The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jerseys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jerseys

Post by 1naija »

[/size][/b]
Nike Nigeria 2018 N98 Jacket (EUR 110)

Nike Nigeria 2018 Track Pants (EUR 75)

I can't wait to rock these to Steak 48, La Colonial and Peli Peli the night Naija crushes Croatia. I am going to get some Christain Louboutin sneakers and my tom ford vintage shades to go with it. Chei, bad belle people go suffer by the time I finish.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Coach wrote:God of Abraham, have just seen the tracksuit. Are they being serious? Who...how...when, if ever, will anyone be presented with the opportunity to walk around town looking like an advert for the local florist. Unbelievable, is this an attempt to summon a larger swarm of bees than the Wu Tang clan. No need for subtlety. Once again, no need for multipurpose, pluripotency, not at all, let's have them all dressed up like the compound's okosisi. Literally. Five quid on half an hour...the time taken for a palmy tapper to make the mistake and climb up the wearer's leg, before hacking into his head looking for palm wine. Who else do these pr*cks sponsor? Portugal? England? Perhaps an all white two piece for latter emblazoned with images of battered cod and chips wrapped in newspaper. "Salt, vinegar" [Polish accent], why not Tommy, throw a pickled onion in there whilst you're at it.

Once again, each to their own, but for anyone not intent on playing camouflage in the great outdoors, this has surely got to be a joke and an absolute eye sore. Top and bottom combined, conjunctivitis. Nike can f*ck themselves.
Agreed. I wont be caught alive in that ish.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

1naija wrote:
jette1 wrote:
1naija wrote:
Tbite wrote:Possibility of Dynamic Dazzle (for the home kit)??

Depending on the direction of the leading edge zigzag (dynamic dazzle) to the direction of the moving players it can make them appear faster or slower (possibly), much of the research such as that posted below was based on other contexts such as larger targets.

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/ne ... ption.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4872993/

Now the zigzags in our jerseys over a large distance could 'maybe' appear to have the leading edge established from the chevrons that are pointed downwards. Sometimes over large distances perpendicular planes can appear parallel.

An onrushing Iwobi could then appear to be progressing at a much faster rate to the defender than he actually is.

There may be other illusions created by this jersey.

Tidbit, Do you smoke herbs? warrahell?
Are you asking based on your experience
:lol: This guy ... it seems you need another trip to "Can-cum" so you can link up with more babes with protruding part.
Notice how you have people jumping on your throat before I even read your response.

You never rish my level to be calling me out.

Like Fitey said to Cam, you have to go through 50 before you get to Em

Like Pac said...I'ma let ma lil homies ride on you.

So abeg, I no get time to answer you, go through my underlings first, Cancun underlings and whoever else.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tbite wrote:
1naija wrote:
jette1 wrote:
1naija wrote:
Tbite wrote:Possibility of Dynamic Dazzle (for the home kit)??

Depending on the direction of the leading edge zigzag (dynamic dazzle) to the direction of the moving players it can make them appear faster or slower (possibly), much of the research such as that posted below was based on other contexts such as larger targets.

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/ne ... ption.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4872993/

Now the zigzags in our jerseys over a large distance could 'maybe' appear to have the leading edge established from the chevrons that are pointed downwards. Sometimes over large distances perpendicular planes can appear parallel.

An onrushing Iwobi could then appear to be progressing at a much faster rate to the defender than he actually is.

There may be other illusions created by this jersey.

Tidbit, Do you smoke herbs? warrahell?
Are you asking based on your experience
:lol: This guy ... it seems you need another trip to "Can-cum" so you can link up with more babes with protruding part.
Notice how you have people jumping on your throat before I even read your response.

You never rish my level to be calling me out.

Like Fitey said to Cam, you have to go through 50 before you get to Em

Like Pac said...I'ma let ma lil homies ride on you.

So abeg, I no get time to answer you, go through my underlings first, Cancun underlings and whoever else.
Tbit you could probably tell that the dude doesn’t read so he gets reactive on when faced with a reading challenge just like he would when smokes weed.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

In my opinion, the Dark Green away jersey is an ugly color and it's not even the color of the green on the Nigerian flag.
It's just too dark of a green color. In fact, I prefer the one that the Super Eagles wore in their friendly against Argentina. It had the right shade of green and a darker shade only on the sleeves.
Nike should have done something more creative for the away all green jersey like do a combination of black and a brighter green, sort of like the reverse of the home jersey.

Now in my opinion, the home jersey is really nice. I love the design and what they did with the black on the sleeves is really cool.

The floral track suit is a "no, no" and it's got to go. It looks like a big joke and no men don't need to be wearing no damn flowers especially in them gay -#$% tight pants :dream:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

return2k2 wrote:In my opinion, the Dark Green away jersey is an ugly color and it's not even the color of the green on the Nigerian flag.
It's just too dark of a green color. In fact, I prefer the one that the Super Eagles wore in their friendly against Argentina. It had the right shade of green and a darker shade only on the sleeves.
Nike should have done something more creative for the away all green jersey like do a combination of black and a brighter green, sort of like the reverse of the home jersey.

