, pluripotent and simply put, more professional in appearance. Will be interesting to see how Nike approaches the task for its European clients. Carnivale once more perhaps?

God of Abraham, have just seen the tracksuit. Are they being serious? Who...how...when, if ever, will anyone be presented with the opportunity to walk around town looking like an advert for the local florist. Unbelievable, is this an attempt to summon a larger swarm of bees than the Wu Tang clan. No need for subtlety. Once again, no need for multipurpose, pluripotency, not at all, let's have them all dressed up like the compound's okosisi. Literally. Five quid on half an hour...the time taken for a palmy tapper to make the mistake and climb up the wearer's leg, before hacking into his head looking for palm wine. Who else do these pr*cks sponsor? Portugal? England? Perhaps an all white two piece for latter emblazoned with images of battered cod and chips wrapped in newspaper. "Salt, vinegar" [Polish accent], why not Tommy, throw a pickled onion in there whilst you're at it.

Once again, each to their own, but for anyone not intent on playing camouflage in the great outdoors, this has surely got to be a joke and an absolute eye sore. Top and bottom combined, conjunctivitis. Nike can f*ck themselves.

Coach, the response to the sportswear has been overwhelmingly positive in this forum and further beyond. Na you......

greg

Post by greg »

I was indifferent on ordering until I saw this T-shirt
I must rock am!
SE better play well after all this peacocking otherwise we will all be looking like elaborate circus clowns o.

The YeyeMan wrote:Coach, the response to the sportswear has been overwhelmingly positive in this forum and further beyond. Na you......
Each to their own. Illuminous chevrons. Smashing. Want to see noughts and crosses on the "other" strips they brainstorm.

greg wrote:I was indifferent on ordering until I saw this T-shirt
I must rock am!
SE better play well after all this peacocking otherwise we will all be looking like elaborate circus clowns o.
Exactly. Forget all that preceded.

Coach wrote:God of Abraham, have just seen the tracksuit. Are they being serious? Who...how...when, if ever, will anyone be presented with the opportunity to walk around town looking like an advert for the local florist. Unbelievable, is this an attempt to summon a larger swarm of bees than the Wu Tang clan. No need for subtlety. Once again, no need for multipurpose, pluripotency, not at all, let's have them all dressed up like the compound's okosisi. Literally. Five quid on half an hour...the time taken for a palmy tapper to make the mistake and climb up the wearer's leg, before hacking into his head looking for palm wine. Who else do these pr*cks sponsor? Portugal? England? Perhaps an all white two piece for latter emblazoned with images of battered cod and chips wrapped in newspaper. "Salt, vinegar" [Polish accent], why not Tommy, throw a pickled onion in there whilst you're at it.

Once again, each to their own, but for anyone not intent on playing camouflage in the great outdoors, this has surely got to be a joke and an absolute eye sore. Top and bottom combined, conjunctivitis. Nike can f*ck themselves.
I keep wondering if people are really liking that home jersey or just following the crowd. I get the feeling that most of those twitter likes were some kind of bot doing the job for Nike.

You won’t catch me wearing those floral tracksuits or that T-shirt. The green jersey? Now we are talking! :thumb:

The home tire tracks is almost as bad as the pajama ones of yesteryears only a bit worse. Like you said, to each his own. I bet you none of these guys praising this Ugly jersey will don it outside a football arena.

I just hope it grows on me though but at the moment my thought is still just meh . :boo:
Last edited by Cito on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

I am not buying this again because coach said it's ugly.

:???: :???: :arrow:

^Well, I'm buying it because Twitter says it's gorgeous.

Coach wrote:^Well, I'm buying it because Twitter says it's gorgeous.
Coach don't tell me you are been coaxed by the millennial influence of Twitter into buying a jersey you deem ugly.

This is video of the making. Includes Mikel, Ndidi, and Iwobi. Mikel says: "I see the players going crazy on this one" Can someone with the know how post the video properly.

https://youtu.be/5OAmn5IBcmE
Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

@Tobi, Off to the midnight pharmacy to get some Piriton before bringing in the bunch of flowers tracksuit. #pollencount.

Each to their own. No more than a rusty tuppence, but the all green apparels ala John Obi, should take the iron throne, the rest should be preserved in one of those faux metallic 80s suitcases marinating in moth balls.

Back to the green cross code jersey, does it come fitted for women, or is it MC Hammer too? Madam wants one, Twitterette thinks it's lush.

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Re: The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jersey

1naija wrote:I am not buying this again because coach said it's ugly.

:???: :???: :arrow:

Mr. Follow Follow...

Yes, these kits will not be everyone’s cup of tea, particularly for folks of Coach’s generation who are probably still hankering for black boots :D . Personally, as I indicated on the thread, my taste veers towards the darker green strip, but I am not hating the other outfits at all. They are creative and adventurous, and I love the underlying SPIRIT! It epitomizes almost everything Naija - bold, loquacious, passionate, nonconformist, in your face and confident in its own skin! If our food, names, music, art and culture (yes, including Nollywood) had been reduced to textiles, it would look more like those jerseys than the often bland and boring Western brand. It’s our Obalande Suya to their Fish and Chips, Agege Bread and Akara to their sausage roll.

Of course, the thing with swagger is that you had better win or it comes across as the proverbial vacuousness of empty vessels.

Enugu II wrote:This is video of the making. Includes Mikel, Ndidi, and Iwobi. Mikel says: "I see the players going crazy on this one" Can someone with the know how post the video properly.

Except for maybe Jay Jay, I have never seen anyone look more comfortable on the ball than Mikel :!: :!: :!:

^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
:arrow: ..in the voice of Migos ..that way. In the voice of the naija comedian ....gerrarahia

Enugu II wrote:This is video of the making. Includes Mikel, Ndidi, and Iwobi. Mikel says: "I see the players going crazy on this one" Can someone with the know how post the video properly.

EII, it's the third comment on this thread.

Thanks!

EII, it's the third comment on this thread.
Okay. Just saw it and would not have re-posted.