Ray Wilkins - Conte is paying for Michael Emenalo’s mistakes

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ray Wilkins - Conte is paying for Michael Emenalo’s mist

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Zee-baby! Zee-baby! you are looking sweet o! See your apple-bombom.. Oya come and give daddy a hug..eh! Zee-baby! :D :D :D
Demented little homo-pervert.......keep your hugs for your MAN CRUSH aka the Portuguese pygmy :mrgreen:

Zee-sweetie! 17-18-19-gbom gbom!! See as your apple-buttocks just dey shake! Oya come make I slap am small, eh! baby! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Zee-baby! Zee-baby! you are looking sweet o! See your apple-bombom.. Oya come and give daddy a hug..eh! Zee-baby! :D :D :D
Demented little homo-pervert.......keep your hugs for your MAN CRUSH aka the Portuguese pygmy :mrgreen:

Zee-sweetie! 17-18-19-gbom gbom!! See as your apple-buttocks just dey shake! Oya come make I slap am small, eh! baby! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I have nothing against your sexual orientation but didn't NFAchairman accuse you of sending him similar messages to the one above? You denied vigorously at the time.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

aruako1 wrote:
I have nothing against your sexual orientation but didn't NFAchairman accuse you of sending him similar messages to the one above? You denied vigorously at the time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: every singe thing that comes out of him is a lie. He has proven it time and time again on this forum.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

metalalloy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: every singe thing that comes out of him is a lie. He has proven it time and time again on this forum.
I'm just asking oh.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

aruako1 wrote:
Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is thought to be a complex psychological condition that is likely caused by many factors, including severe trauma during early childhood (usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, or emotional abuse).

What Is Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Most of us have experienced mild dissociation, which is like daydreaming or getting lost in the moment while working on a project. However, dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from a combination of factors that may include trauma experienced by the person with the disorder. The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dis ... disorder#1
http://www.naijiant.com/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

aruako1 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I'm just asking oh.
Just prepare yourself for the torrent of abuse, that's all he is programed for. It's not his fault, no be everybody wey get home training. :D

#wastedschoolfees
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

metalalloy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I'm just asking oh.
Just prepare yourself for the torrent of abuse, that's all he is programed for. It's not his fault, no be everybody wey get home training. :D

#wastedschoolfees
Surely he won't insult me for asking a question would he :D ?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

aruako1 wrote:Surely he won't insult me for asking a question would he :D ?
personally i never waste my time or energy responding to danfo driver who is clearly chemically imbalanced
but you and i know your "question" was meant as a veiled insult 8-) and an cue for others to pile in on him
IMHO there is nothing gayer than CE members ganging up on another poster they are too scared to confront one on one
also I'm sure you noticed zee insulted him first.
When two bozos are abusing each other i find it is generally a good policynot to get involved and let them get on with it
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Ray Wilkins is a joke who is bitter Emenalo had him removed from his cushy job at chelsea
He was rightly sacked because he was a passenger on the chelsea bench.
contributing nothing tactically
Just take a look at his car crash of a career since leaving Chelsea
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

smartbrother wrote:
personally i never waste my time or energy responding to danfo driver who is clearly chemically imbalanced
but you and i know your "question" was meant as a veiled insult 8-) and an cue for others to pile in on him
IMHO there is nothing gayer than CE members ganging up on another poster they are too scared to confront one on one
When two bozos are abusing each other i find it is generally a good policynot to get involved and let them get on with it
Many thanks for the unsolicited advice. I have no issue with 'gayness' so if that was supposed to be an insult you really have to try harder. The question I asked was based on his reaction when he was accused of similar language. You may want to look up the thread in question. Finally the man can speak up for himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you as an advocate. Thank you.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Many thanks for the unsolicited advice. I have no issue with 'gayness' so if that was supposed to be an insult you really have to try harder. The question I asked was based on his reaction when he was accused of similar language. You may want to look up the thread in question. Finally the man can speak up for himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you as an advocate. Thank you.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

smartbrother wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Glad we can all see the funny side. :D Enjoy your weekend jare!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Never dedicate a thread to an irrelevance.

Ray Wilkins and Neil Custis in furious live Talksport row on radio over Marcus Rashford's goal for Manchester United

Ex-footballer Wilkins appeared to take exception to Custis's belief that Rashford deserved credit for his free-kick against Celta Vigo, before all hell broke loose live on air

Jack de Menezes @JackdeMenezes Friday 5 May 2017 07:22 BST

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 18946.html

Here’s the full transcript and sound clip:
Ray Wilkins: “He should have saved that with his teeth, he should not have moved from that angle. When Rashford beats him…”

Neil Custis: “Are you actually being serious here or is it a joke?” :scared:

RW: “No I’m very serious. If he beats him on the near post, then he beats him.

NC: “Don’t be ridiculous, I’ve not come on to have a stupid conversation about free-kicks.”

RW: “Oh don’t even go there. Very nicely executed. No Neil I’m sorry, don’t talk to me about ridiculous.”

NC: “You are being ridiculous.”

RW: “Don’t talk to me about being ridiculous when it comes to footballing knowledge because you don’t have any, you write for a newspaper and you give your opinion. I perfectly understand that.”