Now in my opinion, the home jersey is really nice. I love the design and what they did with the black on the sleeves is really cool.

The floral track suit is a "no, no" and it's got to go. It looks like a big joke and no men don't need to be wearing no damn flowers especially in them gay -#$% tight pants :dream:
How old are you?
First thing you need to remember is that its a youth market they are targetting.
If you do not fall into this category then I don't expect you to appreciate the young urban trends.
These are not for grown #$% men with pot bellies and 3.5 children.

There is more conservative apparel in there for you to buy.
Leave the flossing for young cat daddies like 1Naira :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Coach wrote:God of Abraham, have just seen the tracksuit. Are they being serious? Who...how...when, if ever, will anyone be presented with the opportunity to walk around town looking like an advert for the local florist. Unbelievable, is this an attempt to summon a larger swarm of bees than the Wu Tang clan. No need for subtlety. Once again, no need for multipurpose, pluripotency, not at all, let's have them all dressed up like the compound's okosisi. Literally. Five quid on half an hour...the time taken for a palmy tapper to make the mistake and climb up the wearer's leg, before hacking into his head looking for palm wine. Who else do these pr*cks sponsor? Portugal? England? Perhaps an all white two piece for latter emblazoned with images of battered cod and chips wrapped in newspaper. "Salt, vinegar" [Polish accent], why not Tommy, throw a pickled onion in there whilst you're at it.

Once again, each to their own, but for anyone not intent on playing camouflage in the great outdoors, this has surely got to be a joke and an absolute eye sore. Top and bottom combined, conjunctivitis. Nike can f*ck themselves.
Coach, it is not for your types.

You can continue wearing a suit/jacket with the optional tie to a game... assuming there's enough wild horses to drag you to one.

But Bobo-nkitis like us will be rocking it... :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Cristao II wrote:

Agreed. I wont be caught alive in that ish.
We know who not to take fashion advice from... you and Coachito dey list. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

return2k2 wrote:In my opinion, the Dark Green away jersey is an ugly color and it's not even the color of the green on the Nigerian flag.

Was the crude homophobia really necessary? :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote:

You can continue wearing a suit/jacket with the optional tie to a game... assuming there's enough wild horses to drag you to one.

Hopefully not the tie with short-sleeve shirt... :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Hopefully not the tie with short-sleeve shirt... :D
:D :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

platinum wrote:Image

I guess they will get it fitted for the World Cup proper?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:

I guess they will get it fitted for the World Cup proper?

This is advertisement for people like you with big beer belle. :taunt: The ones they will wear in the WC and people will 6 packs like me will be wearing will be like the one Iwobi and Mikel are wearing in the initial pictures posted.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The OFFICIAL NEW Nigeria Jerseys

Post by mmeny »

I can't wait to get my hands on that dark Green. :D :D
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote:

How old are you?
First thing you need to remember is that its a youth market they are targetting.
If you do not fall into this category then I don't expect you to appreciate the young urban trends.

Leave the flossing for young cat daddies like 1Naira :taunt:
Damunk,

Thank you. I was about to state the same. Certainly, I will not be buying the floral suit because it isn't for my age group but I do know many youths who wear that stuff and I believe it is fashionable with them. As you said, they are the primary market.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

thank goodness i have a slim body style, all of una wey get round about the kit no go fit una oooo :lol: :lol: :lol: una better stop wacking poundo

odas , there is no point of you going to the gym, your belle can never go down even if you no chop for 4 weeks
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Going to add one to my collection, got the 2014 one as well (which I have been painfully hand-washing for years, still looks brand new!!).

Machine washed by Chelsea jumper and the thing looked 5 years old instantly.

Hopefully there will be some good deals coming out.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:

:thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:thank goodness i have a slim body style, all of una wey get round about the kit no go fit una oooo :lol: :lol: :lol: una better stop wacking poundo

odas , there is no point of you going to the gym, your belle can never go down even if you no chop for 4 weeks
:lol: :lol: :lol: some people on dis site, wey i no go name (pa j) are permanently expectant fathers.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:thank goodness i have a slim body style, all of una wey get round about the kit no go fit una oooo :lol: :lol: :lol: una better stop wacking poundo

:lol: :lol: :lol: some people on dis site, wey i no go name (pa j) are permanently expectant fathers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you and big pokey no well at all, una mouth na die.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:

How old are you?

Leave the flossing for young bobos like 1Naira :taunt:
Fixed.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Murds .. make Damunkey a murderator for knowing what's up. :thumbs: :thumbs:

:boo: :boo: :mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: @ ratclit