NC: “Why did you just say there, that I have no footballing knowledge? Who the hell are you to come on here, you’ve rung me up right...”NC: “Hang on, hang on. Stop, stop, stop. You’ve come on here to ask me to come on this show, and you start insulting me like that? Who the hell do you think you are? You just said I have no footballing knowledge, who the hell do you think you are to speak to me like that?”
:lol: :lol:

RW: “No hang on one second Neil...If I’ve been disrespectful to you, I apologise immediately, but a real goalkeeper would have taken that in his teeth because he would not have moved to the side of the goal when he shouldn’t have moved.”

NC: “Oh stop it. Who are you anyway, I don’t know, I know it’s Alan Brazil, who are you?”

RW: “Exactly and I do apologise for that, I didn’t actually ring you up Neil.”

RW: “Who am I? I’m nobody my friend, nobody whatsoever and I’ve always claimed that through life.”

NC: “You’ve just said that to me, you’ve basically just said that to me.”

RW: “Oh I do apologise.”

NC: “Well so you should.”

RW: “Now what I’m saying is the free-kick was initiated very well indeed...”

NC: “No you keep saying it, you’re boring me to death and every listener. I keep hearing what you’re saying on this and it’s nonsense.

RW: “It’s nonsense is it?”

NC: “Yeah.”

RW: “Well I’m sorry my friend, everybody in football...”

NC: “I’m not your friend.”

RW: “…If you ask anybody within football that’s played within football…”

NC: “[Unclear sound] unlike me who you’ve rung up to ask me about this whole event.”

RW: “...they will say the goalkeeper should’ve saved the shot.”

NC: “Hang on, I’ve got no footballing knowledge so why have you rung me up to ask me about this whole thing? Jesus Christ”
:laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
green4life wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Chickens have come home to roost.

With Manchester clubs spending GDP of Bolivia even likes of Chelsea have to be more astute with their acquisitions. They had a nightmare summer window and now everyone at the club loking to hand a scapegoat over to Mr.Abramovich.

Chelsea football operation is a mess at the moment, power brokers at Chelsea can bury conte if they like, hire Enrique or Tuchel but it will change nothing if their football ops are not upgraded drastically in face of Man City and Man Utd spending prowess.
Says the fan of a club that last won the league 14yrs ago compared to the team that won 2 out of the last 3 seasons. You weren’t saying this 3 seasons ago when CFC won the league in a season where they had a net profit in the transfer market. Roman stopped spending silly money ages ago and yet they’ve stayed relatively successfully so your statement is without basis and more of wishful thinking.

As for Wilkins, the less said the better. Emenalo was his boss and he couldn’t handle it and flew off the handle when he was fired 1 yr after working as an assistant- more like a glorified interpreter- for Ancelotti. He brought no value to the team and was rightfully canned. He’s blamed Mike ever since all the while being jealous of the man’s success and power at Chelsea.
That is the point, the margins are far now more finite for Chelsea unlike when purse strings were loose, one bad summer and Chelsea are an afterthought in the title race.
I agree with you on this post which means they are at greater risk of not making top 4 in any given season however fortune favors the brave and Chelsea will keep tweaking in furtherance of trying to win the league. When they get it wrong it can look bad but the essence of their culture is to realistically try to win the league. If you’ve won 2 out of the last 3 seasons in spite of being outspent by 2 or more top clubs it’s nothing to sneeze at. Because winning this league is difficult - especially when you’re getting outspent.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Eclipse wrote:Ray Wilkins like Ian Wright does not like Nigerians. I remember before Nigeria Played England at Wembley in 1994, Ray Wilkins making some disparaging remarks about our team and this was after the world cup that year. We saw him outside the stadium on the night of the game (before kickoff) and we let him have it!!

I no go lie, we tek mouth yab de man...i suppose that set the tone going forward. :D :D :D

Ignore the sad old coot!! Emenalo don pick race as he saw the writing on the wall and still they trying to paint him in a bad light. He's upset emenalo left on his own terms and went somewhere progressive.

What is he doing?? Giving interviews crying into his empty pint glass. :taunt: :taunt:
As a pundit in the studio for our match against Italy in '94, the shameless man was fisting the air when Italy equalized. Sayng "I lke the way Italians play football". He'll never change
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

greg wrote: As a pundit in the studio for our match against Italy in '94, the shameless man was fisting the air when Italy equalized. Sayng "I lke the way Italians play football". He'll never change
I won't hold that against him. He played for AC Milan. He is entitled to like the way Italians play.
http://www.naijiant.com/
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

Sam Wallace: Michael Emenalo was the subject of scorn – but Chelsea will miss him badly now he's gone
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

It's seem like we have sexual predator on this forum. :blink: :blink: :blink:
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

cic old boy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Emenalo wasn't given the credit for Conte winning the championship last season but he's at fault for their predicament this season - yep typical
Welcome to the life of a black man in a white man's world. No credit when things go well, all the blame when the crap hits the fan.

Butch Wilkins has a drink problem to go with his boneheaded ignorance.
I agree with Ray...
<sarcasm on>
It's Emenalo's fault for the following reasons:
1. Who asked him to resign? He acted as if he is allowed to make a decision for himself.
2. If he had not resigned Conte would not have pushed for Costa to leave
3. Why did Emenalo put together a good team that enabled Chelsea to play CL this year?
4. Before resigning he (Emenalo) should have signed more players for Conte
5. By resigning Conte had no one to blame but himself for not doing a good job attracting players (a blame that should have gone to ... you guessed it Emenalo)
<sarcasm off>
Sorry guys, I have about had it with this disguised racism everywhere.
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993